Schiff: "vote against the President your head will be on a pike".

schiff made it clear at the beginning of that parody that it was 'an essence' of the phone call, & not verbatim. speaking of which, why did donny say what he released was the 'transcript' of that 'perfect' call, but was actually only an edited memorandum that stated it wasn't 'verbatim'?

Indeed. What we are seeing is faux-rage and the snowflake effect.

Did you forget that his "parody" was uttered in a CONGRESSIONAL Hearing?

From post 1 link.

"In his opening statement at a congressional hearing featuring acting Department of National Intelligence Director Joseph Maguire, Schiff gave a fictional retelling of the conversation between the two leaders."

=============

Really you think that a CHAIRMAN of the committee should be uttering parodies of a serious conversation between two national leaders, injecting a bunch of lies into it in the process?

That is pathetic!

schiff made it clear at the beginning of that parody that it was 'an essence' of the phone call, & not verbatim. speaking of which, why did donny say what he released was the 'transcript' of that 'perfect' call, but was actually only an edited memorandum that stated it wasn't 'verbatim'?

It was an "essence" of the call? Seriously? What does that mean exactly? That it has a "whiff" of truth in it along with a whole lot of total bullshit? Shiff lied! He does so quite often. In this case his lies were exposed when Trump released the transcript.

i put that word 'essence' in quotes because that is what he said, along with the explanation on why he read it that way...."reads like a classic organized crime shakedown."
In context: Adam Schiff’s dramatized version of the Trump-Zelensky call
By Bill McCarthy on Monday, September 30th, 2019 at 5:32 p.m.
In context: Schiff’s description of Trump’s Ukraine call

was it dumb to do that? yep. but i get why he did that.... 'cause in truth, unfortunately, a lot of 'mericans are dumbed down & are incapable of grasping the 'quid pro quo/bribery' that had taken place & schiff paraphrased & put in terms that the more poorly educated citizens in this country, & others that are brought up with the boob tube can understand; by equating it like the sopranos.

When he's sitting in a cell, he can wonder what the essence of that was.

From post 1 link.

"In his opening statement at a congressional hearing featuring acting Department of National Intelligence Director Joseph Maguire, Schiff gave a fictional retelling of the conversation between the two leaders."

=============

Really you think that a CHAIRMAN of the committee should be uttering parodies of a serious conversation between two national leaders, injecting a bunch of lies into in the process?

That is pathetic!

It's not pathetic. It's faux-rage. It was clearly a parody. There is plenty if REAL stuff to be outraged about.

It was an "essence" of the call? Seriously? What does that mean exactly? That it has a "whiff" of truth in it along with a whole lot of total bullshit? Shiff lied! He does so quite often. In this case his lies were exposed when Trump released the transcript.

i put that word 'essence' in quotes because that is what he said, along with the explanation on why he read it that way...."reads like a classic organized crime shakedown."

was it dumb to do that? yep. but i get why he did that.... 'cause in truth, unfortunately, a lot of 'mericans are dumbed down & are incapable of grasping the 'quid pro quo/bribery' that had taken place & schiff paraphrased & put in terms that the more poorly educated citizens in this country, & others that are brought up with the boob tube can understand; by equating it like the sopranos.

Why would he be sitting in a cell? Are you loons nuts?

Why would he be sitting in a cell? Are you loons nuts?

Yes, my mistake.

He'll be on his bed taking in the ass from his cellmate.

From post 1 link.

=============

Really you think that a CHAIRMAN of the committee should be uttering parodies of a serious conversation between two national leaders, injecting a bunch of lies into in the process?

That is pathetic!

It's not pathetic. It's faux-rage. It was clearly a parody.

In a CONGRESSIONAL hearing over the very subject he makes a lying parody over?.... ha ha ha....

The Transcript already exist...

"Later in the hearing, Schiff admitted that his fictional account of the transcript was a “parody.”

“My summary of the president’s call was meant to be at least part in parody,” Schiff tried to clarify. “Of course the president never said if I — if you don’t understand me, I’ll say it seven more times.”

bolding mine

Snicker....

Why are you trying so hard to explain away his juvenile behavior?

Last edited:

I hate to break it to ya, but only mental midgets believe that load of crapola.

From post 1 link.

=============

That is pathetic!

It's not pathetic. It's faux-rage. It was clearly a parody. There is plenty if REAL stuff to be outraged about.

I hate to break it to ya, but only mental midgets believe that load of crapola.

Well, they swallowed the whole impeachment sham. What do you expect.

"CBS News report that a Trump confidant said that GOP senators were warned '... vote against the president and your head will be on a pike,'" Schiff said from the Senate floor.
Schiff sparks blowback with head on a 'pike' line

Another reason you can't believe Schiff.

