School district’s demographic shift continues

Hispanics have already passed blacks in numbers and in quality of life.
Soon blacks will become totally irrelevant as they continue to have the highest abortion, homosexuality, HIV, unemployment, violent crime and incarceration rates.

Hispanics have already passed blacks in numbers and in quality of life.
Soon blacks will become totally irrelevant as they continue to have the highest abortion, homosexuality, HIV, unemployment, violent crime and incarceration rates.

And the stu[id idiots will continue voting Democrat. What a bunch of total losers.

What's funny is the fact that illegals and immigration coming from the hispanic world isn't the driver of their population. It is the hispanic citizens that are making the babies that are the biggest factors in growth.

Building a wall isn't going to stop it.

Florida is really seeing a shift in demographics....Whites have want down a lot and could be the minority in that state within a couple decades.

This isn't good for loserterians.

Well, the Blacks aren't doing that well either. Appears that drugs, AIDS, the Democrats systematic genocide of the Black race via Planned Parenthood, the number of Blacks being incarcerated or shot to death, gang killings, etc., on a race that only makes up about 12% of the biggest losers in society are taking a fast and lasting toll.

Indeed, Blacks really are an ignorant and backward race of people. The Republicans are doing their best to defund Planned Parenthood which the Democrats set in place to systematically kill off a whole race of people. The Republican are doing their best to deport and stem the flow of illegal aliens which are taking the medial low skilled jobs that blacks could fill. The Democrats want to do away with the Blacks because they are a rebellious lot and barbaric in nature and are often an embarrassment even to the morally limited Democrats especially when Blacks are killing cops, robbing convenience stores and burning and looting private property. The Democrats have concluded it best to replace the blacks with the Hispanics and others that are more docile in nature and easier to handle and control. It is amazing to the sane mind that the Blacks go along with the Democrats who are killing them off in a systematic fashion and remain thankful for every little handout or enticement crumb the folks masterminding their own genocide hands out.

Great news. Hopefully now Hispanics and African Americans can pry the Democratic party away from the death grip of the Jewish billionaires.

'JTA' reports that as much as 2/3 of Democratic money comes from Jewish donors

Then maybe the party could serve the needs of working folk rather than the whims of transgender activists.
Your source is as honest as you are. They toss out non-creditable numbers with zero backing and zero truth. It is like the bullshit when people say studies show 90% of the the tea party is made up of racist. It is full of shit just like you.

Last point, go fuck yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's funny is the fact that illegals and immigration coming from the hispanic world isn't the driver of their population. It is the hispanic citizens that are making the babies that are the biggest factors in growth.

Building a wall isn't going to stop it.
Both are driving it. Where do you think those original baby machines came from? Many were the products of illegals!

Florida is really seeing a shift in demographics....Whites have want down a lot and could be the minority in that state within a couple decades.

Well, the Blacks aren't doing that well either. Appears that drugs, AIDS, the Democrats systematic genocide of the Black race via Planned Parenthood, the number of Blacks being incarcerated or shot to death, gang killings, etc., on a race that only makes up about 12% of the biggest losers in society are taking a fast and lasting toll.
Say what you want but I don't see that as a bad thing. Many blacks do well when they are a small minority. If they become a large minority or the majority in any are (see out inner cities), the community becomes a gov dependent, crime infested war zone, with a rapid amount of babies born out of wedlock. I fully support free abortions and birth control in black neighborhoods.

Say what you want but I don't see that as a bad thing. Many blacks do well when they are a small minority. If they become a large minority or the majority in any are (see out inner cities), the community becomes a gov dependent, crime infested war zone, with a rapid amount of babies born out of wedlock. I fully support free abortions and birth control in black neighborhoods.

Hey, I'm all for it. I'd like to see the Black race population reduced to zero.

Your source is as honest as you are. They toss out non-creditable numbers with zero backing and zero truth. It is like the bullshit when people say studies show 90% of the the tea party is made up of racist. It is full of shit just like you.

Last point, go fuck yourself
Instead of throwing a temper tantrum like a spoiled little girl why not tell we why specifically you disagree.

Good luck running on a loserterian I hate government platform and getting over 210 electoral votes. It all comes down to my saying which is most important....

You don't get 55-60% minimum wage increase approval in a shit ton of states and expect to win on a anti-government platform. Obama is FAR more popular then Bush.

Now throw in ssi
Health care for woman
Food stamps for tens of millions of poor people
Our infrastructure and science funding which our young love!

Well, you got a recipe for a ass beating.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back