Schwarzenegger Blasts Border Wall

A

archangel

He says he is against building a border wall and against amnesty,however he believes technology will solve the problem...He also said it's unrealistic to consider uprooting or driving out the nations estimated 11 million illegal immigrants...
"It would cost $500 billion.Whos going to pay for that?"

Schwarzenegger immigrated to the U.S. in 1968 and became a naturalized citizen in 1984,but has retained his Austrian citizenship... Humm whats up with that? Maybe RINO and not dedicated to the U.S.?

www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/4/23/232238.shtml

He’s a realistic Republican. Electronics and actual border enforcement will do the job - not perfectly - but well enough to keep any more county hospital facilities from going bankrupt.

archangel said:
He says he is against building a border wall and against amnesty,however he believes technology will solve the problem...He also said it's unrealistic to consider uprooting or driving out the nations estimated 11 million illegal immigrants...
"It would cost $500 billion.Whos going to pay for that?"

Schwarzenegger immigrated to the U.S. in 1968 and became a naturalized citizen in 1984,but has retained his Austrian citizenship... Humm whats up with that? Maybe RINO and not dedicated to the U.S.?

www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/4/23/232238.shtml

deporting 12 million illegals was not possible. That's a damn lie. If no deportations are made then the lot of them are going to be given citizenship. I already pay out the nose so what's a couple thousand more to rid ourselves of people who came to this country illegally. Dadgum Bush is a hard head on this issue and wrong as he can be.

Create a deportation plan and implement it. The eventual cost to The United States for illegals will billions. And the Terminator's math needs some checking it would hardly cost $500 billion dollars. That's a cost of 35K + to deport each person. I call massive BULLSHIT!!

I honestly believe that the president was about to meet with Fox on this very subject when 9/11 occurred. I do not see how the White House can get nailed for the "illegal immigration" from Mexico recently, due to the focus being on the WOT.

Now is the time to do something - after May 1st, once the western states see what the total impact of the May 1st work stoppage will be - then plan on incrementally doing something about it.

(oh, BTW: 11-12 million is what they actually know about - not the real total).

Rico said:
deporting 12 million illegals was not possible. That's a damn lie. If no deportations are made then the lot of them are going to be given citizenship. I already pay out the nose so what's a couple thousand more to rid ourselves of people who came to this country illegally. Dadgum Bush is a hard head on this issue and wrong as he can be.

Create a deportation plan and implement it. The eventual cost to The United States for illegals will billions. And the Terminator's math needs some checking it would hardly cost $500 billion dollars. That's a cost of 35K + to deport each person. I call massive BULLSHIT!!

$35,000 is too much? With our slow government machine? Are you kidding?

Arrest, process, house, dress, clean, send to at least five hearings (not counting nearly endless appeals) and finally fly out of the country? Shit, $35k may be conservative - especially if you’ve got to hold them for 6-12 months in prison.

Darwins Friend said:
$35,000 is too much? With our slow government machine? Are you kidding?

Arrest, process, house, dress, clean, send to at least five hearings (not counting nearly endless appeals) and finally fly out of the country? Shit, $35k may be conservative - especially if you’ve got to hold them for 6-12 months in prison.

trip to Neuvo Laredo, Matamoros, or Juarez.. Why the hell should there be legal proceedings? They aren't citizens and have no recourse to our legal system. Find them, detain them, transport them to the nearest point of entry into Mexico (And yes they are almost ALL Mexicans), and be done with it. Oh and if caught reentering the Unites States they will be executed.. See? Simple, efficient, rapid, and problem solved.

Rico said:
trip to Neuvo Laredo, Matamoros, or Juarez.. Why the hell should there be legal proceedings? They aren't citizens and have no recourse to our legal system. Find them, detain them, transport them to the nearest point of entry into Mexico (And yes they are almost ALL Mexicans), and be done with it. Oh and if caught reentering the Unites States they will be executed.. See? Simple, efficient, rapid, and problem solved.

Not sure all that’s rational. We’re a nation of laws. Laws that dictate procedures and due process - no matter if someone is here illegally or not.

And if you think that people should be shot - I’ve got nothing.

dmp said:
Why the sensationalism, Arch? How did Gov. Blackblackone "blast" the idea?

Why not put 'He disagreed'?

I did not write the header...I just posted it from the link!

:dunno: ask the writer of the article!(in the link)

Forum List

Back