Sci Fi Attack

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth
The object is to beat or better to your own satisfaction the last poster's image of the future.

Example: He was sitting in a lawn chair behind the house when he felt a stream of giant ants crawling up both his legs, and they were wearing horn-rimmed glasses, with lens he thought were a quarter inch wide.

I will start,

Yesterday, Sally noticed the sky was a slightly incandescent greenish color, and today she saw it was a bright pink.

*This is based on a game I posted on another board called "Idiom attack."

The object is to beat or better to your own satisfaction the last poster's image of the future.

Example: He was sitting in a lawn chair behind the house when he felt a stream of giant ants crawling up both his legs, and they were wearing horn-rimmed glasses, with lens he thought were a quarter inch wide.

I will start,

Yesterday, Sally noticed the sky was a slightly incandescent greenish color, and today she saw it was a bright pink.

Trying desperately to overcome her fears she breathed a shallow breath.

We had heard that there were issues. But they said they weren't like fire ants. Not like fire ants at all.

They are busy souls. You don't think of them as a threat. They labor day after day.

I like to recognize them. I think that's why they leave me alone.

But others stomp on them and kick their hills and take pleasure in their scrambling to save their structure. I don't understand this.

And my tears prove it.

So they love me and they know me.

My friends.

Last edited:

I will start,

*This is based on a game I posted on another board called "Idiom attack."

How is it I am the only one playing and I always fail because I never follow rules?

Great idea though!

I thought you did exceptionally well. Also, it's admirable to show excitement once in a while. I wish I was that brave.

Any comments are very welcome in this thread.

The next response can be from this one:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back