School Shooting in Omaha Nebraska

dang! there's a shooting outside a mall in Pheonix too. Who knew the libturds would take it this hard?
Only you would use students to bash others. Asswipe.

The students weren't harmed asswipe, it was two adults,

Really?

Police: Omaha school shooting suspect had died
By JOSH FUNK Associated Press © 2011 The Associated Press
Jan. 5, 2011, 2:44PM

OMAHA, Neb. — Police say the suspect in a shooting at an Omaha, Neb., high school has died.

Omaha police officer Jake Bettin (buh-TEEN') says the suspect was a student at Millard High School and his body was found in a car Wednesday after the shooting.

Two adults were wounded in the shooting and were taken to Creighton University Medical Center. Their identities and conditions were not immediately known.

Bettin did not immediately provide more details about the suspect and how he died.

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

Police: Omaha school shooting suspect had died | Top AP Stories | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Apparently, you didn't realize that this was a breaking story, and decided to shoot off your fat assed mouth before getting all your facts together. The student shot himself.

Typical soggy pussy behavior Shallow Skeeve.

Only you would use students to bash others. Asswipe.

Really?

OMAHA, Neb. — Police say the suspect in a shooting at an Omaha, Neb., high school has died.

Omaha police officer Jake Bettin (buh-TEEN') says the suspect was a student at Millard High School and his body was found in a car Wednesday after the shooting.

Two adults were wounded in the shooting and were taken to Creighton University Medical Center. Their identities and conditions were not immediately known.

Bettin did not immediately provide more details about the suspect and how he died.

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

Police: Omaha school shooting suspect had died | Top AP Stories | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Apparently, you didn't realize that this was a breaking story, and decided to shoot off your fat assed mouth before getting all your facts together. The student shot himself.

He put himself out? Wow. And that makes me bad how exactly? He tried to kill others.. pooor libblturds.

Really?

He put himself out? Wow. And that makes me bad how exactly? He tried to kill others.. pooor libblturds.

Like I said you worthless twat, you're using the death and pain of other human beings to further your parroted talking points.

WTF, don't you have a heart? Oh wait........forgot.......you don't, you're one of them teabagging idiots.

Try again Shallow Skeeve. Next time make sure it's YOUR head in front of the shotgun.

What do liberals have to do with this tragic shooting? did the person announce their political affiliation before commiting this act?

really?

police: Omaha school shooting suspect had died | top ap stories | chron.com - houston chronicle

apparently, you didn't realize that this was a breaking story, and decided to shoot off your fat assed mouth before getting all your facts together. The student shot himself.

Typical soggy pussy behavior shallow skeeve.

he put himself out? Wow. And that makes me bad how exactly? He tried to kill others.. Pooor libblturds.

like i said you worthless twat, you're using the death and pain of other human beings to further your parroted talking points.

Wtf, don't you have a heart? Oh wait........forgot.......you don't, you're one of them teabagging idiots.

Try again shallow skeeve. Next time make sure it's your head in front of the shotgun.

get over it pig. The asshole killed himself,, keeps him from killing others,, or what??? You want he shudda?

:rolleyes: Injured or not, the students were and are under a lot of stress.

You're a twit, Willow...worse than a twit for using this tragedy.

Using the pain and misery of others to push your political talking points?

I thought that a soggy pussy such as yourself would be above such things.

Guess not.

We all knew you didn't think You don't have to reinforce the message Mr. PIG>

WillyT.... you are aware, I would think, that the GayBikerBoy and I are not on the best of terms - and very, very rarely agree..... this is one of those times.

Your mocking and partisanship about yet another tragedy at a school - whether students or anyone else was injured - is inappropriate at best... and fucking sick at worst.

Using the pain and misery of others to push your political talking points?

I thought that a soggy pussy such as yourself would be above such things.

Guess not.

We all knew you didn't think You don't have to reinforce the message Mr. PIG>

WillyT.... you are aware, I would think, that the GayBikerBoy and I are not on the best of terms - and very, very rarely agree..... this is one of those times.

Your mocking and partisanship about yet another tragedy at a school - whether students or anyone else was injured - is inappropriate at best... and fucking sick at worst.

you and gaybiker make a happy couple I'm glad you found each other.. he's a pig,, but still you could clean him up a little.

Forum List

Back