Scheuer: Obama 'Doesn't Have a Clue' about Terror Threat to America

did you even read the article you posted LOL the man claimed Bush and Obama both sucked and neither party in congress has a grasp on the situation, I love how a-holes continue to cherry pick info to suit you own needs

did you even read the article you posted LOL the man claimed Bush and Obama both sucked and neither party in congress has a grasp on the situation, I love how a-holes continue to cherry pick info to suit you own needs

That's not exactly what he said:

Walter asked what credit the Bush administration deserves for the fact the U.S. has not suffered another devastating terrorist attack since 9/11.

"I think we owe the Bush administration a vote of thanks for doing they thought was best to do in America's interests," Scheuer said.

"I was a severe critic of what they did because they didn’t do enough, but I never had any doubt in my mind that they were really intent on defending America. I thought they did it inadequately but I thought they intended to do it.

"The current administration has undercut virtually everything Mister Bush established and used to fight terrorism, as insufficient as that was. Mister Obama has dismantled virtually all of it without replacing it with anything.

Just posting articles, I thought liberals were supposed to be tolerant of other's views... I guess not all liberals huh????

Just posting articles, I thought liberals were supposed to be tolerant of other's views... I guess not all liberals huh????

Why would you "just post articles" without even reading them?:cuckoo:

I'm not sure that Michael Scheuer has a clue about what to do.

He makes vague suggestions about foreign policy.

The situation in the Philippines was gaining momentum before 2001.

If we are going to tailor our foreign policy to suit Al Qaeda, well we have a lot of work to do.

There is really nothing that we can do to satisfy Al Qaeda and their allies.

He talks about spreading ourselves thin and bankrupting ourselves and at the same time he says we are not bombing enough. Not attacking enough.

I do agree that our leaders have not come to grips with our situation. In either party.

Forum List

Back