Science Confirms Millenial Men Have Pansy Handshakes

See, that's proof of the crappy education that kids whose parents never vary from the statist script enjoy.

No, I didn't say that handshakes cause anything, you retard. I said that handshakes are evidence of the crappy rearing of two generations of emasculated, statist drones. Like you.

:laugh2: I've been a martial artist since I was 8 years old, hardly emasculated. I just don't freak out about stupid, meaningless shit like you people.
There are female and ennuchified martial artists, silly.

I don't think ennuchified is a word.
It is now.

Orange old men with tiny hands are the worst.
AP_16244750190985-640x480.jpg

View attachment 87214

In a new study, researchers measured the grip and pinch strength of more than 200 male college students between 20 to 34 years old throughout North Carolina and found the modern man has much weaker hands than his father did 30 years ago.

In 1985, the average male could squeeze with 117 pounds of force. Today men squeeze with an average of 98 pounds of force — which is roughly equivalent to the average among women in their early 30s, according to a newly published study in the Journal of Hand Therapy.

“In 1985, the typical 30-to-34-year-old man could squeeze your hand with 31 pounds more force than the typical woman of that age could,” Christopher Ingram writes in The Washington Post. “But today, older millennial men and women are roughly equal when it comes to grip strength.”

Science Confirms: Millennial Men Have Weak Handshakes

That's interesting information, but I am not sure I would be able to rate it informative.

The concept I had of millennials when I first started college is drastically different from the concept I have of it now, after graduating.

And that's just one of those concepts included in the OP that I have so recognized by a much more inclusive perspective after continuing my educational pursuit after graduation.

How should a discussion proceed then in the condition that most probably we've all got a different education and will continue to do so considering the extent and reach of any dedicated education?

My participation with this post may be off-topic if we consider a very strict definition of what millennials are, although the information continues to be beckoning relevant if we take that definition too.

The overall point I'd like to have acknowledged is, can we discuss with the intention to continue being educated?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back