Schools refuse to teach children to think for themselves

it seems the best that those super majority of America has to offer is the spelling police, childish innuendo and name-calling. in my family, when children acted like such stupid little twits, the whole family put them in line. It's too bad America is too stupid to do such.

Where are you from, dopey? Afraidtoanswerquestionstan?

by what is said, the people in Mensa think that they are smart. From my point of view, the people in Mensa have a better memory, but basically they are not really smarter.

Just consider all of the learning and all of the teaching and all of the resources dedicated to each person in the world. Isn't it a shame that they can't give back anything new and don't you think they would like to?

Luddly, all of the politicians are taught to accept bribes, how smart can they be? Everything depends on everything else, just as everyone depends on everyone else. EDEE

IQ tests are not about memory but the ability reason and see pasterns, what comes next.

There are groups for those with higher IQ than what Mensa minimum requires.

not about memory

perception

memory

judgment

reasoning

Red shift blueshift
New science by Jim Ryan

All galaxies travel at different speeds and all galaxies for the most part move at different angles. Some of these galaxies will have the same angle or will travel towards one another or in that general direction, from as far as billions of light-years away.
When galaxies are in blueshift, that means that they are advancing towards one another or one is advancing on another one faster than that one can pull away.
Science claims that galaxies in red shift, prove that the universe is expanding. Science cannot prove such, because we also have blueshifted galaxies. We know that when galaxies are headed towards us, that galaxy is in blueshift.

Red shift by no means proves our universe is expanding, but since the scientists were never taught to think for themselves, they make up whatever bullshit they want.

Holy crap you're an idiot.

Challenge everything.
Space time curvature

By Jim Ryan

The earth does not lose anything, because it is spinning on its own axis, it is revolving around the sun and it is also revolving around the black hole at the center of the galaxy. While the sun is responsible for dragging around all of the planets in our solar system, the black hole at the center of our galaxy is responsible for guiding every Solar system through each galaxy.

If as Einstein claimed, that space and time are curved, how could all of these objects curve through space and lose nothing, if something wasn't powering all of these celestial bodies?

It's like a car on a race track, if it has an engine and it runs good and it has gasoline it will keep making its rounds around that track, but as soon as it runs out of gasoline, it will no longer go around the curved race track.
Our own solar system makes several sharp turns in its route through the galaxy, according to the morons in science.

If our solar system follows the course that this guy has laid out for our solar systems travel through the galaxy, you do understand that all the other solar systems must follow the same path, Right? They follow the same path, because we see the same stars in the night sky, every year, day in and day out, even as they change positions. Our solar system, planets and sun change positions, relative to them as well.
There is a picture of how our solar system tracks through the galaxy on this page. Notice the sharp turns.
If science is right, every other solar system must have the same turns in them, or else we would not see the consistency in every night sky, that we do. I don't agree with science as to the sharp turns, however, since science is making such claims, this is what my response must be. If one solar system acted in the manner that science claims, every single other solar system in our galaxy would have to act in the exact same manner. There ain't a chance in hell that is happening.

http://www.slate.com/blo

Addendum to my post and I know the super majority won't understand, but perhaps someone will. Our solar system has the sun at its center and power source, whereby everything revolves around the sun in our solar system. As we travel in an elliptical pattern around our sun, with our sun controlling all of these planets of ours, it must be that every solar system is traveling in the same kind of elliptical pattern. That means, that there can be no sharp turns as science claims.

If all of these solar systems were not traveling in the same elliptical pattern, we would not see the same stars that we see each night of the year, in their same places.

That has to mean that everyone of the solar systems in our galaxy travels in the same exact elliptical pattern around the center or the black hole at the center.

That also means, that the claims by science that our solar system makes four hard turns in its travels through our galaxy, is dead wrong.

Scroll down in the website that follows, to find the image that shows our supposed travels through our galaxy. Only a moron would write such, when everything else is elliptical in nature.

http://www.slate.com/blo

by what is said, the people in Mensa think that they are smart. From my point of view, the people in Mensa have a better memory, but basically they are not really smarter.

Just consider all of the learning and all of the teaching and all of the resources dedicated to each person in the world. Isn't it a shame that they can't give back anything new and don't you think they would like to?

Luddly, all of the politicians are taught to accept bribes, how smart can they be? Everything depends on everything else, just as everyone depends on everyone else. EDEE

IQ tests are not about memory but the ability reason and see pasterns, what comes next.

not about memory

perception

memory

judgment

reasoning

Tell us one thing that you have brought to the world that no one else has ever brought before. That way we will know that you have something of your own to offer, other than the copy and paste and following the bouncing Redball, that all schools teach.

