School starts tomorrow

Oh crap, I forgot about new sneakers. Oh well, the old ones still fit. A few weeks in, my kids will be the ones with new shiny sneakers while all the other kids will have old dirty ones. :cool:

that is cool.. lol. i only thought about it because we were at roosevelt field today and started looking at them. he's finally sized out of stride rite...

that upset me, too... :eusa_shhh:

Sigh, special sneakers for cross country and training. We're speaking of $115 on the cheap end, which I had to do, to my son's consternation. Gave him an excuse for coming in 3rd. ;)

Oh crap, I forgot about new sneakers. Oh well, the old ones still fit. A few weeks in, my kids will be the ones with new shiny sneakers while all the other kids will have old dirty ones. :cool:

that is cool.. lol. i only thought about it because we were at roosevelt field today and started looking at them. he's finally sized out of stride rite...

that upset me, too... :eusa_shhh:

Sigh, special sneakers for cross country and training. We're speaking of $115 on the cheap end, which I had to do, to my son's consternation. Gave him an excuse for coming in 3rd. ;)

Ouch! I feel your wallet's pain. :)

Talk about text books.......Sheesh. I don't even bother to seel them back because it is an insult. They are wrose than a pawn shop.

If you can get the ISBN numbers there are several great online places where you can get basement prices on textbooks, although it's late enough now you might have to hunt. PM me if you want the info.

Forum List

Back