Schiff BUSTEd For Producing False Evidence / Lying Again To Push Impeachment / False Narrative

You guys have proven quite adept at parroting the message spoon fed to you. All I ask is that you do a little critical thinking.

Poor little baby. You don’t EVER think, just repeat the CNN and MSNBC talking points, then cry when you get debunked. You still have nothing. By the way, you obviously won’t watch the video of Biden ADMITTING to what you idiots are trying to blame on Trump. Talk about being a parrot.....

Ive watched the video. Y’all keep claiming it’s something damning but that’s because you’ve been told to believe that.

No you obviously have NOT. Or is your education level not up to hearing words and understanding what they mean? Now put up a link to this person who “tells us what to say” or STFU and admit you have no clue. But we already know you don’t........

I understand perfectly well what his words mean. Biden refuses to provide loan guarantees unless Ukraine dismissed their corrupt prosecutor.

But that’s all he said. You can’t add words that aren’t there.
Yeah, right, because unless he says "I don't my son to become the target of an investigation," that means it's not "quid pro quo."

You're a fucking moron.

Oh, so you mean that he doesn't have to ACTUALLY say it for it to be a quid pro quo?

Shall we apply that standard to Trump as well? Because the story on the right is that unless Trump says it, it's not real.

Poor little baby. You don’t EVER think, just repeat the CNN and MSNBC talking points, then cry when you get debunked. You still have nothing. By the way, you obviously won’t watch the video of Biden ADMITTING to what you idiots are trying to blame on Trump. Talk about being a parrot.....

Ive watched the video. Y’all keep claiming it’s something damning but that’s because you’ve been told to believe that.

No you obviously have NOT. Or is your education level not up to hearing words and understanding what they mean? Now put up a link to this person who “tells us what to say” or STFU and admit you have no clue. But we already know you don’t........

I understand perfectly well what his words mean. Biden refuses to provide loan guarantees unless Ukraine dismissed their corrupt prosecutor.

Yeah, right, because unless he says "I don't my son to become the target of an investigation," that means it's not "quid pro quo."

You're a fucking moron.

Oh, so you mean that he doesn't have to ACTUALLY say it for it to be a quid pro quo?

Shall we apply that standard to Trump as well? Because the story on the right is that unless Trump says it, it's not real.
Hearsay isn't evidence.

Ah, character assassination. Is that the best you can do?

People who aren’t crooks tend to be disgruntled when their boss tries to make them be crooks for him.

More stupidity from a proven moron like you. Everything you’ve parroted has been debunked. Character assassination is literally ALL you have. Zero proof, zero first hand witnesses, zero hope, and zero clue. Enjoy that Trump landslide win after you get embarrassed in the Senate. If you idiots have the balls to ever take a vote.

You guys have proven quite adept at parroting the message spoon fed to you. All I ask is that you do a little critical thinking.

You morons could watch Biden barbecuing a child on the capital steps and claim he did nothing wrong.
You'd post a picture of Biden eating buffalo wings and try to tell us it's proof he barbecued a child.

You're a fucking moron.

Hearsay isn't evidence.
It often is.

Article VIII - Hearsay | 2020 Federal Rules of Evidence

They prosecute members of Congress all the time. Don’t they?
Name someone
Duncan Hunter. Geez, try reading. I mentioned him in my first post in this chain. You could have saved us a lot of time.
He’s still in the house
He just pled on Tuesday. Good lord.

Did the DoJ prosecute him or not?

He's not in the House much longer.

He's gone after the holidays.

California congressman Duncan Hunter to quit after holidays
what a stupid ass he is.

Name someone
Duncan Hunter. Geez, try reading. I mentioned him in my first post in this chain. You could have saved us a lot of time.
He’s still in the house

what a stupid ass he is.

Duncan Hunter? Yes. Quite stupid. But hey, a Trump supporter to the end. He even claimed the DoJ investigation into his illegal activities is a witch hunt. Just like papa Don.

He’s still in the house

what a stupid ass he is.

Duncan Hunter? Yes. Quite stupid. But hey, a Trump supporter to the end. He even claimed the DoJ investigation into his illegal activities is a witch hunt. Just like papa Don.
well it is a witch hunt, he at least got something right.

More stupidity from a proven moron like you. Everything you’ve parroted has been debunked. Character assassination is literally ALL you have. Zero proof, zero first hand witnesses, zero hope, and zero clue. Enjoy that Trump landslide win after you get embarrassed in the Senate. If you idiots have the balls to ever take a vote.

