Schiavo's Other Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
freeandfun1 said:
Did you read my post? I said If she had a policy before she got sick and he maintained the premiums on it.... if that were the case, the policy would still be valid as it would NOT have been written after she became brain damaged but BEFORE.

Terri Schiavo's husband allows her family to visit

Interesting....

The husband has declined to comment on whether there is an outstanding life insurance policy on his wife.
Why?

OCA said:
Avatar please I beg of you, don't fall for the lies. This case was looked at every way from Sunday by the courts. Are you insinuating that there was a conspiracy involving hundreds to murder(cough, cough tinfoil!) Terri Schiavo?

Yes. There is too much that has been ignored to think otherwise. And the commies protesting for Michael makes it even more suspicious.

OCA said:
Lol college days my friend, college days. I was especially enamored of Thai stick.

Man, it has been a looooooooooooooooooong time since I have had any Thai stick.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my mouth is watering (well, if I had some, I guess it wouldn't be watering.... lol)

Yes. There is too much that has been ignored to think otherwise. And the commies protesting for Michael makes it even more suspicious.

Avatar, this and then the use of commies makes me think you've been watching too much All In The Family. Didn't take you for a conspiracy theorist but hey whatever gets you going. :)

What has been ignored exactly?

OCA said:
Avatar, this and then the use of commies makes me think you've been watching too much All In The Family. Didn't take you for a conspiracy theorist but hey whatever gets you going. :)

What has been ignored exactly?

Affidavits from the nurses.
The Bone scan which stated she has broken bones as though she was beaten which Michael claimed was from negligent doctors and yet never sued any such doctors.
Testimonies of other doctors who have examined her.
The fact that Michael claimed he was going to use the money he won for rehab till he actually collected the money and got engaged to one of the many women he was sleeping with while she was in the hospital
The mysterious circumstances with how she ended up injured to begin with.
The allegations that Judge Greer has taken money from Michael.
The will of the people through their elected represenatives to retry the case.
Terri's own wishes.

Heck there are alot of things that have been ignored during this entire thing.
The fact is we just gave the judiciary power to starve innocent people if they want to. We just let them flip off the representatives of the people. We just let a woman lose her life unjustly.

Oh and there are conspiracies. Trust me.

freeandfun1 said:
Did you read my post? I said If she had a policy before she got sick and he maintained the premiums on it.... if that were the case, the policy would still be valid as it would NOT have been written after she became brain damaged but BEFORE.
and you see a problem with a husband having a life insurance policy on a spouse BEFORE anything happens?

OCA said:
Free that is from Oct.23, 2003! Are you being sarcastic? :slap:

Does it change the fact that he still will not say if there is any life insurance involved? Nope.

SmarterThanYou said:
and you see a problem with a husband having a life insurance policy on a spouse BEFORE anything happens?

Nope. But that would explain:

1) why he would not divorce her

and

2) why he wanted her dead

gop_jeff said:
I agree 100% with Avatar. What Michael Schiavo got away with was having his wife killed legally so he could marry someone else.
you are way more intelligent than to believe that THAT is the sole reason for this fiasco.

SmarterThanYou said:
Find me the insurance company that would write a policy on an 80-90% braindead woman because have I got a deal for them.

would anyone care about a movie or book of terri schiavo had the media, government, and idiot protesters not made this a circus?

I see that you have added another 10 percentage points to the amount of possible brain damage . The most strident quacks claimed 80 . Why do you feel a need to add the 10 percent ? Will it become 100 or even 120 percent on your next post?
There were a great number of people around the world that told President Bush that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction , I seem to remember that you had a problem with this hearsay evidence , why not the hearsay from that slimy guido ? Are you really going to tell me that you aren't suspicious of this grease ball ? Do you have a sister? I know that this piece of trash wouldn't have made it through the first slap to my sister's face , he would have been fish shit years ago.

mom4 said:
So no one has heard anything about this other woman and her perspective on this?

I'm sure her loving boyfriend would knock the teeth out of her mouth if she said a word . She has already witnessed what happens to another woman he claims to love.

Affidavits from the nurses.
ruled as not credible
The Bone scan which stated she has broken bones as though she was beaten which Michael claimed was from negligent doctors and yet never sued any such doctors.
a load of BS, if there was evidence of abuse here, the law enforcement agencies and DCFS WOULD have intervened.
Testimonies of other doctors who have examined her.
shall we deposition every friggin nuerologist in the world with an agenda and say majority wins?
The fact that Michael claimed he was going to use the money he won for rehab till he actually collected the money
That money has been controlled by the courts, not the husband.
and got engaged to one of the many women he was sleeping with while she was in the hospital
thousands of men cheat on their wives, so friggin what. THATS part of the demonization thats BS.
The mysterious circumstances with how she ended up injured to begin with.
3 doctors were sued because of this condition, you can damn sure guarantee that if there was an ounce of credibility to this bullshit theory, they would have used it to cover their ass.
The allegations that Judge Greer has taken money from Michael.
more conspiracy theory crap, did schiavo and greer conspire to kill jimmy hoffa as well?
The will of the people through their elected represenatives to retry the case.
None of which had ANY right to intervene in an affair NOT of their business.
Terri's own wishes.
marital union. read up on it and how it affects the issue of whats said between spouses.

Heck there are alot of things that have been ignored during this entire thing.
No, they were ruled not credible.
The fact is we just gave the judiciary power to starve innocent people if they want to. We just let them flip off the representatives of the people. We just let a woman lose her life unjustly.

Oh and there are conspiracies. Trust me.
:tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: don't put too much of that on, it could get heavy

freeandfun1 said:
Does it change the fact that he still will not say if there is any life insurance involved? Nope.
whos business is that really? its not mine, and it damn sure isn't yours.

OCA said:
Lol college days my friend, college days. I was especially enamored of Thai stick.
Ooooh Thai stick . . . .don't tease me . Thai stick , Hash oil , real Columbian gold , those were the good old days . Now , because of the great drug war , it is easier to get crack or heroin than some good weed . :cof:

freeandfun1 said:
Nope. But that would explain:

1) why he would not divorce her

and

2) why he wanted her dead
thats definitely reaching...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back