Scary Poll: 44% in poll OK limits on rights of Muslims

100% of the 9/11 attackers were muslim.

99.999999% of muslims had nothing to do with 9/11.

so? have you noted any polls that give the % of muslims who agree that the actions of the 9-11 terrorists was justified? I remember such polls,, and they left the impression that most did in fact agree that the terrorists actions are justifiable.. so...

And what about all thos unconstitutional laws protecting churches? No liquor sales with so many feet of a church? Nudie bars are not allowed close to churches either in most places, etc...
Those are laws that are in violation of the constitution.

Please explain how those laws are unconstitutional.

Please keep in mind there are also laws about the proximity and hours of operation of arcades to schools. Those must also be unconstitutional.

Heaven forbid (oops, there I go again) a community have standards that they want enforced by law.

Schools are not religions. Churches are, the constitution says no laws regarding the establishemnt of religion. Having laws that protect chruches form businesses they do not like around is unconstitutional.

so? have you noted any polls that give the % of muslims who agree that the actions of the 9-11 terrorists was justified? I remember such polls,, and they left the impression that most did in fact agree that the terrorists actions are justifiable.. so...

The majority of America became convinced that we should invade Iraq. But they were wrong.

Fear makes people make bad decisions.

"99.999999% of muslims had nothing to do with 9/11."

but cheered when it happened no doubt. Probably including your muslim president.

And what about all thos unconstitutional laws protecting churches? No liquor sales with so many feet of a church? Nudie bars are not allowed close to churches either in most places, etc...
Those are laws that are in violation of the constitution.

Please explain how those laws are unconstitutional.

Please keep in mind there are also laws about the proximity and hours of operation of arcades to schools. Those must also be unconstitutional.

Heaven forbid (oops, there I go again) a community have standards that they want enforced by law.

Schools are not religions. Churches are, the constitution says no laws regarding the establishemnt of religion. Having laws that protect chruches form businesses they do not like around is unconstitutional.

Actually, the first amendment prohibitis the creation of a state church and it does not pertain to other laws associated with religion such as putting up Christmas decorations and any law that you are talking about goes outside the established powers of the constitution.

Now you might want to check your own state constitution about what it says because the federal government, according to the constitution, has no power to either create those laws or prohibit states from doing so. The only thing that prohibits state laws are state constitutions so stop talking about the first amendment unless you are referring to a specific federal law.

Poof!

No they were just stressed out and decided to plow some planes into the world trade center which is why they are called man-made disasters but sometimes I wonder if the Obama election was a man-made disaster?

"99.999999% of muslims had nothing to do with 9/11."

but cheered when it happened no doubt. Probably including your muslim president.

Well, batshit crazy has finally entered this thread.

And the same ones whine about Christians rights being reduced in muslim countries.

Pot and kettle.

Muslim countries hell... many (sometimes myself too) complain about religious rights being suppressed here in the good ole USA.

I agree with IHF. I would like to see a sample of the questions before I agree with the "findings" of this poll, but if the findings are accurate I find the whole idea or curbing such rights to be completely unamerican.

Immie

The majority of America became convinced that we should invade Iraq. But they were wrong.

so what do muslims fear?

so what do muslims fear?

Arriving at the gates of heaven and finding that the 72 virgins are of the same sex as they are.

Immie

It is abundantly apparent that Islam causes people to go out and kill people. We should stop all immigration from all muslim countries and place all the mosques here under surveillance.

It is abundantly apparent that Islam causes people to go out and kill people. We should stop all immigration from all muslim countries and place all the mosques here under surveillance.

THHHHERE it is. I knew it would crawl out from under the rock it enjoyed since jap camps to bask like a lizard on a rock.

Yes, I know, it's called thoughtcrime.

I don't like it willow, but I can't in good faith support curtailing the rights of a minority because of the actions of a handful of lunatics, irrespective of where their sympathies may or may not lie.

I know a number of muslims who believe that the muslim community should be more vociferous it its condemnation of acts of terrorism. If these people had their rights curtailed and I did not speak up against it, what would that make me?

Not necessarily. Depends on why they were convinced.

you guys believe everything you read? no questions asked? Believe every poll some dumbass liberal university publishes??? no questions asked? talk about civil liberties,, universites like Columbia won't let a Republican enjoy free speech without rioting and storming the stage,, I didn't see you asswipes bitching about that.. No,, I didn't and you cheer your asses off if you could manage to shut talk radio and fox news up.. so cry us a fucking river whydonchya?

So does that mean you support or oppose limiting the rights of Muslims?

it means asswipe that the only opinion I have stated thus far is that not only are you a massive douchebag but a hypocrite to boot.
I notice that you are avoiding the question.

In a similar poll conducted by Cornell in November 2002, the figure was 90 percent.
© Copyright 2006 Globe Newspaper Company.

you guys believe everything you read? no questions asked? Believe every poll some dumbass liberal university publishes??? no questions asked? talk about civil liberties,, universites like Columbia won't let a Republican enjoy free speech without rioting and storming the stage,, I didn't see you asswipes bitching about that.. No,, I didn't and you cheer your asses off if you could manage to shut talk radio and fox news up.. so cry us a fucking river whydonchya?

Here's an interesting reaction. Not surprising, mind you...but interesting.
Seems to Me that this person is just pointing out a major hypocrisy of the left. But at best, it is a peripheral issue to the topic.

THHHHERE it is. I knew it would crawl out from under the rock it enjoyed since jap camps to bask like a lizard on a rock.

Being a Jap doesn't cause people to murder others randomly, being muslim does. I never have been a fan of the Jap camps.

2004?

Let me get my Delorean so i can check on this...

2710.jpg

Nope, didn't give a fuck about it back then either.

Can you get it back to 12C Europe? :lol:
Black plauge fan? ;)

Forum List

Back