Schumer Cusses Out Flight Attendant – Calls Her a B*tch or why does he hate women?

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
Schumer Cusses Out Flight Attendant – Calls Her a B*tch or why does he hate women?

Report:

Sen. Chuck Schumer called a flight attendant an obscenity aboard a recent U.S. Airways flight, Politico.com reported.

The New York Democrat muttered the word “bitch” after a female flight attendant asked him to turn his cell phone off before takeoff, a House GOP aide who witnessed the incident told the Web site.

Schumer reportedly was seated next to Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y.

“The senator made an off-the-cuff comment under his breath that he shouldn’t have made, and he regrets it,” Schumer spokesman Brian Fallon reportedly told Politico.com.

Chucky Schumer is a typical representative of the arrogance, immorality, and pompous attitude those on the left exhibit on a daily basis. Only this time he was caught.
Rules and standards are not meant for the important people like Chucky Schmucky Schumer.
We all know Charles Schumer would run over his grandmother to get in front of camera, we know that life is all about him and has always been. The question we need to ask is why do the people keep electing folks like him. New York has d the great Hillary, self absorbed to a tee, they elected Ellit Spitzer a man from the same mode and Andrew Cuomo a man who cannot get elected.. His father Mario was not much better, so what does this say about the voters around New York City? The real problem is we treat these folks like royalty, it is time for that to stop. When they are jerks, treat them like jerks including showing them to the door.. If that were to happen Health care would not require 2000 pages of control freakshness. The arrogant attitude of an entitled US Senator is on display here, he is not any different than his arrogant collages, And his boss Nancy. Is this the best that New York
could put into the Senate?. Between Kirsten Gillibrand and Chucky they maybe, just maybe have a IQ total as high as 60. If either had a real brain they would be dangerous.

He was arguing with flight crew over safety issues aboard an aircraft.

They should have tossed him onto the tarmac.

Hasn't anyone learned yet that rules are made for everyone but our glorious elected officials. They are so much better than us average joes doncha know??

Report:

Sen. Chuck Schumer called a flight attendant an obscenity aboard a recent U.S. Airways flight, Politico.com reported.

The New York Democrat muttered the word “bitch” after a female flight attendant asked him to turn his cell phone off before takeoff, a House GOP aide who witnessed the incident told the Web site.

Schumer reportedly was seated next to Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y.

“The senator made an off-the-cuff comment under his breath that he shouldn’t have made, and he regrets it,” Schumer spokesman Brian Fallon reportedly told Politico.com.
Inappropriate behavior. But as an aside, would you now say that everyone who calls a woman a "bitch" is a woman-hater?

Chucky Schumer is a typical representative of the arrogance, immorality, and pompous attitude those on the left exhibit on a daily basis. Only this time he was caught.
Rules and standards are not meant for the important people like Chucky Schmucky Schumer.
We all know Charles Schumer would run over his grandmother to get in front of camera, we know that life is all about him and has always been. The question we need to ask is why do the people keep electing folks like him. New York has d the great Hillary, self absorbed to a tee, they elected Ellit Spitzer a man from the same mode and Andrew Cuomo a man who cannot get elected.. His father Mario was not much better, so what does this say about the voters around New York City? The real problem is we treat these folks like royalty, it is time for that to stop. When they are jerks, treat them like jerks including showing them to the door.. If that were to happen Health care would not require 2000 pages of control freakshness. The arrogant attitude of an entitled US Senator is on display here, he is not any different than his arrogant collages, And his boss Nancy. Is this the best that New York
could put into the Senate?. Between Kirsten Gillibrand and Chucky they maybe, just maybe have a IQ total as high as 60. If either had a real brain they would be dangerous.

By your commments, it appears that you believe that those traits are only to be found on the "Left"....is that a correct assumption on my part?

Schumer is a schmuck, but he didn't cuss out anyone.

From Politico, the source Fox is using for the story on their website:

...According to a House Republican aide who happened to be seated nearby, the notoriously chatty New York Democrat referred to a flight attendant as a “bitch” after she ordered him to turn off his phone before takeoff.

Schumer and his seatmate, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), were chatting on their phones before takeoff when an announcement indicated that it was time to turn off the phones.

Both senators kept talking.

According to the GOP aide, a flight attendant then approached Schumer and told him the entire plane was waiting on him to shut down his phone.

Schumer asked if he could finish his conversation. When the flight attendant said “no,” Schumer ended his call but continued to argue his case.

He said he was entitled to keep his phone on until the cabin door was closed. The flight attendant said he was obliged to turn it off whenever a flight attendant asked.

“He argued with her about the rule,” the source said. “She said she doesn’t make the rules, she just follows them.”

When the flight attendant walked away, the witness says Schumer turned to Gillibrand and uttered the B-word.

“The senator made an off-the-cuff comment under his breath that he shouldn’t have made, and he regrets it,” Schumer spokesman Brian Fallon told Shenanigans.

Shenanigans: Schumer has a flight to forget - ANNE SCHROEDER MULLINS | POLITICO CLICK

bodecea
The Real Deal said:

[/quote]

By your commments, it appears that you believe that those traits are only to be found on the "Left"....is that a correct assumption on my part?[/QUOTE]

Great assumption ....
Btw the word "comments" only has 2 "m's"

Last edited:
bodecea
The Real Deal said:

By your commments, it appears that you believe that those traits are only to be found on the "Left"....is that a correct assumption on my part?[/QUOTE]

Great assumption ....
Btw the word "comments" only has 2 "m's"[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol: Damn, you're making a 'kick ass' entrance. I like it!

bodecea
The Real Deal said:

By your commments, it appears that you believe that those traits are only to be found on the "Left"....is that a correct assumption on my part?

Great assumption ....

:lol::lol::lol: Damn, you're making a 'kick ass' entrance. I like it![/QUOTE]

Am I still making an entrance? I thought that was yesterday!.:lol:

bodecea
The Real Deal said:

Great assumption ....

Thank you...my typo mistake.

So you do find those undesirable traits ONLY in the "Left." Thank you. Good day.

mccain calling his wife a **** was no problem....i always am confused by the party of family values...there is no difference between the parties...its all one big machine.....the sooner people realize this..the sooner true progress may happen...until then....partisan bickering will make sure the machine is not challenged

Forum List

Back