Scary Thought....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MtnBiker
You actually believe Americans would kill one another for a political party in battles across the US?

People are capable of hating that much man. That's why I called it a "SCARY THOUGHT"

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I've really pushed you over the edge. I thought OCA was the only fake conservative on the board. Hmm. Who knew? You thought you had such a good rap too. Now it's shattered and your writhing naked, no wits about you, in your own filth, in public, honest at last.

Actually it is quite simple:

I am not partial to either party, but truth.

Only the limited emotional self fulfilment of wanting to fit in creates bold party affiliations when faced with truth, and yet rejecting it in favor of those said party affiliations.

I am for the Constitution, and nothing but. Anyone claiming they are and yet likes Bush or Kerry, is nothing more than non-informed.

Originally posted by Gop guy
Is that the White House's REAL website? Or is it just a lefty load of shit.

Try it.

Education is good for the soul.

Yep. NewGuy is a fake conservative. Driven to honesty by me. you can all thank me later.

Sorry newguy, I do what I do for the betterment of mankind.

Yep. NewGuy is a fake conservative. Driven to honesty by me. you can all thank me later.

Sorry newguy, I do what I do for the betterment of mankind.

rtwng should I just ignore him?

I'd say yes. his mind is a corrosive cesspool of swirling ignorant, belligerent, precocious animousity and hatred. Whew.

But he's fun to kick around. He has a good point sometimes. To be fair. Remember fairness newguy, from before you turned into a jackwad?

I don't care if you ignore me or not. Truth is truth, and "every knee shall bow, every tongue shall confess."

I am just pointing out truth.

What you do with it is your action to answer for in the end, not mine.

I'd say yes. his mind is a corrosive cesspool of swirling ignorant, belligerent, precocious animousity and hatred. Whew.

But he's fun to kick around. He has a good point sometimes. To be fair. Remember fairness newguy, from before you turned into a jackwad?

Right, will ignore.

Bush HAS done a fine job as Commander in Chief, there are some good politicians. My dad is one, and I will be one.

God bless

Notice you are from PA, is your old man Ed Rendel? Just screwing with ya :p:

And what's wrong with RWA?

Do some reading on him, just warning you in a friendly way. He's known as not being a very intelligent debater and sort of how shall we say, morally full of himself. He's a blind follower of ideology without independent thought.

Originally posted by OCA
Do some reading on him, just warning you in a friendly way. He's known as not being a very intelligent debater and sort of how shall we say, morally full of himself. He's a blind follower of ideology without independent thought.

I'll judge him for myself.

Originally posted by OCA

hey oca. I had a dream about you last night. I dreamt we were on a picnic eating nice food and drinking nice wine. And then I took a shit on your face.

hey oca. I had a dream about you last night. I dreamt we were on a picnic eating nice food and drinking nice wine. And then I took a shit on your face.

RWA I have decided that I definitely like you!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back