Schumer: Americans Don't Care About Pork In Stimulus

Guys it seems there may be some misrepresenting going on here.

These hybrids are for Federal employees and I see nothing about them being for congress.

I would say it would be a REVOLTING situation.

It's also a fantasy....

talk about the sky falling, chicken little... go look at all the right wingnut threads. Now THAT is sky is falling.

Thanks, though.

We shall see what we shall see. I hope I'm wrong.

I try to stay off the wingnut, either left or right, threads as much as possible. I do step on landmines from time to time though.

I'd be insulted but he's a known liar. Ty, New York.

It is the arrogance of that lie that is astounding - even for Schumer...

You ain't seen nothin' yet. The lying is just beginning. By the time 4 years are up we'll be referring to St. George the Truthful.

My only question is "how long will it take"? I've been saying that the time will come when we wished we had GW back. That's why I'm still convinced we're not done with the Bush's. Jeb will be Prez before all is said and done.

I'm just curious; if GW was still President, what would he have done? My guess is that he would be promoting a bill pretty similar to this one. Now, let's assume that I'm correct. What would the Dems reaction be?

I'm just curious; if GW was still President, what would he have done? My guess is that he would be promoting a bill pretty similar to this one. Now, let's assume that I'm correct. What would the Dems reaction be?

Screaming bloody murder of course-----we've devolved into an idiocracy. Let's crash and be done with it. We can pick up whatever pieces are left and start over.

Forum List

Back