School Cop Fired After Ticketing Principle for Parking in Handicap Spot

Am I mistaken, or is it a crime in most jurisdictions to interfere with a police officer in the course of carrying out his duties?
It seems to me that the “school’s business manager and the head of security” who removed officer Chinchik from the school property could be subject, as a result, to arrest and criminal prosecution, along with Principal Carrie Boyer if it can be shown that she ordered this.

Well, you'd be wrong. The principal has authority over who works at the school.

Honestly, the guy sounds like kind of a dick.

Am I mistaken, or is it a crime in most jurisdictions to interfere with a police officer in the course of carrying out his duties?
It seems to me that the “school’s business manager and the head of security” who removed officer Chinchik from the school property could be subject, as a result, to arrest and criminal prosecution, along with Principal Carrie Boyer if it can be shown that she ordered this.

Well, you'd be wrong. The principal has authority over who works at the school.

Honestly, the guy sounds like kind of a dick.

Wrong. That officer does not work for the school.

He works at the school, at the request of the school district. And the PD usually sends their biggest fuckups for these assignments, the guys they really can't trust to do anything else lest they end up on the evening news violating someone's civil rights.

and some of them can't even meet that low standard.

After multiple warnings.

Not homeschooling your kids is child cruelty.

So this cop sounds like kind of an asshole.

Of course, he wouldn't be a "School Resource Officer" if he was any good at being a cop. That's where they stick the fuckups the FOP won't let them fire.
They put fuckups near children?? Not bloody likely!!! The kids' school coppers have been excellent over the years but that's in Oz!

Greg

He works at the school, at the request of the school district. And the PD usually sends their biggest fuckups for these assignments, the guys they really can't trust to do anything else lest they end up on the evening news violating someone's civil rights.

and some of them can't even meet that low standard.

Greg

They put fuckups near children?? Not bloody likely!!! The kids' school coppers have been excellent over the years but that's in Oz!

Greg

Uh, yeah, they kind of do... unfortunately...

Hey remember that guy in Parkland who stood outside the building when all the shooting was going on?

Not the best the PD had to offer, was he?

*principal, not principle. Probably should have spent more time in school OP. :3:

Forum List

Back