School secretary arrested for allegedly duct taping 1st grader

nice comeplete ignore of my post there douche

Here's the thing, crit... I didn't respond to your post because I'm not interested. Apparently, you're so special that you can insult others but you don't like it when they do it to you.

Either get a spine and learn to laugh at people who try to insult you or maybe you should find a forum where there are rules about 'flaming'. That is not me telling you to leave, it is me giving you a piece of advice. People here flame - and you're not always gonna have Momma JB to protect you.

plenty more so cut the fucking ass attacks. this stuff is personal and i should of never have to said it from the start. But since you guys are so fucking twits it had to be done.

So, how many of your peers were forced to endure outbursts and disruptions in class, with deleterious effects on their own learning, just because no one thought to put you in special education where you won't harm the general student body?
You have a genetic abnormality - tragic, and a supportive case for abortion - but it is your problem. If you can come to this forum to post, then either you have someone supporting you or the entire claim is a fabrication (not that ring 18 exists, but rather that you have it) and you are just using it as an excuse for lazy writing habits. Which is it?
Crack Babies, genetic flaws which result in retardation, illness during pregnancy, injury, all have a right to some sort of education, but when it interferes with everyone else we ought to draw the line.
Either the child duct taped was a chronic problem because his parent never taught discipline, OR the child should never have been in the normal school class OR the secretary overreacted.
Over the years I've met a number of school secretaries and a number of problem students, so if I had to lay odds, I'd say the child was a chronic problem either due to parental laxness, or damage which should have removed the child from the school.
In point of fact the greatest probability, by far, based on my experience, is that the little monster was a problem because his parents never took responsibility for teaching him manners or other social behavior.

nice comeplete ignore of my post there douche

Here's the thing, crit... I didn't respond to your post because I'm not interested. Apparently, you're so special that you can insult others but you don't like it when they do it to you.

Either get a spine and learn to laugh at people who try to insult you or maybe you should find a forum where there are rules about 'flaming'. That is not me telling you to leave, it is me giving you a piece of advice. People here flame - and you're not always gonna have Momma JB to protect you.

I only insuted you cause you have step over the boundries way to damn fucking far. You are the problem is soiclaity. you had no problems before now you going to be an angel my ass. You should learn and take a leasson.

plenty more so cut the fucking ass attacks. this stuff is personal and i should of never have to said it from the start. But since you guys are so fucking twits it had to be done.

So, how many of your peers were forced to endure outbursts and disruptions in class, with deleterious effects on their own learning, just because no one thought to put you in special education where you won't harm the general student body?
You have a genetic abnormality - tragic, and a supportive case for abortion - but it is your problem. If you can come to this forum to post, then either you have someone supporting you or the entire claim is a fabrication (not that ring 18 exists, but rather that you have it) and you are just using it as an excuse for lazy writing habits. Which is it?
Crack Babies, genetic flaws which result in retardation, illness during pregnancy, injury, all have a right to some sort of education, but when it interferes with everyone else we ought to draw the line.
Either the child duct taped was a chronic problem because his parent never taught discipline, OR the child should never have been in the normal school class OR the secretary overreacted.
Over the years I've met a number of school secretaries and a number of problem students, so if I had to lay odds, I'd say the child was a chronic problem either due to parental laxness, or damage which should have removed the child from the school.
In point of fact the greatest probability, by far, based on my experience, is that the little monster was a problem because his parents never took responsibility for teaching him manners or other social behavior.

A.Show how much you know i had special ed classes i didn't say anything in high school cause i know what would of happen. second of i had normal classes for myself in my senior year.

B. I am still learning and why the hell would i lie? seriously who would make up something this stupid and idiotic... I have it i got prove i have it. Now you want to see it you have to wait. But even if i do get prove you STILL WON'T BELIEVE IT YOU JACKASS. My mom told me my dad stressing me out my dad my rep i have people come over here help my cook, do some things in the city get out more.

here why i am at like me give you my social secutiry number. I am very indpeant for myself and the place that been trying to help me. They tried to think of things. 1. i drive 2. i get my food 3. i get my own jobs 4. i am on time for appointsments or jobs.

