Scientific breakthrough! No embryonic stem cells needed

it's world net daily... so i'm figuring it's BS anyway...

what i don't understand is why you create "sides" when it comes to medical research and saving lives.

same old garbage from the loonies, though... live good before born... on it's own once it comes out into the air.

absurd.

what i don't understand is why you create "sides" when it comes to medical research and saving lives.

same old garbage from the loonies, though... live good before born... on it's own once it comes out into the air.

absurd.

Ya cause we should get some benefit from abortions besides murdering children, right? Hilarious, lets create a NEED for abortions so we can more easily justify the wanton murder of unborn children.

oh Ravi---they like them sometimes and trying to live up to Bill's standard is asking the impossible.
Really? I've never understood how any self-respecting woman, or gay or minority, for that matter--could be a republican. Repubs are all about restricting liberty. Not my cup of tea.

Anyway, I find the irony astounding in this thread, menstrual blood being the key to saving people. Though I don't think WND ever mentioned it. :lol:

Really? I've never understood how any self-respecting woman, or gay or minority, for that matter--could be a republican. Repubs are all about restricting liberty. Not my cup of tea.

Anyway, I find the irony astounding in this thread, menstrual blood being the key to saving people. Though I don't think WND ever mentioned it. :lol:

naaa--repubican women just don't go around talking about thier sexual escapades all the time and minorities have to stay in the closet cause they would get lynched by their own if they got caught with a Republican.

but yes--you women who don't ge pregnant are now life givers too ! :clap2:

Ya cause we should get some benefit from abortions besides murdering children, right? Hilarious, lets create a NEED for abortions so we can more easily justify the wanton murder of unborn children.

The stem cells are not from abortions. They are fertilized in a tube. They are from IVF that doesn't get implanted. If they where not used for these studies they would be flushed down the toilet.

Stem cell lines created from discarded IVF embryos | HarvardScience

I'm still not sure how I feel about this topic. It's a gray area for me.

They knew this months and months ago. They've never needed embryonic stem cells. Not one positive thing has come from them. But the libs like the idea of growing and killing babies almost as much as they like the idea of encouraging young girls to get pregnant, then abort.

absurd.

Jillian can you show me where it is BS?

Cool, menstrual blood. Truly, women are the givers of life. Too bad republicans don't seem to like them much.

:badgrin:

Ravi, where did you get your information that Republicans don't like women? thanks.

They knew this months and months ago. They've never needed embryonic stem cells. Not one positive thing has come from them. But the libs like the idea of growing and killing babies almost as much as they like the idea of encouraging young girls to get pregnant, then abort.

maybe being able to teach oral sex in schools will slow em down a bit. I mean isn't this whole argument about no consequence orgasms for women ?

Not women, even. Underaged girls. That's the target. They are the most vulnerable, the most susceptible to propoganda, the poorest, the least educated..and the most fertile.

Yeah, it's funny they talk about the great promise of these but can anyone send me a link one thing embryonic stem cells have cured????

They haven't cured anything. The only progress that has been made has been made using skin cells, I do believe.

What's funny is I post an article about how we don't have to embryonic stem cells which should please both sides and I get attacked by the left... WTH....

Like I said, any excuse to kill/harvest babies. They have no respect for human life, and honestly believe they should be allowed to control the reproduction of the lower classes.

Cool, menstrual blood. Truly, women are the givers of life. Too bad republicans don't seem to like them much.

:badgrin:

Maybe now the Dems can just send all of their "givers of life" down to the "menstrual blood " bank and have them sell the brew for the greater good.

Forum List

Back