Schiavo's Other Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmarterThanYou said:
thats not how things work in this world and you know it. None of you have any proof whatsoever that he has committed any crime but you're all too damn happy to spout every conspiracy theory under the sun about how he and the courts conspired to murder an innocent. that makes you all looney tunes and the epitome of hypocrits because you accuse the other side of it all the time when they do the same damn thing

Look, I posted this early...

Nobody SUDDENLY remembers, EIGHT YEARS? after the fact, that somebody told you they'd rather die than live like Terri did.

It's about the liklihood he's full of shit. I'd say there's a 75% chance Mike is full of shit, and just wants the money.

There's no conpsiracy here...there's just a guy who is not believable.

SmarterThanYou said:
does he? you have irrefutable proof that he's deserving the demonization? please list it out in official links for official court and law enforcement documents.

Yeah. He just starved his wife to death so he could marry his mistress. if that aint deserving of demonization i dont know what is.

SmarterThanYou said:
thats not how things work in this world and you know it. None of you have any proof whatsoever that he has committed any crime but you're all too damn happy to spout every conspiracy theory under the sun about how he and the courts conspired to murder an innocent. that makes you all looney tunes and the epitome of hypocrits because you accuse the other side of it all the time when they do the same damn thing

We have a frickin dead body. He starved her to death in front of the world and he is getting away with it. She is dead. This was not a natural death it was cold blooded murder.

SmarterThanYou said:

What is hypocritical to me is the courts basing their whole decision on a woman's life on what someone else said she said. Since when did that flush in a courtroom?!!!!

-=d=- said:

Nobody SUDDENLY remembers, EIGHT YEARS? after the fact, that somebody told you they'd rather die than live like Terri did.

It's about the liklihood he's full of shit. I'd say there's a 75% chance Mike is full of shit, and just wants the money.

there is no money.....the malpractice award states that the money must be used in her care...

We have a frickin dead body. He starved her to death in front of the world and he is getting away with it. She is dead. This was not a natural death it was cold blooded murder.
This happens DOZENS of times a week throughout this country. That is NOT murder, its called abiding by the wishes of someone who didn't want to continue living off of a machine. The courts listened to all PERTINENT evidence, threw out the rest of NON-PERTINENT evidence and made a ruling that the USSC, who some of you adamantly said they, and congress, would give this woman due process did NOT override 6 times. All the rest is just hallucinatory and conspiratorial bullshit.

krisy said:
What is hypocritical to me is the courts basing their whole decision on a woman's life on what someone else said she said. Since when did that flush in a courtroom?!!!!
its been done that way when it concerns whats said between spouses for decades and NOW its a problem?

-=d=- said:

what money? the money awarded for her care was in a court handled trust, michael had zero access to it and will NEVER have access to it.

SmarterThanYou said:
what money? the money awarded for her care was in a court handled trust, michael had zero access to it and will NEVER have access to it.

I wonder if she had life insurance? If she had a policy before she got sick and he maintained the premiums on it.... I doubt it, but I still wonder.

Hell, we know he will make a bundle off the book and movie rights! I bet he can't wait!

freeandfun1 said:
I wonder if she had life insurance? If she had a policy before she got sick and he maintained the premiums on it.... I doubt it, but I still wonder.
Find me the insurance company that would write a policy on an 80-90% braindead woman because have I got a deal for them.

freeandfun1 said:
Hell, we know he will make a bundle off the book and movie rights! I bet he can't wait!
would anyone care about a movie or book of terri schiavo had the media, government, and idiot protesters not made this a circus?

SmarterThanYou said:
Find me the insurance company that would write a policy on an 80-90% braindead woman because have I got a deal for them.

Did you read my post? I said If she had a policy before she got sick and he maintained the premiums on it.... if that were the case, the policy would still be valid as it would NOT have been written after she became brain damaged but BEFORE.

So no one has heard anything about this other woman and her perspective on this?

Why does it make you sad that he gets what he deserves?

Avatar my friend, were you privy to all the goings on in the last 15 years? Do you acknowledge that there just might've been a concerted and organized effort to demonize this man? It is very easy to see if one has an open mind and has been paying attention lately. I think though what throws us off in this situation is the organized effort to demonize was in reverse, it was an effort to demonize by conservative forces when usually it is exactly the opposite.

Yeah. He just starved his wife to death so he could marry his mistress. if that aint deserving of demonization i dont know what is.

Avatar that is about the most ridiculous statement I think i've ever seen you post, none of it is true and you know it.

Man don't ruin my high respect for you.

Avatar please I beg of you, don't fall for the lies. This case was looked at every way from Sunday by the courts. Are you insinuating that there was a conspiracy involving hundreds to murder(cough, cough tinfoil!) Terri Schiavo?

krisy said:

The fact of the matter that the spouse has all the rights in this case. Its just something you have to accept since there is no living will.

OCA said:
Avatar please I beg of you, don't fall for the lies. This case was looked at every way from Sunday by the courts. Are you insinuating that there was a conspiracy involving hundreds to murder(cough, cough tinfoil!) Terri Schiavo?

I agree 100% with Avatar. What Michael Schiavo got away with was having his wife killed legally so he could marry someone else.

SmarterThanYou said:

Exactly DK, this money fallacy is just another tinfoil conspiracy being passed around like a pound full of Columbian green bud.

OCA said:
Exactly DK, this money fallacy is just another tinfoil conspiracy being passed around like a pound full of Columbian green bud.

Did you just expose something? Or am I just slow?

gop_jeff said:
I agree 100% with Avatar. What Michael Schiavo got away with was having his wife killed legally so he could marry someone else.

I respectfully disagree with you 100% Jeff. If you or your wife(God forbid) ever get into this situation are you gonna want a bunch of zealots accusing either of you of being a murderer even though they have no knowledge of what was discussed between you two privately?

You see that is the thing, nobody knows what these two discussed privately and really it is none of our damn business. If Terri never said that she didn't want to live this way and he whacked her anyway well then he's gonna be pounding rocks in hell, but you know what that is for God to know, not the friggin courts and not zealots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back