Schumer rejects GOP proposal to address border crisis

The American people are finally getting to see the curtains pulled back on their Senators and Congresspeople - they are all dirty, rotten, scoundrels of the highest order.
What this is doing, in the end, is exposing their lack of integrity, lack of honesty, lack of morals, and complete and utter lack of character.
You traitors - just wait til 2020!
Payback, as they say, is a hard experience to recon with . . .
What happens in 2020?
Same thing that happened in 2016.
Not much..

Democrats sure like to run the country without actually passing laws. I wonder how many executive orders Trump could do before cryin chuck whined about that?
more trumpling non-reality based bullshit

you clowns are the gift that keeps on giving

(CNN)On Thursday, President Donald Trump signed an executive order aimed at allowing people to band together to seek more affordable health insurance, a move some consider an attempt to cripple the Affordable Care Act.

It was the 49th executive order that Trump has signed since coming into office on January 20. The last president to sign that many executive orders through October 13 of his first year in office? Lyndon Johnson.
This chart tells that story.
171013042708-executive-orders-through-october-13-exlarge-16-9.jpg

Why does it matter? Because Trump was a vociferous critic of then-President Barack Obama's use of executive orders -- casting them as a purposeful end-run of the legislative branch.
"Obama goes around signing executive orders," Trump said in February 2016. "He can't even get along with the Democrats. He goes around signing all these executive orders. It's a basic disaster. You can't do it."

Trump has signed more executive orders than any president in the last 50 years - CNNPolitics
How many of his EO’s cancelled out obies?

try harder, trumpling

:rofl:
Remember the Alamo! Or obies EO’s at this point. The democrat call to arms.
poor things...........Obama legacy is dying...........

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:
I find it hilarious that after watching Trump stomped on all of obies retarded EO’s they think that’s how Trump should act.
I THINK ITS GREAT TRUMP IS MAKING CONGRESS GET OFF THEIR HACK ASSESS AND WORK TOGETHER!

DEMOCRATS ARE BEING SEEN AS OBSTRUCTIONISTS!

The American people are finally getting to see the curtains pulled back on their Senators and Congresspeople - they are all dirty, rotten, scoundrels of the highest order.
What this is doing, in the end, is exposing their lack of integrity, lack of honesty, lack of morals, and complete and utter lack of character.
You traitors - just wait til 2020!
Payback, as they say, is a hard experience to recon with . . .
What happens in 2020?
Same thing that happened in 2016.
Not much..

Not much? Then your panties really are on too tight?

Democrats sure like to run the country without actually passing laws. I wonder how many executive orders Trump could do before cryin chuck whined about that?
more trumpling non-reality based bullshit

you clowns are the gift that keeps on giving

(CNN)On Thursday, President Donald Trump signed an executive order aimed at allowing people to band together to seek more affordable health insurance, a move some consider an attempt to cripple the Affordable Care Act.

It was the 49th executive order that Trump has signed since coming into office on January 20. The last president to sign that many executive orders through October 13 of his first year in office? Lyndon Johnson.
This chart tells that story.
171013042708-executive-orders-through-october-13-exlarge-16-9.jpg

Why does it matter? Because Trump was a vociferous critic of then-President Barack Obama's use of executive orders -- casting them as a purposeful end-run of the legislative branch.
"Obama goes around signing executive orders," Trump said in February 2016. "He can't even get along with the Democrats. He goes around signing all these executive orders. It's a basic disaster. You can't do it."

Trump has signed more executive orders than any president in the last 50 years - CNNPolitics
How many of his EO’s cancelled out obies?

try harder, trumpling

:rofl:
Remember the Alamo! Or obies EO’s at this point. The democrat call to arms.
poor things...........Obama legacy is dying...........

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:
I find it hilarious that after watching Trump stomped on all of obies retarded EO’s they think that’s how Trump should act.
I THINK ITS GREAT TRUMP IS MAKING CONGRESS GET OFF THEIR HACK ASSESS AND WORK TOGETHER!

DEMOCRATS ARE BEING SEEN AS OBSTRUCTIONISTS!

BBBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Ah the true colors of the democrats comes out! We all knew it would. Congress passed the first bill so Congress needs to FIX this shit NOT the President.

Expecting Schumer and the worthless deadbeats of the DNC to help address the border issue is dumber than asking a Fox to help look for all of the missing hens. Nearly every problem this country faces today can be directly or indirectly tied to Democrats, Leftists and Liberals.

Ah the true colors of the democrats comes out! We all knew it would. Congress passed the first bill so Congress needs to FIX this shit NOT the President.

don't need legislation- there is no law that requires families to be separated.

i realize that trumplings are pretty stupid, but this is easy to check out if you pull your head out of his ass.

it's trump's choice to separate kids, no one else's
It's done by an EO written by Shit Stain. It's the JOB of Congress to do it.

This is Trump’s policy and Trump’s alone. He can stop it with a phone call.

Trump is that stage three sbusive husband who says “I don’t want to hurt the children. You’re making me do it because you won’t do what I want”.

Trump should be locked in a cage for this.

And he did so because both proposals are not serious.

Why can’t republic pols offer one?
We run this country NOT the Anti American Democrats...they need to learn that....We make the rules they can either learn to compromise or get left out to dry.

i realize that trumplings are pretty stupid, but this is easy to check out if you pull your head out of his ass.

Trump inherited a mess. Here's Obama's kids

ap_181494684547471-e1527610062166.jpg

There is no border crisis loon
How CLOSE do YOU live to it Idiot?
Poor little moron, we have net zero illegal immigration.

Now be quiet, hack

You just took stupid to a whole another level

in your dreams. and no one who thinks this is ok gets to call any other human being stupid.

you are, however, evil....

Now be quiet, hack

in your dreams. and no one who thinks this is ok gets to call any other human being stupid.

I didn’t call you stupid. I called what you said stupid. Are you denying what you said was stupid?

crying chuckie doesn't want to do anything to get it out of the news cycles. it's all political to a leftist. it's what they think gives them the edge. It just makes them look like they're hiding behind children to me.

yep, was introduced in 1997. look it up. why can't you lazy fks ever do your own investigation into facts?

No there is, 1997-Flores, I have a thread with the link to it......it's the law bro.......

It sucks that anyone in Congress feels the need to play this game no matter who is in power and both parties do it with regularity now and to hell with problem-solving for the good of the nation...
it's crying chuckie hiding behind children. yep, can't make it up. he's doing what he claims the president is doing. :auiqs.jpg:and BTW, the accountability is all on the parents.

Now be quiet, hack

Where were you when Obama was doing this?

Do you ever post anything relevant to the subject matter or just roll to troll?

“There are so many obstacles to legislation and when the president can do it with his own pen, it makes no sense,” Schumer told reporters. “Legislation is not the way to go here when it’s so easy for the president to sign it.”

Yet Trump sets on his thumbs waiting to give out yet another pardon...
he's WAY behind obama's mark.

Pardons Granted by President Barack Obama (2009-2017) | PARDON | Department of Justice

Forum List

Back