Schiff: "vote against the President your head will be on a pike".

"CBS News report that a Trump confidant said that GOP senators were warned '... vote against the president and your head will be on a pike,'" Schiff said from the Senate floor.
Schiff sparks blowback with head on a 'pike' line

Another reason you can't believe Schiff.

Adam Schiff Makes Up His Own Transcript Of Call Between Trump And Ukraine President in the Congressional Record.
SCHIFF states the FOLLOWING ABSOLUTELY LIE... in the Record.
"And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this:

• 'We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have.
    • But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want.
    • I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways.
    • And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.
Adam Schiff Invents Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine President

The above is a Total fabrication.
So coupled with his insulting the Senators by telling them if they vote to impeach Trump will have their heads and the above false statement entered into the record as a FACT.... Sorry but I would think those of you Trump haters should have some respect for the truth.
He does say.."in essence", indicating is opinion translation. He indicates he in no way is quoting.
Of course he wouldn't quote the perfect call, because it doesn't jibe with his ridiculous false narrative.

"CBS News report that a Trump confidant said that GOP senators were warned '... vote against the president and your head will be on a pike,'" Schiff said from the Senate floor.

Adam Schiff Makes Up His Own Transcript Of Call Between Trump And Ukraine President in the Congressional Record.
"And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this:

• 'We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have.
    • But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want.
    • I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways.

So coupled with his insulting the Senators by telling them if they vote to impeach Trump will have their heads and the above false statement entered into the record as a FACT.... Sorry but I would think those of you Trump haters should have some respect for the truth.

Schiff is right.
Schifty is a liar. Take off your biased partisan glasses and weigh the facts.

Schiff is right.
Bug-eyed Schiff makes it up, imputs his fantasies to others and then declares them to be "crimes".

Bug-eyed Schiff discredited their entire case with his last-minute antics over the “head on a pike” claim. That has revived the suspicions that Bug-eyed Schiff has misrepresented his “evidence” in his hearsay case and reinforced the impression that Bug-eyed Schiff has turned speculation into substance through partisan alchemy. And this time, Senate Republicans themselves are the primary defense witnesses that can blow holes in those allegations:

But as the night came to a close, Bug-eyed Schiff, the House Not Very Intelligent chairman, was talking about the complicated politics of the impeachment trial and how different his own safe district might be from battleground states where GOP senators will soon face voters. Then as he wrapped up his case and read the quote from a CBS story: That a Trump ally said “GOP senators were warned … ‘vote against the president and your head will be on a pike.'”
Not Very Intelligent Chairman, Bug-eyed Schiff, triggered the Jury response of a prosecutor's worst nightmares:

The mood in the room shifted entirely. Several Republican senator murmured “not true” as soon as Bug-eyed Schiff said it. Collins shook her head and said “not true” several times. Bug-eyed Schiff quickly tried to recover.

I don’t know if that’s true. But when I read that, I was struck by the irony,” Bug-eyed Schiff said. “I hope it’s not true. I hope it’s not true.”​

Nonsense. Bug-eyed Schiff obviously not only hoped it was true, he was convinced it was true and hoped that its inclusion would resonate among the allegedly threatened senators. Bug-eyed Schiff, however, didn’t take the time to confirm it was true before making part of his case to impeach our Beloved President, Donald Trump. That, in fact, speaks volumes about how Bug-eyed Schiff put the abuse-of-power case together, which is now raising eyebrows among the moderate Republicans in the caucus. Put that together with Bug-eyed Schiff’s continued insistence over two years that he had direct evidence of Trump’s collusion with Russia right up to the point when Robert Mueller declared that no such evidence exists, and Bug-eyed Schiff looks less like a prosecutor and more like Cotton Mather.

220px-Cotton_Mather.jpg

Cotton Mather, Salem Witch Trials

Bug-eyed Schiff’s case is nothing but innuendo, hearsay, and speculation — and he made that clear to Senate Republicans last night.

