Schwarzenegger attacked by violent negro

Well, sometimes a blow like that especially to a older man can show up later...he should get a thorough checkup.
Kid pulled his kick. Schwarzenhegger thought someone in the crowd had pushed him--didn't even know he'd been kicked. I think he can skip the ER.
He was known as Arnold "the Oak" Schwartzennegger.

Like all humans.....he has aged...old folks are much more susceptible to being seriously injured by such an attack...he did not go down...but if you watch the video you will see him staggered...and he really does not look good.

“A lot of you have asked, but I’m not pressing charges. I hope this was a wake-up call, and he gets his life on the right track. But I’m moving on and I’d rather focus on the thousands of great athletes I met at @ArnoldSports Africa,” the 71-year-old “Terminator” star wrote.

The former California governor was blindsided Saturday by an unnamed loony who shouted “Help me! I need a Lamborghini!” — then pounded the jacked movie star in the back with a flying double dropkick
https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesi...gger-wont-press-charges-following-attack/amp/

Too bad. This will only encourage these worthless thugs
I know you're disappointed the guy won't do 15 in hard labor for goofing around, but Schwarzenegger knows better. He's not a racist.

So two things...

1. Spin this around, and put this in the US. If Jesse Smollett had been doing to a tour, and a white kid did that to him.... would charges have been pressed? Would the guy have gotten away without even being punished for assault? And do you think no one on this forum, would be SCREAMING that Trump was at fault for this white guy assaulting Smollett?

2. More generally... if you let someone do this, and never punish them, why would they stop? Or do you think this guy should be allowed to keep doing such things?

Considering this is South Africa, there's a better than 8 in 10 chance the fan will be black
Because we all know blacks and whites are equal in mindless violence

Nonsense....young blacks whilst composing only approx. 2% of the total pop. comitt over half of all violence in America.

11 Critical Points on Race and Crime in America - Encounter Books
NONO. Those aren't the black kids. Doze B niigerrz !
That's the kid's defense. Arnold's last name is VERY racist!

Not to forget he is German...everyone knows they are all Nazis.

The violence that emnates from our black population

New York City is typical: blacks are only 23 percent of the population but commit over 75 percent of all shootings in the city, as reported by the victims of and witnesses to those shootings; whites commit under 2 percent of all shootings, according to victims and witnesses, though they are 33 percent of the city’s population. Blacks commit 70 percent of all robberies; whites, 4 percent. The black-white crime disparity in New York would be even greater without New York’s large Hispanic population. Black and Hispanic shootings together account for 98 percent of all illegal gunfire.

The Color of Crime - American Renaissance

Last edited:
“A lot of you have asked, but I’m not pressing charges. I hope this was a wake-up call, and he gets his life on the right track. But I’m moving on and I’d rather focus on the thousands of great athletes I met at @ArnoldSports Africa,” the 71-year-old “Terminator” star wrote.

The former California governor was blindsided Saturday by an unnamed loony who shouted “Help me! I need a Lamborghini!” — then pounded the jacked movie star in the back with a flying double dropkick
https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesi...gger-wont-press-charges-following-attack/amp/

Too bad. This will only encourage these worthless thugs
I know you're disappointed the guy won't do 15 in hard labor for goofing around, but Schwarzenegger knows better. He's not a racist.

So two things...

1. Spin this around, and put this in the US. If Jesse Smollett had been doing to a tour, and a white kid did that to him.... would charges have been pressed? Would the guy have gotten away without even being punished for assault? And do you think no one on this forum, would be SCREAMING that Trump was at fault for this white guy assaulting Smollett?

2. More generally... if you let someone do this, and never punish them, why would they stop? Or do you think this guy should be allowed to keep doing such things?

We see that in Chicago....if these gunmen in Chicago that go around shooting other teens were given fast trials and hung in the public square...do you think the violence we see in Chicago would exist?

Not even to mention Chicago is the home of 2 so called black leaders....ever see or hear of them trying to find a solution for all the crime in Chicago?

The violence that emnates from our black population

New York City is typical: blacks are only 23 percent of the population but commit over 75 percent of all shootings in the city, as reported by the victims of and witnesses to those shootings; whites commit under 2 percent of all shootings, according to victims and witnesses, though they are 33 percent of the city’s population. Blacks commit 70 percent of all robberies; whites, 4 percent. The black-white crime disparity in New York would be even greater without New York’s large Hispanic population. Black and Hispanic shootings together account for 98 percent of all illegal gunfire.

The Color of Crime - American Renaissance

South Africans are Americans? Sounds like a lot of open borders nonsense to me.

Considering this is South Africa, there's a better than 8 in 10 chance the fan will be black
Because we all know blacks and whites are equal in mindless violence

Nonsense....young blacks whilst composing only approx. 2% of the total pop. comitt over half of all violence in America.

11 Critical Points on Race and Crime in America - Encounter Books
NONO. Those aren't the black kids. Doze B niigerrz !
That's the kid's defense. Arnold's last name is VERY racist!

Not to forget he is German...everyone knows they are all Nazis.

The Return of Arnold's Nazi Belt Buckle

The former Governator was visiting S.A. at the time and was kicked by some freaking idiot. To his credit he says he doesn't plan to spend time pressing charges. It ain't hard to find lax security and a freaking crazy in South Africa these days but the interesting thing is the consistent crazy angry attitude of alleged American posters on this forum.

Of course he was attacked. Ever since Nelson Mandela died, white people have been targets for violence in South Africa. Violence and oppression in the past shouldn't be an excuse for violence in the present, but it seems like quite a few black people don't agree.

Forum List

Back