Schumer Shutdown Blocks NFL Playoffs To Military Overseas

He kills 2 birds with one stone - hurts Americans at home and abroad...

As long as there moronic partisan zealots like you cheering on people not doing the job they are being paid to do people like the IRS workers that just want to do their job will no be able to.

I wish they would shut it all down, no ATC, no mail, so SS checks, no meat inspections, no nothing.

The only people working should be the 536 people who have failed to do their job.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

As long as there moronic partisan zealots like you cheering on people not doing the job they are being paid to do people like the IRS workers that just want to do their job will no be able to.

I wish they would shut it all down, no ATC, no mail, so SS checks, no meat inspections, no nothing.

The only people working should be the 536 people who have failed to do their job.

Way to prove being the zealot enthusiast, though. That throws shit on the wall hoping it sticks. Funny how much of a fail Schumer shutdown this is. He couldn't even shut it all down. Fail.

Hey, petunia, it was Democrats not doing their job to fund the government. There's isn't one damn thing in the Continuing Resolution the Democrats don't agree on.

Just political ransom. You have no moral high ground if you're voting against what you agree with.

I am waiting for Schumer to tell us Trump and the Republicans "forced" him to do this. :lol:

Hey, petunia, it was Democrats not doing their job to fund the government. There's isn't one damn thing in the Continuing Resolution the Democrats don't agree on.

Just political ransom. You have no moral high ground if you're voting against what you agree with.

Here is the problem my fine little party zealot, passing CRs means that congress did not do their job months ago. I realize that little tidbit is not on the GOP talking points emails that you get telling you what to talk about on forums, but it is the reality of the situation.

If the 536 people responsible for funding the government had done their mobs months ago we would not be in this situation.

What do you think of my plan to actually shut the government down till they do their job? No government air traffic controller, no mail, no border patrols, the military sitting in their barracks till the funding is restored?

Do that and I bet these morons could figure out how to come to an agreement very quickly.

Here is the problem my fine little party zealot, passing CRs means that congress did not do their job months ago. I realize that little tidbit is not on the GOP talking points emails that you get telling you what to talk about on forums, but it is the reality of the situation.

If the 536 people responsible for funding the government had done their mobs months ago we would not be in this situation.

What do you think of my plan to actually shut the government down till they do their job? No government air traffic controller, no mail, no border patrols, the military sitting in their barracks till the funding is restored?

Do that and I bet these morons could figure out how to come to an agreement very quickly.

Talk about not doing your job. When Obamakov submitted his budget even his own party laughed at him. As I stated, you have no moral high ground voting against everything you support to hold our citizens hostage.

Fucking losers, actually.

"In typical liberal self-unaware fashion, progressives fail to remember how President Obama blew off his legal obligation to submit a budget proposal by the statutory deadline in seven of his eight years at the helm. Now, I know that strict adherence to the law is not the strong suit of Democrats, but you'd think they'd at least give lip service to holding their guy to some set of standards. Those tardy Obama budget requests were eventually received by Congress—and laughed out of the chamber. In a 414-0 wipeout vote in 2012, for instance, Obama achieved rare bipartisanship, with both parties uniting in opposition to his silly proposals. Two other times the Senate brought Obama's budgetary framework up for a vote—despite his reticence to file it formally—just for the fun of seeing it receive 99 and 98 Nay votes, respectively."

Liberals Suddenly Incensed About Budget Process Obama Blew Off For Eight Years

Talk about not doing your job. When Obamakov submitted his budget even his own party laughed at him. As I stated, you have no moral high ground voting against everything you support to hold our citizens hostage.

Fucking losers, actually.

"In typical liberal self-unaware fashion, progressives fail to remember how President Obama blew off his legal obligation to submit a budget proposal by the statutory deadline in seven of his eight years at the helm. Now, I know that strict adherence to the law is not the strong suit of Democrats, but you'd think they'd at least give lip service to holding their guy to some set of standards. Those tardy Obama budget requests were eventually received by Congress—and laughed out of the chamber. In a 414-0 wipeout vote in 2012, for instance, Obama achieved rare bipartisanship, with both parties uniting in opposition to his silly proposals. Two other times the Senate brought Obama's budgetary framework up for a vote—despite his reticence to file it formally—just for the fun of seeing it receive 99 and 98 Nay votes, respectively."

Liberals Suddenly Incensed About Budget Process Obama Blew Off For Eight Years

You seem to miss the point that just because the Dems have no moral high ground does not mean that the Repubs do. There is no high ground to be found in either party.

One day cons claim the NFL 'is done' and they will never watch another game, next day they're perturbed the NFL isn't being beamed around the world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back