School shooting victims and survivors praise Trump

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Of course the left will only publicize the FBI/media darling viewpoint..the viewpoint that this is a great time to disarm parents everywhere.

But the real dialogue that is taking place is something completely different (of course):

" Hello. I’m Jonathan. I go to Stoneman Douglas. I was actually in the second classroom that was shot at. In my mind, as a kid nothing that horrible should ever have to happen to you. You can’t even think about it. It doesn’t even seem real still. Everything seems fake. I can’t even — I don’t know what is going on. It’s just crazy. Everything happening. It’s just so tragic. Thank you for everything. You’ve done a great job. I like the direction you’re going in. Thank you."

"I want to say that everybody right now is so stuck on what they believe, that they’re not listening to what other people believe. We need to listen to the other points of views. We all need to realize that we all have different points of views and that we need — this solution is not a singular thing."

Not coached by giggling CNN reporters, not the *children* of FBI agents who just happened to be on hand with a complete script...

Shooting Survivors Thank Trump For 'Leadership,' 'Good Job' In Reaction To Shooting, Praise Direction Of The Country

Of course the left will only publicize the FBI/media darling viewpoint..the viewpoint that this is a great time to disarm parents everywhere.

But the real dialogue that is taking place is something completely different (of course):

" Hello. I’m Jonathan. I go to Stoneman Douglas. I was actually in the second classroom that was shot at. In my mind, as a kid nothing that horrible should ever have to happen to you. You can’t even think about it. It doesn’t even seem real still. Everything seems fake. I can’t even — I don’t know what is going on. It’s just crazy. Everything happening. It’s just so tragic. Thank you for everything. You’ve done a great job. I like the direction you’re going in. Thank you."

"I want to say that everybody right now is so stuck on what they believe, that they’re not listening to what other people believe. We need to listen to the other points of views. We all need to realize that we all have different points of views and that we need — this solution is not a singular thing."

Not coached by giggling CNN reporters, not the *children* of FBI agents who just happened to be on hand with a complete script...

Shooting Survivors Thank Trump For 'Leadership,' 'Good Job' In Reaction To Shooting, Praise Direction Of The Country
What this kid said doesnt invalidate what the others are saying. Maybe he doesnt know that the FBI shot up his school like you do.

This father's speech was so moving. His daughter was hit 9 times. I cannot imagine his heartache. I've been so angry that the left hijacked a time of mourning and reflection to advance gun control. The bodies weren't even cold and the anti gun whack jobs sucked up all the air in a time period when people needed to deal with the tragedy.

Screen-Shot-2018-02-16-at-3.15.32-PM-1.png

Trump-Supporting Father Who Lost Daughter In Florida Shooting Delivers Amazing Speech

Forum List

Back