School Obama's Daughters Attend Has 11 Armed Guards

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Breitbart ^ | 12/24/12 | AWR Hawkins

Some interesting news has broken in the wake of the latest push for gun control by President Obama and Senate Democrats: Obama sends his kids to a school where armed guards are used as a matter of fact.

The school, Sidwell Friends School in Washington, DC, has 11 security officers and is seeking to hire a new police officer as we speak.

If you dismiss this by saying, "Of course they have armed guards -- they get Secret Service protection," then you've missed the larger point.

The larger point is that this is standard operating procedure for the school, period. And this is the reason people like NBC's David Gregory send their kids to Sidwell, they know their kids will be protected from the carnage that befell kids at a school where armed guards weren't used (and weren't even allowed).

How many guards did every other presidents children have?

STFU you fucking hack. Your sickening. You breitbart spewing dumb ass.

Oh and happy holidays!

What only 11? That's hardly enough given the hatred and bigotry right wingnuts have for THIS first family.

Some interesting news has broken in the wake of the latest push for gun control by President Obama and Senate Democrats: Obama sends his kids to a school where armed guards are used as a matter of fact.

The school, Sidwell Friends School in Washington, DC, has 11 security officers and is seeking to hire a new police officer as we speak.

If you dismiss this by saying, "Of course they have armed guards -- they get Secret Service protection," then you've missed the larger point.

The larger point is that this is standard operating procedure for the school, period. And this is the reason people like NBC's David Gregory send their kids to Sidwell, they know their kids will be protected from the carnage that befell kids at a school where armed guards weren't used (and weren't even allowed).

Do you pay school taxes?

Do you pay school taxes?

EVERYONE pays school taxes.

They're part of your property taxes.

Even renters pay them as part of their monthly rent.

Breitbart

th

WE ARE NOT WORTHY

What only 11? That's hardly enough given the hatred and bigotry right wingnuts have for THIS first family.

I was just pointing out the facts. Nothing racial about it.

Why do you want to spark hatred against white people?

Why did your mind automatically assume racism? His post didn't infer anything about racism. I mean we all know you are a horribly racist person but it's still odd that that's what your mind jumped to.

I'm a white guy but some of the right wing bigotry displayed on this forum makes me ashamed to admit it sometimes.

Why did your mind automatically assume racism? His post didn't infer anything about racism. I mean we all know you are a horribly racist person but it's still odd that that's what your mind jumped to.

Hey Balls, you got some sort of comprehension problem tonight?

I think the insinuation from meson is crystal clear. I highlighted it for you. ^^^

Unless you're just another partisan HACK...

Hey Balls, you got some sort of comprehension problem tonight?

I think the insinuation from meson is crystal clear. I highlighted it for you. ^^^

Unless you're just another partisan HACK...

The words hatred and bigotry do not imply racism. Especially since you right wingers constantly go out of your way to tell us all how not racist you are. Again it's interesting how that's where your mind automatically jumps and this is another instance of right wingers not understanding how words work.

Last edited:
Yes guns are okay when liberals want them to protect their exceptionally special elite children.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
There are armed guards at public schools in California. Cuz liberals run it but so do gangs.

Forum List

Back