Bug-eyed Schiff not only didn’t sell the obstruction charge, he also blew up the credibility of the abuse of power charge among the people he most needed to get his failed investigation re-opened:

“Not only have I never heard the ‘head on the pike’ line but also I know of no Republican senator who has been threatened in any way by anyone in the administration,” [Susan] Collins said. …

Lisa Murkowski thought
“Not only have I never heard the ‘head on the pike’ line but also I know of no Republican senator who has been threatened in any way by anyone in the administration,” [Susan] Collins said. …

Lisa Murkowski thought Bug-eyed Schiff was doing a pretty good job prosecuting the case against Our Beloved President Donald Trump as he made his opening arguments. That is, until he read an anonymous quote warning Republican senators to vote with Trump or end up with their “head on a pike.”

“I thought he was doing fine with moral courage until he got to the head on a pike. That’s where he lost me … he’s a good orator,” said the Alaska Republican, whose vote is crucial in the Democrat’s push to subpoena new witnesses and documents in the trial. “You’ve got to give him that. And he was moving right along with good oratory … it was just unnecessary.”​

Looking forward to Monday when The Dream Team retakes the floor. Bug-eyed Schiff and Fat Jerry are more like the Freshman team, than even a poor JV team.

You're obsessed with Schiff.

Well, the congressman is kinda a lying scumbag. Ain't he?

He does say.."in essence", indicating is opinion translation. He indicates he in no way is quoting.
Of course he wouldn't quote the perfect call, because it doesn't jibe with his ridiculous false narrative.
You know of course that the 'perfect call' is still an edited transcript, don't you? Or do you just automatically black out those facts you don't want to hear? There is NO WAY that call can be quoted by anyone not present, just assumptions on what the edited version allows. So your assumption is as fabricated a Schiff's. And since you are willing to protect corruption in the form of denying witnesses present, I'll stick with believing Schiff rather than the coverup of well documented liars.

Schiff is right.

Right about what?

It was an "essence" of the call? Seriously? What does that mean exactly? That it has a "whiff" of truth in it along with a whole lot of total bullshit? Shiff lied! He does so quite often. In this case his lies were exposed when Trump released the transcript.

Too bad your copying of the above is not very concise..."t_o listen.andmemorialize", numper", reco�d,
CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.andmemorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.

But again... what it is expected that half-assed, replications such as what Schiff did is endemic to people of your ilk!
NOW where in the below did SCHIFF say this was a "parody"?

um - if you went to the WHITE HOUSE LINK that i provided, where the c/p is from , you would have seen that is exactly AS IT WAS WRITTEN.

silly you - if i changed it, then that wouldn't be honest.

i said parody, not schiff - hence the LACK OF QUOTES around THAT word, but put quotes around 'essence' because THAT is what he said.

essence
noun
uk

/ˈes.əns/ us

/ˈes.əns/
essence noun (IMPORTANCE)
C2 [ S or U ]
the basic or most important idea or quality of something:
The essence of his argument was that education should continue throughout life.
Yet change is the very essence of life.
in essence C2 formal
relating to the most important characteristics or ideas of something:
In essence, both sides agree on the issue.
ESSENCE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary

parody
noun [ C/U ]
us

/ˈpær·ə·di/
literature
a piece of writing or music that copies the style of a serious piece in a way that is intentionally humorous:
[ C ] Brando did a parody of the character he played in "The Godfather."
PARODY | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary

YOU ARE A LIAR! Here is exactly what was entered by the White House!
NOTE you dummy! There are NO misspelled words...like you did when you retyped the below!
."t_o listen.andmemorialize", numper", reco�d,"
Dummy...
Do you see "number" misspelled like you did.."numper" ?
Dummy... do you see "t_o listen.andmemorialize", any where in the below?
YOU lied when you said..."you would have seen that is exactly AS IT WAS WRITTEN."
See this is the problem with true dummies like you! You have no inclination to seek the truth, much less reproduce accurately
as you stupidly did by retyping the below! But that just shows again the intelligence level of people like you!

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Do you see any spelling errors, or run on words ."t_o listen.andmemorialize" or reco�d,"???
View attachment 302484[/QUOTE]

sooooooooooo.............. they finally got around to editing that too 'eh? at least it doesn't have any more ellipses!

i don't lie. i have no need to. did you go to that link as soon as i put it up? either you did & couldn't refudiate it, or you finally did after a couple hrs & saw the cleaned up version.
why would i insist you go to the whitehouse link & easily see that isn't what i posted? wtf dude... how does THAT make any sense?

i posted the official whitehouse link many times b4 with the errors still in place. not one person was able to say it was fake because at that time, it was written as is.

note the dates

Party over Country (POC)

Ingraham: A first lady double standard?

