Science Humor...Funny Because Sadly,....it is True

Yes:

o The world has been getting warmer since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution.

The world started getting warmer a lot earlier than that....and then cooler...and then warmer in starts and stops with an overall warming trend...that is part and parcel of coming out of an ice age.

o That warming has been caused almost entirely by the greenhouse effect acting on human CO2 emissions coming from the combustion of fossil fuels (coal, petroleum, natural gas) and by human deforestation of the planet's green spaces.

Considering that the warming, in fact, started a long long time before the industrial revolution...or industry at all, what caused that warming...and can you prove that what we are experiencing now is not just more of the same?

The rest is just religious dogma and handwaving so I am ignoring it...none of the effects you name can be laid at the feet of CO2 since none of them are unprecedented and happened regularly back when CO2 was considered "safe".

Sadly, Frank's humor usually involves death threats.
Never stop lying do you?...even about the smallest things. Want to see death threats and who makes them...see my sig line.

OK. And I will remind you in a few years of how utterly stupid you were.

The present should be reminding you of how utterly stupid the predictions made20 years ago were...didn't see the pause coming did you?

Of course I did...warmer, cooler, warmer, cooler...in starts and stops with the over all trend always being warmer...that is the nature of coming out of an ice age. You couldn't have predicted the same?

Yes:

o The world has been getting warmer since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution.
o That warming has been caused almost entirely by the greenhouse effect acting on human CO2 emissions coming from the combustion of fossil fuels (coal, petroleum, natural gas) and by human deforestation of the planet's green spaces.
o That warming is having several deleterious effects that are also growing at an accelerating pace: rising temperatures; alterations to numerous seasonal weather patterns leading to droughts and flooding, distorted predator-prey relations, pollination failures, etc, the rapid melting of glaciers and durable snow pack affecting drinking water supplies, rising sea levels leading to the destruction and flooding of coastal infrastructure and the acidification of the oceans from the rapidly increasing level of atmospheric CO2 harming calcareous-fixing organisms and affecting the reproductive biochemistry of numerous other species.
o Humans - particularly due to the slow response at least partially enabled by the efforts of deniers deluded by the propaganda of the fossil fuel industry - now need to take drastic action if severe consequences are to be avoided.
Dude the world has been getting warmer since the last ice age. So what? The thing you can't get a handle on is that experiment that proves that 120 PPM of CO2 does anything to climate/ temperatures. I laugh at you because you fail so hard. You even put effort into failing. Now that's special.

Hence your points are just words on a message board with no value. Mine, although the same, show you lose the challenge every post when you fail to provide that link, that one piece of evidence to support your k00kness. Just one, you claim you have a thousand and show us none. So just more lies. Lie, lie, lie, Jimine, you were close to Pinnochio right,and got too caught up in the lies.

Yes:

o That warming is having several deleterious effects that are also growing at an accelerating pace: rising temperatures; alterations to numerous seasonal weather patterns leading to droughts and flooding, distorted predator-prey relations, pollination failures, etc, the rapid melting of glaciers and durable snow pack affecting drinking water supplies, rising sea levels leading to the destruction and flooding of coastal infrastructure and the acidification of the oceans from the rapidly increasing level of atmospheric CO2 harming calcareous-fixing organisms and affecting the reproductive biochemistry of numerous other species.
o Humans - particularly due to the slow response at least partially enabled by the efforts of deniers deluded by the propaganda of the fossil fuel industry - now need to take drastic action if severe consequences are to be avoided.

The alarmist hand book of crap to be sold as truth... NIce to see that some of the alarmist still use it.

* We have been warming since exiting the last ice age.
* There is no empirical evidence that green house gases, specifically CO2 have anything to do with the rise.
* All items are from conjecture and are not based in science.
I just posted almost the exact same reply. I saw yours after the post went through. LOL...:beer:

Ah, no, as we've shown you many many times, there hasn't been any glacial melt,

Oh dear....it's all a bit sad, really, isn't it.

What do you achieve by simply lying, Pred Fan? Do you think that helps your cause, somehow?

You KNOW that this is not true. You know it. I know it.

If you need links to prove it, by all means ask.
Yoo, show us the link which shows what adding 120 PPM of CO2 does to climate or temperatures! Please we've been asking, never seen one yet and since you're volunteering, post it up s0n!!!!

Yes:

The alarmist hand book of crap to be sold as truth... NIce to see that some of the alarmist still use it.

* There is no empirical evidence that green house gases, specifically CO2 have anything to do with the rise.
I just posted almost the exact same reply. I saw yours after the post went through. LOL...:beer:

And aren't you proud of yourself.

Yes:

And aren't you proud of yourself.
yep, because we know how the science works! you....not so much!!!!

Forum List

Back