Scathing New SEAL Ad Blasts Obama for Literally ‘Bowing’ to Foreign Leaders

I'd have preferred to see that in the context of Romney's plan to open up more of America to fossil fuel development, pipeline to Canada and nuclear development. That's just me though.

It's not a bad ad but I think in can come across as too negative. Also, I don't like to see our troops in political advertisements in general and especially during war. Don't get me wrong here, God knows they have earned their right to say what they please. I just don't think it's the best campaign option.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agUx79yG1Lo&feature=player_embedded]Bow to Nobody - YouTube[/ame]

lol, so now bowing is some sort of means of assuming a persons American credibility?

this is complete trash guys and you know it.

I train USMC boys at 29 palms radar theory and SATCOM. I have also had the privileged of doing the same for our allies on the war on terror. Let me tell you at times you have to digest and accept these allies courtesies and such. Been there and done that, its not a big deal. THE MISSION IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

Its like when a Japanese Business man hands you his card, the last thing you do it put it in your pocket. That would be a huge no no and might kill off the business relations.

lol, so now bowing is some sort of means of assuming a persons American credibility?

this is complete trash guys and you know it.

I train USMC boys at 29 palms radar theory and SATCOM. I have also had the privileged of doing the same for our allies on the war on terror. Let me tell you at times you have to digest and accept these allies courtesies and such. Been there and done that, its not a big deal. THE MISSION IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

Its like when a Japanese Business man hands you his card, the last thing you do it put it in your pocket. That would be a huge no no and might kill off the business relations.

If ya have to ask.....

Absolutely.

Any sane adult takes a certain "when in Rome" aproach to travel, and particularly to meeting dignitaries. It's just a sign of respect.

Unfortunately what we see on this thread is the usual xenophobic ugly Americanism that has gotten the US into more conflicts than any other developed nation.

Apparently, some people want to send their kids off to fight even more pointless wars.

Absolutely.

Any sane adult takes a certain "when in Rome" aproach to travel, and particularly to meeting dignitaries. It's just a sign of respect.

Unfortunately what we see on this thread is the usual xenophobic ugly Americanism that has gotten the US into more conflicts than any other developed nation.

Apparently, some people want to send their kids off to fight even more pointless wars.

:cuckoo:

You dope man called....

he said don't smoke it, its laced with PCP :eek:

They deal in emotions, fear and anger mostly.
You are joking right???

I doubt its a joke. What exactly is so horrid about Obama bowing to a foreign leader. What is really so damaging in the big scheme of things, please do explain.

Last checked a precision guided missile is not concerned with who bows to who.

Forum List

Back