Schumer Tells Trump to Cancel Meeting With Putin

Funny how right after a hearing with Strzok concerning the probe into the FBI collusion that was alledgedly found in cohoots with the demon-crats, (and all in order to win election's), now we see the Demon-crats going wild after this incriminating hearing, and then Mueller goes wild and starts waving his indictment stick all around again (drip, drip, drip, drip, drip), otherwise if Trump goes here, then quickly they all go there. What a dance it is, and so typical to read. LOL.

That Rosenstein looks like he is trying to save his own ACE now. You just can't make this crappy script up, it's just too easy to read it.

Putin and Trump working together is the worst nightmare for Deep State and their puppets. If Trump and Putin agree on key Globalists' projects, it will be "Game Over!" for Deep State soon and they know it. That's why they are getting sooooooo loud just 2 days before the summit.
Are you even listening to yourself? You are all for allying yourself with our actual enemies against a rwnj conspiracy theory!

My doG man! Wake up!
You mean like when the Demon-crats joined MS-13 ?? LOL

Putin and Trump working together is the worst nightmare for Deep State and their puppets. If Trump and Putin agree on key Globalists' projects, it will be "Game Over!" for Deep State soon and they know it. That's why they are getting sooooooo loud just 2 days before the summit.
Are you even listening to yourself? You are all for allying yourself with our actual enemies against a rwnj conspiracy theory!

My doG man! Wake up!
You have got to be kidding me?

How dumb do you have to be to fall for that crap?

My doG man! Wake up!

Well they did begin defending them while trying to throw the president under the bus.

My doG man! Wake up!

Well they did begin defending them while trying to throw the president under the bus.
Watered down version of the same bullshit.

You know better.

My doG man! Wake up!

Dumb enough to listen to your party leaders words? How dumb do you have to be to think they don’t mean what they say?

My doG man! Wake up!

Dumb enough to listen to your party leaders words? How dumb do you have to be to think they don’t mean what they say?
Your "party leader" is one of the biggest, most prolific, liars of all time. If he told you the sky was blue, you'd be smart.to go outside and check.

My doG man! Wake up!

Your "party leader" is one of the biggest, most prolific, liars of all time. If he told you the sky was blue, you'd be smart.to go outside and check.
Mine is winning. Go sell your open border illegal hugging bullshit closer to the coasts that shit isn’t flying here.

Given Friday's 12 indictments of Russians agents by the Mueller probe, the idiot trump understands very well he MUST meet with his boss Putin to explain the matter, and receive instructions on what lies to use in response.

Schumer wants Trump to teach Putin a lesson that Russia can not interfere in our elections. Pelosi added that if Trump does proceed with the meeting, he should at least demand Russia cease the interference. Anything less would be a "betrayal" of American democracy.

Democrats are a direct threat to our democracy.
Democrats blocking Voter IDs laws is a "betrayal" of American democracy.
Democrats allow non-citizens to vote in our elections is a "betrayal" of American democracy.
Democrat’s “Russian Collusion” investigation is 100% political and baseless is a "betrayal" of American democracy.
Obama using the IRS, NSA, DOJ and the FBI as political weapons is a "betrayal" of American democracy.

Schumer Tells Trump to Cancel Meeting With Putin
The idiot Schumer thinks he's in charge of our foreign policy. Someone needs to explain to him that elections have consequences.

My doG man! Wake up!

Mine is winning. Go sell your open border illegal hugging bullshit closer to the coasts that shit isn’t flying here.
He's only "winning" in the minds of you brainwashed morons. The rest of us can see the damage he is doing.

He's only "winning" in the minds of you brainwashed morons. The rest of us can see the damage he is doing.

What "damage" is that, asshole?

Given Friday's 12 indictments of Russians agents by the Mueller probe, the idiot trump understands very well he MUST meet with his boss Putin to explain the matter, and receive instructions on what lies to use in response.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg ??? The meeting came first, and Mueller responds to try and counter.. Drip, drip, drip goes the deep state...

You can't see it and I have neither time nor desire to attempt to educate you.

In other words, you can't list any damage Trump is causing. The left does all the damage to this country. They create the huge social pograms that cost trillions of dollars and drive this country permanently into debt.

"nor ability".

you left that one off.

"nor ability".

you left that one off.
Nope, I have more ability in my left nut than most conservitards have in their entire lives.

somebody needs to tell Cryin Chuck that the party in the minority doesn't get to make foreign policy decisions

Forum List

Back