School Bans ‘Schindler’s List’ Producer for Being Conservative

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest

A Marine veteran and Academy Award winning film producer said he was barred from speaking to a U.S. government class at a Montana high school because he was “a right-wing conservative.”...

“I served three years in the Marine Corps so that others might stand before their peers or even a group of students, but never did I think my voice would be stilled by some mysterious caller(s) on the notion that I might say something they ‘thought’ would not be in the students’ best interests,” he wrote in The Daily Inter Lake.

He said the students were instead “indoctrinated with a sense of fear and mistrust that a fellow Montanan just might stand before them and say something some official school administrator deemed ‘possibly harmful.’”

School Bans

Demanding tolerance, while displaying intolerance.

CaféAuLait;5418124 said:

A Marine veteran and Academy Award winning film producer said he was barred from speaking to a U.S. government class at a Montana high school because he was “a right-wing conservative.”...

“I served three years in the Marine Corps so that others might stand before their peers or even a group of students, but never did I think my voice would be stilled by some mysterious caller(s) on the notion that I might say something they ‘thought’ would not be in the students’ best interests,” he wrote in The Daily Inter Lake.

He said the students were instead “indoctrinated with a sense of fear and mistrust that a fellow Montanan just might stand before them and say something some official school administrator deemed ‘possibly harmful.’”

School Bans

Demanding tolerance, while displaying intolerance.

Meanwhile in an LA county high school Planned Parenthood has been allowed to open a clinic on campus.

CaféAuLait;5418124 said:
School Bans ‘Schindler’s List’ Producer for Being Conservative.

How is anyone who is involved in a Leftist propaganda film a conservative?

Montana's pretty conservative. This guy must really be out there on the far right.

Or the school is located in Butte- democrat stronghold.

Or one school principal was a liberal and the school district has since apologized to the Montana native.

“It’s regrettable,” he said. “The principal made a decision and that’s not how we treat people.”

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarne...ers-list-producer-for-being-conservative.html

Forum List

Back