School Defends Outting Allegedly Lesbian Teen

Like I said, I am a dumbass country boy done very well.
Please explain.

Apparently, posting on topic is not one of your gifts.

Your comments have nothing to do with the thread.

A school girl being outed to her family and that has nothing to do with this thread?
When did you two get your thread police badges? Was there a decoder ring also?
You two claim to understand the sexuality of others?:lol::lol:

IMO, it has everything to do with the thread. If there wasn't an attitude of homosexuals being "bad" in schools and even families, would any of this have happened at all?

Does this school lock other kids who might participate in gossip in a room, stand over them and threaten to sue them, physically intimidate them then make emergency calls to their parents to come immediately to the school so they can out them as straight in revenge for a kid spreading a rumor? Do they get kicked off sports teams for being straight? Is telling their parents about their straightness a weapon?

Yep, it has a lot to do with what went on here.

I don't understand human sexuality of others.
I am a dumbass straight country boy from Georgia educated beyond my intelligence, gifted in many areas done good.
But it makes me feel good during the Holidays when there are dozens and dozens of family coming through my home where a gay and/or lesbian family member can feel at home and everyone treats them with respect.
Come to think of it, that makes me feel real good.

Your a phony liar that is what you are. Everyone treats gays or lesbians in your home with respect, why, are they different than you, you must state that here, why, hiding guilt, your already proved your willing to take people out of context and you must post you treat gays with respect, as dozens come through your home, what is that 36 people, 72 on Christmas, how many gays or lesbians, two, how do you know, you did not say gay couple, I guess your family gossips about one another's sexuality. Sounds like that old southern KKK to me, I bet as a kid you got real close to gays, done well for yourself, being a dumb ass, bet your learned a lot.

See ya around,

I am a dumbass straight country boy from Georgia educated beyond my intelligence, gifted in many areas done good.
But it makes me feel good during the Holidays when there are dozens and dozens of family coming through my home where a gay and/or lesbian family member can feel at home and everyone treats them with respect.

You should always step aside when you do not understand.

Please explain.

I get it now, your Gay Dawg, so sorry, now I see why your confused about sexuality.

My bad.

Your a phony liar that is what you are. Everyone treats gays or lesbians in your home with respect, why, are they different than you, you must state that here, why, hiding guilt, your already proved your willing to take people out of context and you must post you treat gays with respect, as dozens come through your home, what is that 36 people, 72 on Christmas, how many gays or lesbians, two, how do you know, you did not say gay couple, I guess your family gossips about one another's sexuality. Sounds like that old southern KKK to me, I bet as a kid you got real close to gays, done well for yourself, being a dumb ass, bet your learned a lot.

See ya around,

Please explain again. You are an undisciplined and disturbed individual.

You should always step aside when you do not understand.

Please explain.

I get it now, your Gay Dawg, so sorry, now I see why your confused about sexuality.

My bad.

Is that your best shot Moe?
I am straight, married for 35 years but if I was gay I would still be a better man than you.
You are immature and undisciplined.

Please explain.

My bad.

Is that your best shot Moe?
I am straight, married for 35 years but if I was gay I would still be a better man than you.
You are immature and undisciplined.

unfortunately that is the best shot bigots can offer. name calling and immaturity.

Please explain.

Apparently, posting on topic is not one of your gifts.

Your comments have nothing to do with the thread.

A school girl being outed to her family and that has nothing to do with this thread?
When did you two get your thread police badges? Was there a decoder ring also?
You two claim to understand the sexuality of others?:lol::lol:

Hey, you asked for an explaination, and you got it.

1. You babble away about "feeling good during the Holidays when there are dozens and dozens of family coming through my home where a gay and/or lesbian family member can feel at home and everyone treats them with respect."

2. The thread is about a lawsuit filed against a school district. The complaint is about district employees outing a gay student.

3. Your family's reaction to a queer during the holidays has nothing to do with the complaint.

4. You are a moron

Did I understand the story correctly that one of the female Coaches was dating that girl? If true the coach should be fired just for that.

ahoy oh American Communist!

ahoy all,

mateys, thar seems to be (at least amongst conservatives) a sustained dislike and disapproval 'o same sex relations.

o'er me voyages, i've seen folks i was with cringe when they saw two men holdin' hands....and when they've seen two boys kiss, them who bear witness to such an act look as if they've been stricken with stage 4 cancer.

the thing is, i think its too easy to say that they be same-sex bashers, fer i've never, ever seen men flinch at the sight 'o two, lithe young lasses in a kiss. far from it, i've actually witnessed men coalesce around such a thing, complete with cheerin', applause, and raucous mirth.

wouldn't it then be fairer to say that most men approve 'o same sex relations, with caveats?

aye.

- MeadHallPirate

It's okay for an adult to have sexual relations with a child, as long as both of them are the same sex. That's where liberals are going with this.

only a matter of time before they make them wear pink triangles down in Tejastan :p

Forum List

Back