Scary Kerry

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Scary Kerry​

Dafydd @ Big Lizards:

With “Ambassador” Susan Rice withdrawing her name from the sorting hat for the position of Secretary of State, the pundits, pontificators, and presstitutes universally predict that Sen. John F. Kerry (D-MA, 85%) will be nominated and easily confirmed; most predict by voice-vote alone, without even a roll call.

Does it bother you — it outrages me — that (leaving aside the extremely credible claims of the Swift Boat Vets) a man who admittedly lied and perjured himself to traduce his brothers in arms, accusing them jointly and severally of atrocities, war crimes, and crimes against humanity, should become the chief secretary of the presidential cabinet?

Or that our incoming Secretary of State could be an American traitor who flew to Paris to engage in secret talks with the North Vietnamese government, where he negotiated an American “surrender” — with the very people who tortured Kerry’s “fellow” senatorial colleague, John McCain?

I am infuriated that he is even in consideration. What next — should Marc Rich become Attorney General? Should Hannibal Lector head up the National Institute of Mental Health?

Read more:
Big Lizards:Blog:Entry “Scary Kerry”

Scary Kerry​

Dafydd @ Big Lizards:

With “Ambassador” Susan Rice withdrawing her name from the sorting hat for the position of Secretary of State, the pundits, pontificators, and presstitutes universally predict that Sen. John F. Kerry (D-MA, 85%) will be nominated and easily confirmed; most predict by voice-vote alone, without even a roll call.

Does it bother you — it outrages me — that (leaving aside the extremely credible claims of the Swift Boat Vets) a man who admittedly lied and perjured himself to traduce his brothers in arms, accusing them jointly and severally of atrocities, war crimes, and crimes against humanity, should become the chief secretary of the presidential cabinet?

Or that our incoming Secretary of State could be an American traitor who flew to Paris to engage in secret talks with the North Vietnamese government, where he negotiated an American “surrender” — with the very people who tortured Kerry’s “fellow” senatorial colleague, John McCain?

I am infuriated that he is even in consideration. What next — should Marc Rich become Attorney General? Should Hannibal Lector head up the National Institute of Mental Health?

Read more:
Big Lizards:Blog:Entry “Scary Kerry”

USMC Vietnam 67-68
Many of us who served in Vietnam spent a good part of our lives undoing the fictitious stereotype he created.

I wonder what the initial Character of his Discharge was?

Look at POTUS! Kerry as SecState seems normal as Jane Fonda For US Ambassador to UN

John F'n Ketchup has insulted the US military from Vietnam to today....he is a piece of shit.

...a man who admittedly lied and perjured himself to traduce his brothers in arms, accusing them jointly and severally of atrocities, war crimes, and crimes against humanity, should become the chief secretary of the presidential cabinet?

...an American traitor who flew to Paris to engage in secret talks with the North Vietnamese government, where he negotiated an American “surrender” — with the very people who tortured Kerry’s “fellow” senatorial colleague, John McCain?
That's nothing but a resume-enhancer to the left.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back