School Lunches Around the World

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
25C3DF3300000578-2957301-What_children_in_other_countries_eat_clockwise_from_top_left_Ukr-a-3_1424244473432.jpg

I just wonder what kinds of schools these lunches are served at. Most likely private or parochial. And the USA photo is not what's served in my school district.

See many more @ What school lunches look like around the world Daily Mail Online

Both the uk and the us, they look processed, and as an afterthought compared to all the others. Really sad.

A problem of laziness or exorbitant prices vs other countries...

When I was in elementary school I'd always pack a lunch in my Evel Knievel lunchbox. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich or two, a piece of fresh fruit, usually an apple, orange or banana. And sandwich bag full of potato chips or Fritos. I'd mix it up a bit, but the one constant was the PB&Js. I thought "lunch" and "PB&J" were synonyms until I got to high school.

When I was in high school, for lunch me and some friends would usually go to Woolworth's or this little bar that had the best burgers in the city.

The school lunches were gross. Except for the french fries.

I had great lunches all the way through school, if I didn't take it. In highschool we have the cafeteria, as well as our Eagle's den (mascot), where we could get hot dogs, fries, pizzas, chili, chili fries, hamburgers. All the good junk. :biggrin: Though salads there were big amongst us girls, along with fries. Haha!

Can you imagine the crying that would be done by people if their kids had that many colors and fresh stuff on it? Hell they already think Michelle is messing with their freedom for proposing better food

Can you imagine the crying that would be done by people if their kids had that many colors and fresh stuff on it? Hell they already think Michelle is messing with their freedom for proposing better food
I don't think overweight, fat-assed Michelle should be considered to be any sort of authority regarding what constitutes a healthy diet.

She's nothing but a fat DAN.

I don't think overweight, fat-assed Michelle should be considered to be any sort of authority regarding what constitutes a healthy diet.

Thats what you dont understand. Its not about Michelle...Its about the shit food Americans eat. I noticed you didnt even address that part because a thread about school lunches MUST be about Michelles weight.....when you have nothing

Thats (sic) what you dont understand. Its (sic) not about Michelle...Its (sic) about the shit food Americans eat. I (sic) noticed you didnt even address that part because a thread about school lunches MUST be about Michelles (sic) weight.....when you have nothing
Dude, you are talking to someone who was a professional nutritionist for over 20 years. In my expert opinion, you don't know jack shit about nutrition. Plain and simple.

So what do you consider to be "shit food" that Americans eat? Got any examples?

Thats (sic) what you dont understand. Its (sic) not about Michelle...Its (sic) about the shit food Americans eat. I (sic) noticed you didnt even address that part because a thread about school lunches MUST be about Michelles (sic) weight.....when you have nothing
Dude, you are talking to someone who was a professional nutritionist for over 20 years. In my expert opinion, you don't know jack shit about nutrition. Plain and simple.

Do you have a fucking probem where you cannot discuss topics and have to talk about people? This isnt about your nutrition profession or about my level of knowledge compared to yours idiot.

When talking about "shit food" go look yourself. If I told you what I thought was shit food you'd try to make it again about me and not about the SHITTY FOOD

Do you have a fucking probem where you cannot discuss topics and have to talk about people? This isnt about your nutrition profession or about my level of knowledge compared to yours idiot.

When talking about "shit food" go look yourself. If I told you what I thought was shit food you'd try to make it again about me and not about the SHITTY FOOD
Let me guess....

Brain damaged vegetarian?

Am I right?

New Topics

Forum List

Back