School clubs

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I was going down the hall reading some of the clubs at law school and i noticed that the libertarians were having a speaker come next week. and guess who it is. Its their lamo Presidential Candidate badurrock or something along that line. Which was interesting cause we've been talking about whats his name and his silly positions.

So i read the flyer for it and apparently he claims "I have a black belt in the Constitution" and i was just like what a complete moron and he expects us to vote for him?

So anyway i thought it was funny

I was going down the hall reading some of the clubs at law school and i noticed that the libertarians were having a speaker come next week. and guess who it is. Its their lamo Presidential Candidate badurrock or something along that line. Which was interesting cause we've been talking about whats his name and his silly positions.

So i read the flyer for it and apparently he claims "I have a black belt in the Constitution" and i was just like what a complete moron and he expects us to vote for him?

So anyway i thought it was funny

Badnarik :duh3:

Maybe he should claim: "I'm just, like, all about the Constitution and stuff."
Then would he be speaking your language? :huh:

nycflasher said:
Maybe he should claim: "I'm just, like, all about the Constitution and stuff."
Then would he be speaking your language? :huh:

LOL.

Hey flasher. Nice to see you again. Wade is fine, but you've always been my favorite lib punching bag! Whatcha binupto?

rtwngAvngr said:
LOL.

Hey flasher. Nice to see you again. Wade is fine, but you've always been my favorite lib punching bag! Whatcha binupto?

Hey, Benny, que pasa?

Just got out after a long bid, ya know? Tough being the old cat on the block with all of you young bucks creepin'...

Check out my links post, I know you've got some good ones.

nycflasher said:
Hey, Benny, que pasa?

Just got out after a long bid, ya know? Tough being the old cat on the block with all of you young bucks creepin'...

Check out my links post, I know you've got some good ones.

I found this cool scriptwriting site called scriptbuddy.com. If you're into that. You can have three scripts in your account for free I believe. THe only problem with it is that you have to be online and on a fairly fast connection for it to work. But a good connection is common these days! I love modernity.

Forum List

Back