Schumer Caves

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Now he's headed back to Congress to see if he can get some Democrats to vote for the Continuing Resolution.

The idiots backed themselves in to a corner and now Schumer has to throw some of his comrades under the bus. Most likely the ones who will be defending their seats in states where Trump won, bigly. lol

Have a great day, smuck.

(I bet even Chuck votes yes) lol

Now he's headed back to Congress to see if he can get some Democrats to vote for the Continuing Resolution.

The idiots backed themselves in to a corner and now Schumer has to throw some of his comrades under the bus. Most likely the ones who will be defending their seats in states where Trump won, bigly. lol

Have a great day, smuck.

LINK

Have a great day, smuck.

Let us know when that happens, ok?

View attachment 172400

Have a great day, smuck.

LINK
I got you’re link.
Those arent' links...

THESE are links...

images

Have a great day, smuck.

Please provide a link to this story. Thanks

Have a great day, smuck.

Doesn't look that way

If I may, I don't think someone trying to keep the government up is not caving, attacking him is unfair IMO Unless he agreed to something really offensive to their principles and ideology, this is doing what should be done. If this was basically "let's fund it for another week or month and continue to negotiate" than I think it's the right position.

Longer term, they need to deal with this of course. Why this still happens is surprising.

Last edited:

Have a great day, smuck.

LINK
Somewhat related, do you know who the six Democrats were in the House who voted for the CR?

Have a great day, smuck.

LINK
Somewhat related, do you know who the six Democrats were in the House who voted for the CR?

/----/ And I'm still not tired of winning.

Have a great day, smuck.

LINK

no ..

Have a great day, smuck.

LINK

Told you your libtarded leader would cave. Now put on your pussy hat and go march.

Forum List

Back