Scholarships and grants

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Anyone where I can find scholarships and grants I would qualify for? Tried FAFSA website but there is over 800 pages lol. I am a Political Science major. I asked my mother but its quite a while since she was in college and she can't remember places she found the scholarships and grants she got or where she got them at.

They have lists of grants in you state on the federal level there is the Pell Grant. Scholarships can be found at the college you want to attend and usually companies will offer a scholarship I am not sure since you are a non-traditional student.

They have lists of grants in you state on the federal level there is the Pell Grant. Scholarships can be found at the college you want to attend and usually companies will offer a scholarship I am not sure since you are a non-traditional student.
Thanks! I just looked at my school and they offer a grant based on financial need and since I am on disability and wife isn't working I should qualify...I don't start school again until March so I am going to contact the financial aid folks to see what else I can get.

Thanks! I just looked at my school and they offer a grant based on financial need and since I am on disability and wife isn't working I should qualify...I don't start school again until March so I am going to contact the financial aid folks to see what else I can get.
Weeeeellll doggies...I went to college starting in 1979 and my last year was 1997...

Anyone where I can find scholarships and grants I would qualify for? Tried FAFSA website but there is over 800 pages lol. I am a Political Science major. I asked my mother but its quite a while since she was in college and she can't remember places she found the scholarships and grants she got or where she got them at.
I believe this is the one I heard about awhile ago that is supposed to be great.
Find Scholarships for College for FREE - Fastweb

Weeeeellll doggies...I went to college starting in 1979 and my last year was 1997...
Curious what took that long?

Curious what took that long?
part timer.

Did you get your degree? If so, congrats on your perseverance.

Did you get your degree? If so, congrats on your perseverance.
yeah but I ended up doing other stuff for a living.

Barber College is not what he is talking about!

I started in 1979 also and finished in 2003 with my third degree.

Forum List

Back