You morons could watch Biden barbecuing a child on the capital steps and claim he did nothing wrong.
You'd post a picture of Biden eating buffalo wings and try to tell us it's proof he barbecued a child.

trump ate chicken and the left railed on him and called him all kinds of names.

Good lord, it’s the internet. What do you expect?

SORRY, WRONG NUMBER
Rudy phone log released by Schiff wrongly claims calls to budget office amid Ukraine aid holdup: report

Enough is enough - this proven Russian-born arms dealer / Burisma-compromised, self-admitted classified leaking, seditious piece of $hit needs to be walked out of his office in handcuffs RIGHT NOW!

For 2 years this coup-obsessed lying POS intentionally falsely claimed to have personal evidence of crimes committed by the President...which was exposed as a LIE intended to incite insurrection and a call to remove the President of the United States from office without just cause...based on his LIES! That's called - SEDITION!

The traitor then recently attempted to submit a fictional account of the phone call between the President and the Ukraine PM - which he wrote himself - as 'evidence' of a non-existent crime. After it was quickly exposed as a Lie (Giving false testimony under oath before Congress, Sedition...), he and the MSM attempted to cover his ass by claiming it was a 'parody' meant as humor.

Now THIS $HIT!

The criminal Schiff has ZERO Credibility any more. This latest proven case of Lying / Sedition only undermines his already-failed recent Impeachment / Coup circus during which he was not able to prove a crime was committed, provide evidence of a crime committed by Trump, and could not offer up 1 REAL witness, as no one who testified ever 'witnessed' anything personally!

This is further - unnecessary - evidence that Schiff is a committed enemy of this state who continued to engage in Sedition, giving false testimony, and doing whatever he has to do in an attempt to remove the President from office.

His place is not within the walls of the House of Representatives. he should be sitting in a cell in GITMO!

Doubts raised after Schiff claims phone records prove Giuliani’s White House budget office calls
/----/ Shytface will claim it was a parody, and only stupid people would think he was serious.
iu

nothing i suppose. but it's odd to be telling one side they'll do something stupid the left side has done time and time again.

You're a fucking moron.

Hearsay isn't evidence.
It often is.

Article VIII - Hearsay | 2020 Federal Rules of Evidence
So, Zelensky saying there was no pressure, no quid pro quo, should be considered in impeachment (according to YOUR definition of hearsay)

Case closed.

This Colfax guy is a moron.

End of story.
Here’s how this usually goes. Y’all go on about your theories about what happened. I point out obvious contradictions and flaws in the narrative. Y’all craft crazier and crazier conspiracies to maintain integrity of the narrative until it falls apart and you start swearing.
You aren't capable of pointing any flaws or contradictions.

You're the one that's having a hard time figuring out when/where an Impeachment trial actually occurs.

So it appears that facts have a hard time penetrating some of the more devoted believers.
Thanks for admitting that the House is not observing due process.

nothing i suppose. but it's odd to be telling one side they'll do something stupid the left side has done time and time again.

They're mocking him for not eating chicken like a normal person, not that he's eating a child. Good gravy.

This Colfax guy is a moron.

End of story.
Here’s how this usually goes. Y’all go on about your theories about what happened. I point out obvious contradictions and flaws in the narrative. Y’all craft crazier and crazier conspiracies to maintain integrity of the narrative until it falls apart and you start swearing.
You aren't capable of pointing any flaws or contradictions.

You're the one that's having a hard time figuring out when/where an Impeachment trial actually occurs.

So it appears that facts have a hard time penetrating some of the more devoted believers.
Thanks for admitting that the House is not observing due process.

I admitted no such thing. Are you hallucinating?

Yeah, the House isn't giving him a trial, because that's not their constitutional role. The trial occurs in the Senate.

They're mocking him for not eating chicken like a normal person, not that he's eating a child. Good gravy.

i had some chicken from a filipino place friday. delicious but i also ate with a knife and fork. my preference.

should i be mocked for that?

and lets be honest, the left doesn't care WHAT they mock trump for, just that they do. both the left and trump share that trait.

i had some chicken from a filipino place friday. delicious but i also ate with a knife and fork. my preference.

should i be mocked for that?

and lets be honest, the left doesn't care WHAT they mock trump for, just that they do. both the left and trump share that trait.

Yes, you should be mocked for that. Eat it like a normal person who isn't afraid to get their fingers deliciously dirty.

:)

Edit to add, stuff like this has been the subject of comedy for years. This comes to mind:

Forum List

Back