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Trump has created the Deep State

sorry but looks like you really didn't win this one.

Last edited:
schiff made it clear at the beginning of that parody that it was 'an essence' of the phone call, & not verbatim. speaking of which, why did donny say what he released was the 'transcript' of that 'perfect' call, but was actually only an edited memorandum that stated it wasn't 'verbatim'?

It was an "essence" of the call? Seriously? What does that mean exactly? That it has a "whiff" of truth in it along with a whole lot of total bullshit? Shiff lied! He does so quite often. In this case his lies were exposed when Trump released the transcript.

& it wasn't a transcript. that is still hidden away. it was a mem-or-an-dum. edited with ellipses. those are the little ... you see when sentences are cut off at the beginning or the end omitting words & with possible context missing.

PAGE ONE:

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Even if the transcript was redacted...as most government communiques ARE when put out to the public...it's still obvious that Shiff lied about what was in the call!

hmmmm.... so when schiff said it wasn't the actual transcript, but a parody, he was lying & when donny said he released the memorandum, but called it a transcript... he was telling the truth?

yaaaaaa............... only in the methane bubble , can you actually say that & believe it as fact.

So Schiff claims something was said that wasn't...then when Trump had the transcript released which showed Schiff was lying his ass off Schiff claims that it was "parody" and you think it's Trump that's a liar? That's amusing...

he said it was the essence b4 he started 'reading'. that's called a disclaimer. learn to comprehend.

Nasty Nadler and Schifty have done a great job of insulting the jury. Way to go. All you have to do is allow Democrats to talk and they will eventually reveal what nasty hateful creatures they really are. They can act civil and polite for a period, but they will eventually expose themselves if given enough time.
Yeah, they clearly are the JV team compared to the President's Dream Team.

Trump’s Defense Team Gearing Up to Go Scorched-Earth on Bidens to Counter-Punch Dems in Impeachment Trial

Fat Jerry and Bug-eyed Schiff claimed that there was no valid reason for the President to even discuss Ukraine looking to the obvious corruption, extortion and bribery scheme.

Pat Cipollone, the White House counsel, and Jay Sekulow, Trump’s personal attorney, plan to use their time in the trial to target the former vice president and his son, Hunter. Trump’s allies believe that if they can argue that the president had a plausible reason for requesting the Biden investigation in Ukraine, they can both defend him against the impeachment charges.

Senator Ted Cruz this week pointed out that House impeachment managers backed into the propeller blades with the focus on Burisma.

Cruz said the Democrats threw Biden under the bus by focusing on Burisma because Trump’s attorneys will be able to present evidence that supports an investigation into whether Joe Biden participated in Burisma corruption.

“Nothing matters more than the facts on Burisma.’ . . . Lay out substantive, factual reasons why investigating Burisma, the president had a responsibility to do so.”

^^^
'Yeah, they clearly are the JV team compared to the President's Dream Team.

ken starr?

alan dershowitz?

simpson.jpg

judge-refuses-to-dismiss-virginia-roberts-defamation-case-against-alan-dershowitz.jpg

pam bondi?

Trump-Bondi-pay-for-play.png

:113:

schiff made it clear at the beginning of that parody that it was 'an essence' of the phone call, & not verbatim. speaking of which, why did donny say what he released was the 'transcript' of that 'perfect' call, but was actually only an edited memorandum that stated it wasn't 'verbatim'?

You you forget this devastating expose of the bumbling democrats impeachment inquiry?

The Hill

Democratic impeachment case collapses under weight of time

By Jonathan Turley, opinion contributor — 01/04/20

EXCERPT:

As the House and Senate continue their bitter struggle over the coming impeachment trial of President Trump, a judge in the District of Columbia issued an opinion that was largely lost in the crush of New Years stories. The opinion could loom large in the Senate trial, however, and one line in particular, which states “the House clearly has no intention of pursuing” the witness, may be repeated like a mantra by the Trump defense team.

