Schweinevolk terrorizing me with more boy whores

Isn't Schweinevolk a mini-pig? I don't think I understand. Are there a lot of small pigs in Germany? Are they prepubescent male humans in makeup? Are they grown men or nearly grown? Transgender? I'm confused.
Schweinevolk means "pig people" and it's what the Germans called subject people during WWII.

OP is a fucking Nazi.
Stop spreading you nonsense.
As soon as you stop being a Nazi.
I don´t know if Nazis used the term Schweinevolk (it is my own creation) but one thing is for sure: They ate bread! Nazi!
It is not your own creation. You are a liar as well as a Nazi.

Isn't Schweinevolk a mini-pig? I don't think I understand. Are there a lot of small pigs in Germany? Are they prepubescent male humans in makeup? Are they grown men or nearly grown? Transgender? I'm confused.
Schweinevolk means "pig people" and it's what the Germans called subject people during WWII.

OP is a fucking Nazi.
I don´t know if Nazis used the term Schweinevolk (it is my own creation) but one thing is for sure: They ate bread! Nazi!

a more favored Nazi expression is SCHWEINEHUND. I have never heard
SCHWEINEROACH
That's because "schweinekakerlake" doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.

OP is a fucking Nazi.
You´re a moron. Germans called the Italians this way after they changed sides. But that was not an official term.
Schweinevolk

Still, it was my own creation and you can see in the link that it fits well.

OP is a fucking Nazi.
You´re a moron. Germans called the Italians this way after they changed sides. But that was not an official term.
Schweinevolk

You're a Nazi.

And honestly I'd rather be a Moron than a Nazi.

Schweinevolk

You're a Nazi.

Know what: screw you.

Schweinevolk

You're a Nazi.

calm yourself Capt Blei-------now MAKE NICE

Schweinevolk

You're a Nazi.

Isn´t "make nice" nazi terminology?

Schweinevolk

You're a Nazi.

Not as far as I know parteigenosse.

Schweinevolk

You're a Nazi.

I hereby decide that it is.

You're a Nazi.

I hereby decide that it is.
Ah, so you're a megalomaniac as well as a Nazi then.

"make nice" is an American/English expression. I have no idea how it is
expressed in German

Schweinepest/Jungenficker News

The boy fuckers of moral and the good are increasingly using a new tactic to deploy their boys in order to use the scene for "evidence".
When I wait at the cash box some persons ahead make big trouble so we can´t proceed. They then come from behind with their boys.
But after all I was first, then. All evidence those filth is producing is evidence for that they are the scum of humankind.

OP is a fucking Nazi.

Nazis spoke German. Therefore all German speaking people are Nazis.

Boys all over. Yesterday the disgusting entity of Schweinevolk tried to insert a kindergarden boy into my flat by using two female lures.
The girls are too tiny, they claim, then they show up with their disgusting boy whores that are even smaller. Keep them for your politicians of the good and superior morals.

Boys all over. Yesterday the disgusting entity of Schweinevolk tried to insert a kindergarden boy into my flat by using two female lures.
The girls are too tiny, they claim, then they show up with their disgusting boy whores that are even smaller. Keep them for your politicians of the good and superior morals.

Cyber-friends! ---meet capt. blei. He is obsessed with "whore-boys" and INSISTS that there is a world-wide conspiracy to FORCE these imaginary beings on him........ humor him

Cyber-friends! ---meet capt. blei. He is obsessed with "whore-boys" and INSISTS that there is a world-wide conspiracy to FORCE these imaginary beings on him........ humor him
Not funny.

Forum List

Back