School Just Saved From FL Copycat Attack When Shooter Didn’t See Who Was Behind Him

Did the copycat shooter in expressing his evil intentions lose his gun ownership rights? I can't imagine him not saying it was just talk. The article (thanks Jackson for posting it) made me curious as to what are the further steps to deal with the kid?

If you want to stop all of this, then The LEFT has to allow discipline in the schools again and allow for Ethical and Moral Training of the students. Things Like Civics training, and man's social responsibilities to his fellow man. They aren't teaching citizenship or moral responsibility any more in those schools.

What they teach is butt hurtism, and being perpetually offended by everything.

Did the copycat shooter in expressing his evil intentions lose his gun ownership rights? I can't imagine him not saying it was just talk. The article (thanks Jackson for posting it) made me curious as to what are the further steps to deal with the kid?

In the 50s, he would have already been in an institution before the shooting. I just read where the caretaker of his little brother had him Baker-acted after the shooting. Whether legitimately or for nefarious reasons remains to be seen.

Yes, the copycat shooter lost his rights.

Last edited:
(I meant, "Does that phrase help you understand the question, ;o;)
ession?
If course it would help if you severely curtail ways of getting those arms. That;s a given. You just are trying to honor our Second amendment. I honetly don't think the framers of the Constitution would ever had a agreed to ar-15 be open stock for teenagers or anyone other than LE.

Guns...yes just not AR-15, grenades and hydrogen bombs.
Jackson, seems that you are very afraid of the scary AR-15, is that true?

This is a .308 hunting rifle, makes the AR-15 more like a .22. How far are you planning to ban?

3682481_01_century_arms_308_640.jpg
Thank you for asking. Yes, I am scared of any repeating rifle or gun that could be in a setting where many people could killed or injured in a very short time span.
I notice you aren't scared of a whacko nut job radical mooslim or MS-13 member who might come at you with a machete, why is that? Seems that you are more scared of an inanimate object that wont kill you when no one holds it, but will be a victim of some other crime that could be avoided if you only had a gun. Oh well, stupid is as stupid votes and they vote Democrat.

Muslim Hacks Wife To Pieces, Tells Cops It's Because She Denied One Request
MS-13 Lures 4 Young Men To A Park And Hacks Them To Death In Long Island

What gave you that impression?
Yes, I am scared of any repeating rifle or gun that could be in a setting
If that repeating rifle or gun(I assume pistol) is sitting on a table with no one around, could it start killing lots of people? Do you know at Cabela's that repeating rifles and pistols are all over the place yet not one person is killed? Why is that?

072910_GunLib_Wheeling_1a.jpg
If Nicholas Cruz walked in that high school without an AR-15 could he start killing lots of people? Do you know that everyone assumes those repeating rifles are not loaded? Why is that? They aren't stupid.

If you want to stop all of this, then The LEFT has to allow discipline in the schools again and allow for Ethical and Moral Training of the students. Things Like Civics training, and man's social responsibilities to his fellow man. They aren't teaching citizenship or moral responsibility any more in those schools.

What they teach is butt hurtism, and being perpetually offended by everything.
What they need to teach is how to determine a boy from a girl and stop teaching 6 year olds about homosexuals and people in transition!

BREAKING: School Just Saved From FL Copycat Attack When Shooter Didn’t See Who Was Behind Him

A Southern California high school was almost shot up, but the plot was foiled when the potential shooter didn’t see who was behind him. The suspect, a 17-year-old student at El Camino High, had allegedly had an issue with a teacher banning headphones during class.

It was later that the student accidentally gave away his plot to shoot up the school because he didn’t look behind him when disclosing his plans. The student had stated that they planned to shoot up the school within a few weeks and a school resource officer happened to hear the conversation. That’s when then guard sprung into action.

The sheriff’s office went into action and completed a quick investigation of the student, whose identity is withheld because of his age, and what the law enforcement found was absolutely sickening. Upon investigation of the boy’s home, the authorities found an arsenal of weapons and ammo that could certainly be used to commit a heinous act of terror in a school shootin

BREAKING: School Just Saved From FL Copycat Attack When Shooter Didn't See Who Was Behind Him - UPLYFTING

Shooting plot at CA high school thwarted, police say

We hae to stop allowing AR-15's.
The sheriff's office responded to the threat. It's nice to see lessons were learned. There were many red flags on that Cruz shooter that were not acted on.

I agree with Marion that this is thought crimes territory. However, threats ought to be investigated.

I agree.

All threats should be investigated and all teachers and administrators at school should be told about any and all threats.

Forum List

Back