Science that continues to be ignored

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
I have been researching data on H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide). This is very interesting and makes one wonder, Why the heck are we not allowing this to be used for diseases that have altered lives? Me thinks it is about the money, H202 is cheap and abundant. I am not a scientist, or very educated in the sciences. But I am logical and this just makes sense. For all you people who are educated in science, what say you?

The Many Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide By Dr. David G. Williams

Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy

"Medical data is for informational purposes only. You should always consult your family physician, or one of our referral physicians prior to treatment" - The Arthritis Trust of America.

A number of clinics in the United States and Mexico use hydrogen peroxide therapy, as well as other treatment modalities, on a routine basis, usually given by intravenous injection (IV).
Before scoffing, keep in mind that one of the very first lines of defense against any and all microorganisms recognized as invaders by our immunological system are macrophages and leucocytes, one of which uses hydrogen peroxide to oxidize the foreigners; and that vitamin C is effective principally by its ability to promote hydrogen peroxide use against foreign invaders, including parasites, viruses, bacteria, yeast/fungus; and that all body tissues contain catalase and that hydrogen peroxide in the presence of catalase is reduced to oxygen and water. So, there is strong reason to believe that added hydrogen peroxide, used properly, may be both effective against certain organisms and safe.
Hydrogen peroxide is an essential metabolite, meaning that it is necessary to life's process, according to William Campbell Douglass, M.D. of Georgia.
As we age, our immunological system weakens, which permits organisms of opportunity to spread, thereby breeding colonies of organisms whose presence is anathema to good health. Killing these organisms should permit at least temporary respite from microbial warfare, and give your system time to heal.
According to William Campbell Douglass, M.D., not only is H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide) involved in phagocytosis (killing and absorption of foreign germs), but also "it acts like insulin in that it aids the transport of sugar through the body." Is is also at least as important, or perhaps more so, than thyroid for heat generation because it creates "intraceullar thermogenesis, a warming of your cells which is absolutely essential to life's processes."
Various physicians, including some of our referral physicians, also use hydrogen peroxide therapy for various ailments. Physicians have independently discovered such treatments to be effective against some types of cancer, leukemia, arthritis, coronary heart disease, arterial circulation disorders, colitis, gum diseases, and assorted children's diseases.
The First International Conference of Bio-oxidative Medicine was held February 17-19, 1989 in Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX. Physicians presented papers on the efficacy and safety of hydrogen peroxide infusions. Since that date the non-profit International Bio-Oxidative Medicine Foundation1 has grown rapidly, attracting many physicians who have also presented many scholarly works based on their work with patients.
While Chelation Therapy is an extremely useful treatment and preventive measure for at least 80% of peripheral circulation problems, it apparently cannot clean out hardened plaque in arteries, like the large heart arteries and the aorta.
According to Douglas, the Baylor University Medical Center may "have gone a long way toward proving that H2O2 dripped into the leg and carotid vessels of patients known to have severe arteriosclerosis will clear those arteries of disease. When these patients died, autopsies were done to compare arteries that had been treated with H2O2 with those not treated. They reported: `The elution [separation] of lipids from the arterial wall by dilute hydrogen peroxide has been accomplished. . . .' In simple English that means the plaque buildup was removed by injecting H2O2 into the blood vessels. . . . That was over 20 years ago."
Do we have to ask why this is being ignored and even many times removed from the world wide web? I don't know, but I would like to see more about the benefits of H202

Could it be that the pharmaceutical companies may go belly up in a time of economic uncertainty if this becomes public knowledge? Or the healthcare scam would be all but done?

I'm just sayin :eusa_shhh:

The peroxide ion is an endogenous ion, anyway, so this seems reasonable.

But, oxidants (and the peroxide ion - protonated H2O2, or HOO- - is an oxidant) can be damaging to cellular processes.

So, as with all medical studies, one must find a balance. If there appears to be some positive results with this, perhaps there will be a study leading to clinical trials. because the FDA requires them and MDs won't use unapproved compounds.

Of course, no one would make any money on the substance itself, so the study would have to be fully funded by grants.

H2O2 breaks up easily into oxygen radicals that cause oxidative damage, and interact with many proteins and molecules and disrupt their function.

My bet is there hasn't been a extensive clinical trial to prove that this therapy works, and since its every expensive to perform clinical trials, if there is no profit to be made I can't see peopel spending that much money on the trials. Plus its toxic

Forum List

Back