Schools running out of Money

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Students learn hard lesson in school budgets - Education - MSNBC.com

This is the district I teach in:

Meanwhile, in Indianapolis, students at Floro Torrence School 83 will put up for at least another year with a crumbling entryway, an antiquated fire alarm system and restrooms that aren’t accessible for the handicapped. Edgar H. Evans Magnet School 11 won’t replace tiled floors or the concrete crumbling beneath them. Pieces of brick will keep falling from Stuart Hall at Tech High School.

That’s because the Indianapolis Public Schools system has a to-do list that’s about $10 million long, but it has only about $3 million for maintenance and repairs.

I was just at Stuart Hall last week for a conference on autism. I'm glad no bricks hit me on the head, though after today at school if feels that way!

Last edited:
Can't see why you're complaining.

Don't you know by now that the rich folks pay so much taxes, and they treat some of their most loyal help real nice, like?

So stop whining liberal.

Those children are disposable, and so are you and so are most Americans, now that the commies are gone.

Learn to show your 'preciation or your contract might not get renewed. The elite have friends everywhere.

Bad as it is, right now, it can get worse.

Never forget it.

Last edited:
can't See Why You're Complaining.

Don't You Know By Now That The Rich Folks Pay So Much Taxes, And They Treat Some Of Their Most Loyal Help Real Nice, Like?

So Stop Whining Liberal.

Those Children Are Disposable, And So Are You And So Are Most Americans, Now That The Commies Are Gone.

Learn To Show Your 'preciation Or Your Contract Might Not Get Renewed. The Elite Have Friends Everywhere.

Bad As It Is, Right Now, It Can Get Worse.

Never Forget It.

"wolverines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

New Topics

Forum List

Back