School shopping was an eye opener..and who needs food anyway...

I may be one of the few females on this planet who doesn't care for shopping.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I get it from one of my grandmother's because I've been told that she didn't like to shop either, may God rest her soul.
I hate to shop, I always have hated it, even when I had money.

I took my two teens and their two best friends to the mall for school shopping. Went over the school clothes budget by about 100 percent and learned...

1. Stripes are in.
2. High waisted pants are in.
3. Tube tops are in.
4. Everybody is wearing their hair in buns...panda ear buns, half up half down buns.
5. Cut off denim shorts and tube tops are the shopping attire of today's female teen.

My daughter and her buddies were being followed by a literal pack of about 10-12 black guys who were catcalling them and shadowing them, until they found me. I showed up and all those barfbags disappeared.

Don't send your six foot tall, 180 lb teen boys to hang out with ten of their closest buddies at the mall, btw. They are chasing girls. You have to wonder what would happen if they actually caught them in a parking lot or bathroom. What a bunch of fucking animals. I took my boy and his best friend...and I guaranfuckingtyou they were not howling after girls or following them around.

Tube tops?

:)

Brings back memories...

I about crapped myself when the girls came out of the house in cutoffs and tube tops. I did manage to get my girl to switch out her shorts for jeans...but when we got there, literally all the young girls were wearing the exact same thing. Daisy dukes and tube tops or tube tops with spaghetti straps.

I took my two teens and their two best friends to the mall for school shopping. Went over the school clothes budget by about 100 percent and learned...

1. Stripes are in.
3. Tube tops are in.
4. Everybody is wearing their hair in buns...panda ear buns, half up half down buns.
5. Cut off denim shorts and tube tops are the shopping attire of today's female teen.

Princess Leia in a clown suit?

Kids fashions nowadays...shees
View attachment 214318

They have that Jedi warrior look...

1. Stripes are in.
3. Tube tops are in.

Princess Leia in a clown suit?

Kids fashions nowadays...shees
View attachment 214318

They have that Jedi warrior look...
Samurai haha

Individually these boys are probably cowards who wouldn't have the balls to ask a girl on a date but in a bunch they have a different personality and it is usually bad.

Individually these boys are probably cowards who wouldn't have the balls to ask a girl on a date but in a bunch they have a different personality and it is usually bad.
They were large and dumb looking..and once they made me they disappeared altogether.

Forum List

Back