The witness was Charles Kupperman, a deputy to former national security adviser John Bolton. Other than Bolton himself, Kupperman is one of the officials most likely to have direct knowledge of an alleged quid pro quo on aid to Ukraine. After subpoenaing him last fall, the House withdrew its request before the court could rule on compelling his testimony for the record. The House also decided not to subpoena Bolton or any other key witnesses in the administration. Judge Richard Leon dismissed the case before New Years Eve with a hint of frustration, if not bewilderment, that the House did not seem interested in hearing from a possible eyewitness. Historically, that lack of attention in not only witnesses but also a triable case will remain one of the most baffling blunders of this impeachment.

When I testified in the House Judiciary Committee impeachment hearing, I cited this case in my criticism of the pledge by Democrats to impeach Trump by Christmas despite a very incomplete record. While I opposed some of the proposed articles of impeachment that were subsequently dropped by the panel, I said Trump could be legitimately impeached on abuse of power and obstruction of justice if the House could establish such violations. But the House refused to wait just a couple months to build a much stronger case to remove Trump. In the mad rush to push impeachment, Democrats could not have made it easier for his team.

Schiff is not the only Democrat undermining the case for the obstruction article. Representative Eric Swalwell, who seeks to be a House manager at the Senate trial, recently declared that not only should a sitting president be impeached if he goes to the courts rather than submit to Congress, but that contesting demands for evidence is actually evidence of guilt on all of the charged offenses. In a complete denial of the critical concepts of the rule of law and due process, Swalwell claimed “we can only conclude that you are guilty” if someone refuses to give testimony or documents.

LINK

=====================

Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff are stupid as hell for pursuing this abomination in the first place, then compounds the error in a rushed impeachment, bypassing the FULL House vote to begin the impeachment process, thus lacks the power to produce Subpoenas..., because they never had the Full vote of the House in the first place.....

It arrived in the Senate already dead, what we are seeing is theater, but with a wide open door for the Trump defense team to come and SMACK them down to make them look stupid and incompetent.

Now after 3 days of the House managing teams bumbling attacks on various people have only deepened their utter failure, it has become clear they are insane and stupid people.

i deal in facts. opinion pieces are not factual & aren't accepted as valid sources on any scholastic research papers. <p.s.> wikipedia isn't either.

Schiff is right.

I suggest that you read the official Transcript (which I posted) then read his comical version he clearly made up for a reason that amazingly escapes many democrats.

his version was for all those that have a limited education &/or those that are so media platform orientated ( that only get their 'news' thru social media ) on a level with words they can understand.

like talking to children.

He does say.."in essence", indicating is opinion translation. He indicates he in no way is quoting. However I can see why you are upset, since you so desperately NEED something to get all het up about. Good try, sniveller!

"Opinion translation"? What does that mean? That you're taking actual WORDS and changing them to suit your "opinion"? That's lying.
He said, in your post..in essence...what does that mean to you?
To the rest of the world, it means to "closely resemble"

Since is wasn't even close to the truth, it was not "in essence". It was wholly made-up dialog.

Schiff is right.

I suggest that you read the official Transcript (which I posted) then read his comical version he clearly made up for a reason that amazingly escapes many democrats.

his version was for all those that have a limited education &/or those that are so media platform orientated ( that only get their 'news' thru social media ) on a level with words they can understand.

like talking to children.
So, Democrats.

i put that word 'essence' in quotes because that is what he said, along with the explanation on why he read it that way...."reads like a classic organized crime shakedown."
In context: Adam Schiff’s dramatized version of the Trump-Zelensky call
By Bill McCarthy on Monday, September 30th, 2019 at 5:32 p.m.
In context: Schiff’s description of Trump’s Ukraine call

was it dumb to do that? yep. but i get why he did that.... 'cause in truth, unfortunately, a lot of 'mericans are dumbed down & are incapable of grasping the 'quid pro quo/bribery' that had taken place & schiff paraphrased & put in terms that the more poorly educated citizens in this country, & others that are brought up with the boob tube can understand; by equating it like the sopranos.

When he's sitting in a cell, he can wonder what the essence of that was.

ya, good luck with that.

"Your head will be on a pike" doesn't sound very TRUMPy, so I doubt he said it especially when the senate never-TRUMPers are not confirming the comment.

Forum List

Back