School board member wants Muppets book banned cause it shows kids living in poverty.

I love Ms. Piggy! My favorite.

tumblr_mnibexr8z11qcga5ro1_500.gif

Hiiiii-ya!!! :D

You are all fucking losers. Every fucking left winger, including the fucking teacher. I do not care what she calls herself. Any fucking person that is a politically correct kuunt, regardless of what they call themselves is a fucking left winger.

Notice, I did not call her a liberal, you stupid ass pieces of ignorant shit.

I love it. You have no clue. You all consider yourselves educated too. Now. let me know when I called the kuuunt a liberal. I did call her a left winger. Which is the technical difference.

You stupid morons.
Um...it wasn't a teacher, it was a school board member. And is there a reason you have to melt down like this so easily? Couldn't you stop being such a weak-kneed pansy?

MARSHFIELD, Wis. — A school board member who fears a children's book about the Muppets is too graphic for young children will try to get the book removed from kindergarten curriculum at a Wednesday meeting between Marshfield school officials and community members.

Marshfield School Board member Mary Carney in July objected to the district’s use of the book For Every Child a Better World by Jim Henson in kindergarten classes, The book, she contends, contains images of suffering children living in poverty and violence, including one illustration that shows a child living in a box in the rain. Some people have said they were traumatized after reading the book, according to Carney, who cited online reviews as evidence.

635785409549219927-MaryCarney.JPG

School board member wants Muppets book banned

Just look at her stupid pathetic left wing face. Wanting to ban books, cause it shows children in poverty? Holy shit these people have no limits.
You do realize you are being quite un-politically correct. The book doesn't show kids living in poverty, they are economically challenged.

Forum List

Back