Last edited:

not about memory

perception

memory

judgment

reasoning

Tell us one thing that you have brought to the world that no one else is ever brought before. That way we will know that you have something of your own to offer, other than the copy and paste and following the bouncing Redball, that all schools teach.

that is what the iq test is made of

like it or not

Save for the one one millionth of 1% in America, the rest don't have brain one. The only thing you have is copy and paste and follow the bouncing Redball. China will overcome America in a few short years. Stay stupid America, it's what you choose.

not about memory

perception

memory

judgment

reasoning

Tell us one thing that you have brought to the world that no one else is ever brought before. That way we will know that you have something of your own to offer, other than the copy and paste and following the bouncing Redball, that all schools teach.

that is what the iq test is made of

like it or not

How do you know, unless you are a member and then, explain, Let's say the things that you claim.

Give us a question and answer that is relevant to your claims.

Save for the one one millionth of 1% in America, the rest don't have brain one. The only thing you have is copy and paste and follow the bouncing Redball. China will overcome America in a few short years. Stay stupid America, it's what you choose.

Where are you from, coward?

Keep hiding behind these morons, you have nothing other than copy and paste and you know it.

You hide behind these morons and your children will do the same thing. You deserve everything that happens to you and your children. Just remember, you chose this, you chose to hide behind simpletons and idiots, making your children the morons that you hide behind tomorrow.

You hide behind these morons and your children will do the same thing. You deserve everything that happens to you and your children. Just remember, you chose this, you chose to hide behind simpletons and idiots, making your children the morons that you hide behind tomorrow.

Are you insulting the children of other members here, dopey?

When was the last time you set food inside a classroom?

Now class sit there and be quiet. Now class read page 1 through five. Now class I have 10 questions on the board in which you must answer according to the five pages you read. Hey, there will be no talking without my permission.

Joan come up here and write the answer to the first question. Now we will have six other children come out and give answers to these questions and then go home tonight read the next five pages of homework that it says, come back in and we will test you on that homework tomorrow.

Never ever question your teachers about anything, because that means that you think you're smarter than the teachers or that all children are dumber than all the teachers.

Never ever question your teachers about anything, because that means that you think you're smarter than the teachers or that all children are dumber than all the teachers.

The so-called educational system in America and across the world is a joke. What it is, is a way to teach children to become cubicle smart, so they can fit into their little cubicle lives and never know anything else other then, follow the bouncing Red ball, that authorities have always demanded.

I was always curious. Why was my favorite word at home and school. My nose was always in the book when not playing or sports.
We did not have TV till 6 PM. There were not many shows that I would watch. My books were my video game and internet.

Maybe the teachers should leave the last 15 minutes just for relative question, as a class or individually.

be honest------you had an opened book on your lap-------under the desk........
I got caught lots of time-----but never stopped

Mine was opened and inside the textbook I was supposed to be reading. I remember one teacher saying sarcastically "It's amazing how much information you pick up between the pages of those books you're constantly reading in class".

The only class where I paid attention 100% of the time, was French. That's because no English was allowed from the time we came into the room.

Now class sit there and be quiet. Now class read page 1 through five. Now class I have 10 questions on the board in which you must answer according to the five pages you read. Hey, there will be no talking without my permission.

Joan come up here and write the answer to the first question. Now we will have six other children come out and give answers to these questions and then go home tonight read the next five pages of homework that it says, come back in and we will test you on that homework tomorrow.

The so-called educational system in America and across the world is a joke. What it is, is a way to teach children to become cubicle smart, so they can fit into their little cubicle lives and never know anything else other then, follow the bouncing Red ball, that authorities have always demanded.

I was always curious. Why was my favorite word at home and school. My nose was always in the book when not playing or sports.
We did not have TV till 6 PM. There were not many shows that I would watch. My books were my video game and internet.

Maybe the teachers should leave the last 15 minutes just for relative question, as a class or individually.

be honest------you had an opened book on your lap-------under the desk........
I got caught lots of time-----but never stopped

Mine was opened and inside the textbook I was supposed to be reading. I remember one teacher saying sarcastically "It's amazing how much information you pick up between the pages of those books you're constantly reading in class".

The only class where I paid attention 100% of the time, was French. That's because no English was allowed from the time we came into the room.

>>The only class where I paid attention 100% of the time, was French. That's because no English was allowed from the time we came into the room.<<

A bit like when I tried to learn sign language. The class moved too fast for me, the teacher would not allow me to video tape him during class so I could review the lessons over and over at home. It really did not help as no one around me used sign language so it served not point in trying to communicate with then using sign. Lip reading was faster and easier with them.

Forum List

Back