Adam Schiff Makes Up His Own Transcript Of Call Between Trump And Ukraine President in the Congressional Record.
SCHIFF states the FOLLOWING ABSOLUTELY LIE... in the Record.
"And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this:

• 'We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have.
    • But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want.
    • I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways.
    • And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.
Adam Schiff Invents Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine President

The above is a Total fabrication.
So coupled with his insulting the Senators by telling them if they vote to impeach Trump will have their heads and the above false statement entered into the record as a FACT.... Sorry but I would think those of you Trump haters should have some respect for the truth.

Ask Former Senator from AZ, Jeff Flack why Adam Schiff is correct!

So Schiff claims something was said that wasn't...then when Trump had the transcript released which showed Schiff was lying his ass off Schiff claims that it was "parody" and you think it's Trump that's a liar? That's amusing...
What is more amusing is your mindlessly parroting Tramp's FAKE timeline!!!
The non-transcriopt was released BEFORE Schiff's PERFECT parody of it, the most PERFECT parody in the history of PERFECT parodies!

"Opinion translation"? What does that mean? That you're taking actual WORDS and changing them to suit your "opinion"? That's lying.
Do you mean like this fake quote Tramp puts in Pelosi's mouth? That kind of lying?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Nancy Pelosi just stated that “it is dangerous to let the voters decide Trump’s fate.”

Yeah...it was Schitt who felt that the election in 2020 won't be fair.

What is he saying ?

"Opinion translation"? What does that mean? That you're taking actual WORDS and changing them to suit your "opinion"? That's lying.
Do you mean like this fake quote Tramp puts in Pelosi's mouth? That kind of lying?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Nancy Pelosi just stated that “it is dangerous to let the voters decide Trump’s fate.”

What is he saying ?
Tramp's FAKE QUOTE was from neither Pelosi or Schiff, but keep on lying.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

What is he saying ?

Bullshit !!!!

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

What is he saying ?

Bullshit !!!!
LIAR!

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

What is he saying ?

Bullshit !!!!
LIAR!

Bullshit !!!!

"CBS News report that a Trump confidant said that GOP senators were warned '... vote against the president and your head will be on a pike,'" Schiff said from the Senate floor.

Adam Schiff Makes Up His Own Transcript Of Call Between Trump And Ukraine President in the Congressional Record.
"And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this:

• 'We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have.
    • But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want.
    • I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways.

So coupled with his insulting the Senators by telling them if they vote to impeach Trump will have their heads and the above false statement entered into the record as a FACT.... Sorry but I would think those of you Trump haters should have some respect for the truth.

Schiff is right.
Bug-eyed Schiff makes it up, imputs his fantasies to others and then declares them to be "crimes".

Bug-eyed Schiff discredited their entire case with his last-minute antics over the “head on a pike” claim. That has revived the suspicions that Bug-eyed Schiff has misrepresented his “evidence” in his hearsay case and reinforced the impression that Bug-eyed Schiff has turned speculation into substance through partisan alchemy. And this time, Senate Republicans themselves are the primary defense witnesses that can blow holes in those allegations:

But as the night came to a close, Bug-eyed Schiff, the House Not Very Intelligent chairman, was talking about the complicated politics of the impeachment trial and how different his own safe district might be from battleground states where GOP senators will soon face voters. Then as he wrapped up his case and read the quote from a CBS story: That a Trump ally said “GOP senators were warned … ‘vote against the president and your head will be on a pike.'”
Not Very Intelligent Chairman, Bug-eyed Schiff, triggered the Jury response of a prosecutor's worst nightmares:

The mood in the room shifted entirely. Several Republican senator murmured “not true” as soon as Bug-eyed Schiff said it. Collins shook her head and said “not true” several times. Bug-eyed Schiff quickly tried to recover.

I don’t know if that’s true. But when I read that, I was struck by the irony,” Bug-eyed Schiff said. “I hope it’s not true. I hope it’s not true.”​

Nonsense. Bug-eyed Schiff obviously not only hoped it was true, he was convinced it was true and hoped that its inclusion would resonate among the allegedly threatened senators. Bug-eyed Schiff, however, didn’t take the time to confirm it was true before making part of his case to impeach our Beloved President, Donald Trump. That, in fact, speaks volumes about how Bug-eyed Schiff put the abuse-of-power case together, which is now raising eyebrows among the moderate Republicans in the caucus. Put that together with Bug-eyed Schiff’s continued insistence over two years that he had direct evidence of Trump’s collusion with Russia right up to the point when Robert Mueller declared that no such evidence exists, and Bug-eyed Schiff looks less like a prosecutor and more like Cotton Mather.