C. there you go again jumping to coulisons overstepped? she did more than over step dude. where the fact of your experience you must be lying.

wow i came to comment on the thread and found all this drama...i will elect to ignore it...

o come on...when i first saw the headline.....my reaction..."damn someone is in trouble and what creative use of duct tape" it should not end the teachers career...

DuctTapeBaby.jpg

i had special ed classes .
It shows.
Wait that's a cruel comment isn't it.
It would be cruel had you not overplayed your hand.
I can sift through your responses and find a pattern. It is there for everyone to see.
You meticulously attack point after point, without missing a beat.
You generally use no capitalization, no punctuation and the occasional misspelled word, using sentence fragments in an effort to convince people you are a poor victim of the genetic lottery.
But your ability to sift through all the posts on this thread argues otherwise.
It tells the tale of a lazy poseur who is trying to irk people.

People who truly have to endure a genetic flaw have my sympathy.
Scum who pretend to be handicapped get my contempt.

i had special ed classes .
It shows.
Wait that's a cruel comment isn't it.
It would be cruel had you not overplayed your hand.
I can sift through your responses and find a pattern. It is there for everyone to see.
You meticulously attack point after point, without missing a beat.
You generally use no capitalization, no punctuation and the occasional misspelled word, using sentence fragments in an effort to convince people you are a poor victim of the genetic lottery.
But your ability to sift through all the posts on this thread argues otherwise.
It tells the tale of a lazy poseur who is trying to irk people.

People who truly have to endure a genetic flaw have my sympathy.
Scum who pretend to be handicapped get my contempt.

A. No i attack people cause they insulted me period

B. I am not in damn school nor do i care if you can't read someone ask me polite and i re write it as clear.

C. Lazy lol no dude the insults NEED TO FUCKING STOP. the insults are overboard and not necessarily. If you going to go out in the world and act like this. YOU ARE GOING TO EATING ALIVE.

such damn ass picky damn fucking people.

D. How am i pretending shit dude your are insulting me right there you fucking twit The only scums are on here is California girl.. you and everyone who has issues with me.

Don't bother CG - he's a little pest like the kid that got duct taped. Just another out of control example of poor parenting.
He adds nothing to the discussion, save as a vivid example of how disruptive a single obnoxious student can be to an entire thread (or classroom)

Poor parenting you a jackass making insult comments dude you better not be an adult and you think cg is better you must be very fucking stupid or some kind of nut that belongs in a home.

Don't bother CG - he's a little pest like the kid that got duct taped. Just another out of control example of poor parenting.
He adds nothing to the discussion, save as a vivid example of how disruptive a single obnoxious student can be to an entire thread (or classroom)

:iagree:

Of course you avoid the age question once again another example of pussy who can't show anything you two should be a shame of yourself.

Too bad millions of people know me and like me. nice people like you derseve to be humiliated punch in the face and thrown in jail.

Poor parenting you a jackass making insult comments dude you better not be an adult and you think cg is better you must be very fucking stupid or some kind of nut that belongs in a home.

:iagree:

Of course you avoid the age question once again another example of pussy who can't show anything you two should be a shame of yourself.

Too bad millions of people know me and like me. nice people like you derseve to be humiliated punch in the face and thrown in jail.

Millions of people know you? Who the fuck are you, Barack Obama? Idiot. You are aware that every post of yours sounds like a little whiny child, are you not? Grow up, kid and stop making an ass of yourself.

Millions of people know you? Who the fuck are you, Barack Obama? Idiot. You are aware that every post of yours sounds like a little whiny child, are you not? Grow up, kid and stop making an ass of yourself.

Might want to look at yours you still fail to give your age. you scared your still a pussy.
hum ok... avoid the question cause you be shame of it

Where's USMB mommy, now? Can't she control her adopted project?

Just a poster who expects the low quality posters to follow basic Posting Guidelines set by the USMB administration [emphasis added so that the clueless may take note]:
When posting a new topic, please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. If you are unsure, contact a moderator or the admin. Cross posting is not allowed and is considered spam. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock. It is hard to read and is considered yelling. When replying in an existing topic it is fine to use CAPS or bold to highlight main points.

Any off-topic posts will be deleted or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion.

Forum List

Back