Scary Thought....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Thanks man. 'preciate it. you are quite kick ass too!

Hey there is hope for you two, maybe the ban on queer marriage won't be enacted, it'll be legalized and you can consecrate your vows of love for each other instead of doing it in the bath house.

DO NOT FUCK WITH ME! Its a fight has RWA has learned that cannot be won over me.

Originally posted by OCA
Hey there is hope for you two, maybe the ban on queer marriage won't be enacted, it'll be legalized and you can consecrate your vows of love for each other instead of doing it in the bath house.

DO NOT FUCK WITH ME! Its a fight has RWA has learned that cannot be won over me.

Dude. You know this is just a chat forum, right?

tic tac?

Originally posted by OCA
Oh yeah you've got a nice big clit!

He's scared, game over.

:laugh: :laugh:

You're ok, oca. What do you say? born in may, king for a day.

Originally posted by OCA

Fuck off asshole, I bow to NO ONE.

Dude something that happened between me and the shitbag a few nights back, he deserves nothing less than a slow, painful death.

Originally posted by Gop guy
Fuck off asshole, I bow to NO ONE.

Junior come back when you've some experience. Don't get in over your head. Tell you what i'm gonna let you off the hook right now, ok? Just remember later that I did you a favor.

Originally posted by OCA
Dude something that happened between me and the shitbag a few nights back, he deserves nothing less than a slow, painful death.

Dude. Have a beer. Do a line. Pork a hooker. Something. You're tense!

Originally posted by Gop guy
Unsophisticated trash

Get some hair on your balls then will talk. In my world you will get eaten up and then be forced to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills in order to deal with me so fugghedabout it!

Originally posted by OCA
Junior come back when you've some experience. Don't get in over your head. Tell you what i'm gonna let you off the hook right now, ok? Just remember later that I did you a favor.

Hmmmmm, you're not even worth my time. I'm assuming you're older than me. Underestimating me because of my age will be your downfall ass. Unlike many in my lost generation, I'm informed, intellegent, and principled. Still think you're God?

Originally posted by OCA
Get some hair on your balls then will talk. In my world you will get eaten up and then be forced to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills in order to deal with me so fugghedabout it!

Making you lose you're cool and beating the shit out of you will be fun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back