220px-Cotton_Mather.jpg

Cotton Mather, Salem Witch Trials

Bug-eyed Schiff’s case is nothing but innuendo, hearsay, and speculation — and he made that clear to Senate Republicans last night.

Bug-eyed Schiff not only didn’t sell the obstruction charge, he also blew up the credibility of the abuse of power charge among the people he most needed to get his failed investigation re-opened:

“Not only have I never heard the ‘head on the pike’ line but also I know of no Republican senator who has been threatened in any way by anyone in the administration,” [Susan] Collins said. …

Lisa Murkowski thought
“Not only have I never heard the ‘head on the pike’ line but also I know of no Republican senator who has been threatened in any way by anyone in the administration,” [Susan] Collins said. …

Lisa Murkowski thought Bug-eyed Schiff was doing a pretty good job prosecuting the case against Our Beloved President Donald Trump as he made his opening arguments. That is, until he read an anonymous quote warning Republican senators to vote with Trump or end up with their “head on a pike.”

“I thought he was doing fine with moral courage until he got to the head on a pike. That’s where he lost me … he’s a good orator,” said the Alaska Republican, whose vote is crucial in the Democrat’s push to subpoena new witnesses and documents in the trial. “You’ve got to give him that. And he was moving right along with good oratory … it was just unnecessary.”​

Looking forward to Monday when The Dream Team retakes the floor. Bug-eyed Schiff and Fat Jerry are more like the Freshman team, than even a poor JV team.

Schiff is right.
Bug-eyed Schiff makes it up, imputs his fantasies to others and then declares them to be "crimes".

Bug-eyed Schiff discredited their entire case with his last-minute antics over the “head on a pike” claim. That has revived the suspicions that Bug-eyed Schiff has misrepresented his “evidence” in his hearsay case and reinforced the impression that Bug-eyed Schiff has turned speculation into substance through partisan alchemy. And this time, Senate Republicans themselves are the primary defense witnesses that can blow holes in those allegations:

But as the night came to a close, Bug-eyed Schiff, the House Not Very Intelligent chairman, was talking about the complicated politics of the impeachment trial and how different his own safe district might be from battleground states where GOP senators will soon face voters. Then as he wrapped up his case and read the quote from a CBS story: That a Trump ally said “GOP senators were warned … ‘vote against the president and your head will be on a pike.'”
Not Very Intelligent Chairman, Bug-eyed Schiff, triggered the Jury response of a prosecutor's worst nightmares:

The mood in the room shifted entirely. Several Republican senator murmured “not true” as soon as Bug-eyed Schiff said it. Collins shook her head and said “not true” several times. Bug-eyed Schiff quickly tried to recover.

I don’t know if that’s true. But when I read that, I was struck by the irony,” Bug-eyed Schiff said. “I hope it’s not true. I hope it’s not true.”​

Nonsense. Bug-eyed Schiff obviously not only hoped it was true, he was convinced it was true and hoped that its inclusion would resonate among the allegedly threatened senators. Bug-eyed Schiff, however, didn’t take the time to confirm it was true before making part of his case to impeach our Beloved President, Donald Trump. That, in fact, speaks volumes about how Bug-eyed Schiff put the abuse-of-power case together, which is now raising eyebrows among the moderate Republicans in the caucus. Put that together with Bug-eyed Schiff’s continued insistence over two years that he had direct evidence of Trump’s collusion with Russia right up to the point when Robert Mueller declared that no such evidence exists, and Bug-eyed Schiff looks less like a prosecutor and more like Cotton Mather.

220px-Cotton_Mather.jpg

Cotton Mather, Salem Witch Trials

Bug-eyed Schiff’s case is nothing but innuendo, hearsay, and speculation — and he made that clear to Senate Republicans last night.

Bug-eyed Schiff not only didn’t sell the obstruction charge, he also blew up the credibility of the abuse of power charge among the people he most needed to get his failed investigation re-opened:

Lisa Murkowski thought

Lisa Murkowski thought Bug-eyed Schiff was doing a pretty good job prosecuting the case against Our Beloved President Donald Trump as he made his opening arguments. That is, until he read an anonymous quote warning Republican senators to vote with Trump or end up with their “head on a pike.”

“I thought he was doing fine with moral courage until he got to the head on a pike. That’s where he lost me … he’s a good orator,” said the Alaska Republican, whose vote is crucial in the Democrat’s push to subpoena new witnesses and documents in the trial. “You’ve got to give him that. And he was moving right along with good oratory … it was just unnecessary.”​

Looking forward to Monday when The Dream Team retakes the floor. Bug-eyed Schiff and Fat Jerry are more like the Freshman team, than even a poor JV team.

You're obsessed with Schiff.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

What is he saying ?

Bullshit !!!!
LIAR!

Bullshit !!!!
Still LYING!!!!!

Forum List

Back