School Bans Parents From Viewing LGBT Videos Shown to Kids

Hey, dumbass! Don't post on an education thread until you get one!

Ha!
You do John Wayne a disservice.

George Burns is rolling over in his grave, Gracie!

I hate pompous windbags of any stripe. Welcome to the club!
Do you see a picture of George or Gracie Burns? No.
Stop being the grammar police and dump the avie. John Wayne is rolling in his grave that a scumbag like you is wearing his face.

You are the dumbass and that makes me a scumbag? You must be a closet liberal. Only liberals are usually that stupid.
Actually...I am far from being a liberal. IF you would have paid attention to what I said instead of picking it apart in your drunken rage..you would know that. And to think I USED to think you an intelligent poster here. My bad. Lesson learned.

Please don't home school. Your reading comprehension sucks as well.

I said closet liberal, dumbass!

Sending your kid to public school is the equivalent to child abuse.

For four days last April students at a Emmaus High School in Pennsylvania were forced to watch videos selected by the “student-led” Gay-Straight Alliance.

The videos ranged from “9 Questions Gay People Have About Straight People” to a compilation of clips celebrating “marriage equality.” There was also a video educating students about gender fluidity – the idea there is no such thing as male or female.

“My son expressed to me that he felt bullied by the administration for being a heterosexual man and being forced to listen to LGBT advocacy on a daily basis,” one parent wrote in a letter to the school district.

The East Penn School District claimed the videos, shown during daily announcements, were about anti-bullying and the LGBT movement. But parents argue it was more about indoctrination. And when they asked to see the videos – the school district refused.

http://lc.org/PDFs/Attachments2PRsL...nnSchoolDistrictreDOSweekvideosandrecords.pdf

Sickening SJW LGBTQQYOIOHOUINJKLNMLOIOP crap.

"Better a millstone hanged around their necks and tossed into the sea"

Simple solution:

Home. School.

You bet. No reason your kids should be able to read.

ACTtestResults-1.jpg
REKT

lolololol

Point is.....kids should be allowed to BE KIDS. There is no need for "sex education" until much much later...and from their PARENTS, not some school board or teachers assoc. PARENTS.
Alas...most will refute what I say.

Like the parents know anything and are equipped to do it. My mother was entirely incompetent. She was a wacko Catholic and began her talk by referencing the Virgin Mary, who, as we all know, got famous by not doing it. Fortunately, one of her sisters was a military nurse in places like Vietnam, and she took charge of actually telling me the realities of the situation so that I wouldn't get in trouble. Later I would tease my mother about how idiotic she had been. You should have seen her in her lacy veil at the Vatican! And somebody stopped me from going into St. Peter's until I stuffed tissues in my sleeveless blouse to cover my shoulders. And it was a blouse purchased for me by my Holy Mother.

How about those kids who don't have a down-to-earth, military-trained medical professional to help them, and have ignorant parents like my mother? Somebody has to tell them the "real deal" or it's early motherhood and fatherhood.
My mom was the same although not catholic. And again like your experience..my sister informed me on what sex was all about and what "fuck" meant. My sister was very blunt and laughed at my ignorance but...she told me clearly what it all meant. Thank goodness for her, lol.
Yeah..kids that don't have parent(s) that will take the time..well...I STILL think it should not come from a stranger. Like a teacher. Maybe an aunt. Or uncle. Sibling. UNLESS it is a trusted school counselor. Or a friend. I just frown on teachers doing what should be done by family in explaining such a personal thing.
Then again....what if the kid is gay or thinks he/she is gay? Who does he/she talk to then? Geez. This opened a big ol can of worms to muse on, didn't it?

Forum List

Back