Schumer forgets the Judicial branch

Seriously? This is about as important as "57 States" or the countless times Republicans confused the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.

Who cares?

Why don't you tell that to the media that loves to go after Palin, Bachman, or any other conservative for the same shit.

Seriously? This is about as important as "57 States" or the countless times Republicans confused the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.

Who cares?

Why don't you tell that to the media that loves to go after Palin, Bachman, or any other conservative for the same shit.

Why don't you?

As I said, I don't really care. I don't watch TV news.

Who cares?

I think a sitting member of Congress who has been there for a few decades not knowing that the three branches of government are the legislative, judicial, and executive branches, while not a huge ordeal, is worth nothing. It's indicative to the ignorance that makes these jack holes like Schumer think the Constitution gives them unlimited power to do what ever they want.

How many members of Congress do you think have ever read the U.S. Constitution?

Who cares?

I think a sitting member of Congress who has been there for a few decades not knowing that the three branches of government are the legislative, judicial, and executive branches, while not a huge ordeal, is worth nothing. It's indicative to the ignorance that makes these jack holes like Schumer think the Constitution gives them unlimited power to do what ever they want.

Do you seriously think that Schumer doesn't know what the three branches of government are? Of course he does. You can say what you want about his politics, but Schumer is not a stupid man. He's a Harvard and Harvard Law School graduate, and member of the US Senate.

Of course he knows the branches of government. He misspoke. It happens, everyone does it.

This is about as relevant as the retards who ask "Does Obama really think there are 57 states?"

I sure hope Andersen Cooper "fact checks" him and Chris Mathews devotes some time to smear Chucky......you know .... to be fair and impartial and all......

Sen. Schumer‘s ’Three Branches’ of Government No Longer Includes Judiciary | The Blaze

The difference here..was that was a flub. Just like 57 states was a flub. When Bachmann talks about FEMA camps, death panels and investigating unamerican activities..she's not "flubbing". This is stuff she really believes in.

Who cares?

Do you seriously think that Schumer doesn't know what the three branches of government are? Of course he does. You can say what you want about his politics, but Schumer is not a stupid man. He's a Harvard and Harvard Law School graduate, and member of the US Senate.

Of course he knows the branches of government. He misspoke. It happens, everyone does it.

This is about as relevant as the retards who ask "Does Obama really think there are 57 states?"

It may have been a flub; it may not have been a flub. I don't know. It's not the same as the 57 states gaffe. You'd have to be a borderline retard to not know there are 50 states in the U.S. Obviously, that was a gaffe. I bet, however, if you walk down the street and ask random people what the three branches of government are, most of them won't know.

As far as Schumer going to Harvard, that doesn't mean dick. Bush went to Yale and he was a jack hole too. Schumer never had a real job in his life outside of politics and that's probably why all he's ever done is support economic policies, as well as others, that are bad for growth and infringe on the personal freedom of the people. He has absolutely no practical experience in the real world that qualifies him to make decisions that effect the entire world.

Last edited:
Yes. It was a blunder equal to obama's 57 states claim. Not a real calamity like George Bush mispronouncing nuclear.
I think he's completely wrong about the credit markets. I, for one would have more faith in the credit of the US if the government did shut down due to the GOP's refusal to extend the debt ceiling. It would show me that finally someone has realized that we are spending ourselves into oblivion.

It may have been a flub; it may not have been a flub. I don't know. It's not the same as the 57 states gaffe. You'd have to be a borderline retard to not know there are 50 states in the U.S. Obviously, that was a gaffe. I bet, however, if you walk down the street and ask random people what the three branches of government are, most of them won't know.

As far as Schumer going to Harvard, that doesn't mean dick. He never had a real job in his life outside of politics and that's probably why all he's ever done is support economic policies, as well as others, that are bad for growth and infringe on the personal freedom of the people. He has absolutely no practical experience in the real world that qualifies him to make decisions that effect the entire world.

The bolded section, while mostly true, has NOTHING to do with this thread, or whether or not Schumer knows the branches of government.

Being a Harvard Law School graduate doesn't make you an amazing Senator, but it does kinda imply that you know what the branches of government are.

This is my problem - you're using your issues with Schumer (which are understandable) to let yourself be convinced that he's stupid (which is clearly not the case). Even in your post you veered off topic to attack him.

As far as Schumer going to Harvard, that doesn't mean dick. He never had a real job in his life outside of politics and that's probably why all he's ever done is support economic policies, as well as others, that are bad for growth and infringe on the personal freedom of the people. He has absolutely no practical experience in the real world that qualifies him to make decisions that effect the entire world.

The bolded section, while mostly true, has NOTHING to do with this thread, or whether or not Schumer knows the branches of government.

Being a Harvard Law School graduate doesn't make you an amazing Senator, but it does kinda imply that you know what the branches of government are.

This is my problem - you're using your issues with Schumer (which are understandable) to let yourself be convinced that he's stupid (which is clearly not the case). Even in your post you veered off topic to attack him.

You're the one who brought up his education, not me. And no, I don't think he's stupid. I think he is ignorant as to how our government is supposed to function and the purpose it was meant to serve.

You're the one who brought up his education, not me. And no, I don't think he's stupid. I think he is ignorant as to how our government is supposed to function and the purpose it was meant to serve.

You are the one (actually the OP) claiming that Schumer doesn't know what the branches of government are.

I stated his education to make the point that that clearly isn't true.

I don't particularly like Schumer's politics, but I respect the man. He's not an idiot.

Since your link does not include a direct quote from Schumer in context...

It is difficult to comment on

In his own words:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG0Jpu9geWY&feature=player_embedded]Schumer[/ame]

I think that All Representatives should be required to have a Mental Competency Evaluation before Every Vote, at their own Expense. Up-Chuck should go first.

I sure hope Andersen Cooper "fact checks" him and Chris Mathews devotes some time to smear Chucky......you know .... to be fair and impartial and all......

Sen. Schumer‘s ’Three Branches’ of Government No Longer Includes Judiciary | The Blaze

Which reminds me, Podesta worked for Schumer, and now Podesta lobbies the government on behalf of Egypt.

Just a thought when I saw Schumer's name, how Egypt is a complete failure of the Democrats, Podesta lobbies Congress on behalf of Eqypt, is there a payoff for policians when they leave office, I think the answer is clear as well as the consequences.

That reminds me of a blurb I read over the weekend to the effect of there being 4 classes in the U.S. now:

1. Public Employee Unions

2. The Poor

3. The Ruling Elite

4. The rest of us who work hard and pay subsidize 1 through 3.

Podesta is just another con artist operating in Group 3.

Forum List

Back