Schools Should Not promote heterosexuality!!!!

Why can't school just teach the basic stuff like reading, writing, and math instead of all the other crap? Is it because the teachers don't know reading, writing, and math? If you want you kid to know about queers, tell him at home where he should be learning about stuff like that. If he's getting condoms in school, most likely he should have already graduated and can get a job and buy his own. My biggest worry is that if the teachers aren't teaching the kids about this "social feel good stuff" any better then they are teaching the basic stuff kids go to school to learn, then they'll get that all screwed up too. When we send kids to the next level in school that can't even read, maybe we don't need to tell them about "I've got two Mommies" just yet.

You know........if a school did a play, with Romeo and Juliet BOTH being played by members of the same gender, all the Christians would scream bloody murder, as they would see something like that as a "recruiting tool for gays".

This dude is just putting it on the other foot. And, although it brings up an interesting perspective, saying that a love story is a hetero recruiting tool is total bullshit.

Although.........if any school puts on the play Romeo and Juliet, to balance things out, the next play has to be "Brokeback Mountain".

We actually had that in my school when i was young, girl played both romeo and a different one played juliet.

No one complained but i do live in the commonwealth of MA

Forum List

Back