Scary Kerry

The only thing I notice is these people won't say who they are. At least when Democrats attack Bush we say who we are.

Other than that this entire site is one giant piece of :poop:

acludem

I don't think it's crap. It simply is a pro Bush website telling people about Kerry's hideous tax record,and Bush's tax cuts....what's wrong with that?

AequitasVeritas said:
love how if it's a republican ad it's crap, but if a democrat runs an ad it must be the truth... :cuckoo:

His attitude reminds me of the old Mike Meyers skit on Saturday Night Live "If it's not Scottish, it's CRAP!!!!!"

I especially like the comparisons between Kerry's and Bush's record of charitable giving....

Wow...I even give more to charity than sheister-meister Kerry (and in some years, so did my kid!). It reminds me of Al Gore's charitable giving (one year he gave a whopping 35 dollars to charity).

I'd love to see that as a headline "Kerry charitable giving surpassed by most kids"

acludem said:
Other than that this entire site is one giant piece of :poop:

acludem

Rather than spout unfounded comments, how about you invalidate the data given? How much on that site can you show us that is falsely reported about Kerry? The only way it can be 'poop', as you refer to it, would be if it is useless and/or false. I think it's all damn good reading and very telling about Kerry. Most of what I read is backed up with reputable sources and facts. I guess it's 'poop' because it makes the democrat golden boy look like a 3rd rate candidate. :rolleyes:

Let's consider things...Under Dubbyuh, the budget deficit is spiralling out of control. The number of peope living in poverty has increased for the third year in a row. The number of uninsured in the country has risen for the third year in a row. Revised budget figures paint a less rosy picture than the Administration would have us believe. Osama bin Laden remains at large, and Dubbyuh doesn't care. We are embroiled in a war that should never have been undertaken.

Now, is Kerry really scarrier than Dubbyuh? I think not.

Bullypulpit said:
Let's consider things...Under Dubbyuh, the budget deficit is spiralling out of control. The number of peope living in poverty has increased for the third year in a row. The number of uninsured in the country has risen for the third year in a row. Revised budget figures paint a less rosy picture than the Administration would have us believe. Osama bin Laden remains at large, and Dubbyuh doesn't care. We are embroiled in a war that should never have been undertaken.

Now, is Kerry really scarrier than Dubbyuh? I think not.

Bully, which is it.... are you really this stupid or just that partisan?

Bullypulpit said:
Let's consider things...Under Dubbyuh, the budget deficit is spiralling out of control.

Is it? Just because the tax rate has been cut does not necessarily mean that government revenue decreases. This has two historical precedents. First, the Reagan tax cuts of the 1980s actually INCREASED government revenue because taxable economic activities in effect were now cheaper. Second, in 1994, the Republican controlled Congress cut the Capital Gains Tax, which encouraged stock trading, which helped to push up the value of the Dow Jones Industrial Index, which increased the amount of government tax revenue, which provided the first budget surplus in over 30 years.

Bullypulpit said:
The number of peope living in poverty has increased for the third year in a row. The number of uninsured in the country has risen for the third year in a row.

So if more people are living in poverty, the government should do something about it? OK....let's cut tax rates even further! That way companies will be encouraged to keep their business here in the US instead of shipping it overseas. Increasing taxes as Kerry intends to do will just make the number of poor and uninsured increase.

Secondly, the number of uninsured people in the country increased due partly to the fact that benefits are so expensive. That is partly because of costly litigation undertaken by people like Kerry's running mate and the Trial Lawyers (one of the biggest contributors to Kerry's campaign).

Bullypulpit said:
Osama bin Laden remains at large, and Dubbyuh doesn't care. We are embroiled in a war that should never have been undertaken.

So? Osama bin Laden is one man. Getting OBL would be mostly a symbolic victory. The real victory will come when the support structure for international terrorism is dismantled. That is slowly happening.

As for the Iraq War ..... there is increasing evidence that Saddam Hussein was indeed supporting terrorism and had WMDs (in fact WMDs have been found). All but the most blind can see that.

jimnyc said:
Rather than spout unfounded comments, how about you invalidate the data given?[/QUOTE

Freeandfun1: "Bully, which is it.... are you really this stupid or just that partisan?"

Conservatives on the board have to take their own advice and stop patting each other on the back with smiley faces.

And:

"As for the Iraq War ..... there is increasing evidence that Saddam Hussein was indeed supporting terrorism and had WMDs (in fact WMDs have been found). All but the most blind can see that."

TURN OF FNC AND LOOK AT REALITY.

There are NO WMD that have been found. The handful of defunct, decade-old mustard gas shells are NOT the 100-500 tons of Serin and VX and the 29,000 missles, and the anthrax. NONE OF THIS STUFF THEY *KNEW* WAS THERE HAS BEEN FOUND.

And there is NOT increasing evidence that Saddam supported terrorist. ESPECIALLY al Qeada. Its simply NOT TRUE. Stop espousing these lies and realize that the Iraq war was a mistake and Bush's biggest political liability.

964 and counting...

nakedemperor said:

There are NO WMD that have been found. The handful of defunct, decade-old mustard gas shells are NOT the 100-500 tons of Serin and VX and the 29,000 missles, and the anthrax. NONE OF THIS STUFF THEY *KNEW* WAS THERE HAS BEEN FOUND.

And there is NOT increasing evidence that Saddam supported terrorist. ESPECIALLY al Qeada. Its simply NOT TRUE. Stop espousing these lies and realize that the Iraq war was a mistake and Bush's biggest political liability.

964 and counting...

And maybe you ought to stop watching "Fahrenheit 9/11" (or the Gospel according to Jabba the Hutt).

WMDs have been found, and it was not mustard gas, it was Sarin, which is hundreds of times more toxic. And furthermore, it does not matter how old it was, Saddam Hussein wasn't supposed to have any WMDs at all. Furthermore, spare missile parts shipped out of Iraq have surfaced in Syria, which gives support to the theory that Saddam Hussein shipped his WMDs out of the country.

Terrorists have been found in Iraq, e.g. Abu Nidal (of Achille Lauro fame) among others.

Terrorist training camps have been found in Iraq....

Mobile weapons labs have been found.

No terrorist attacks have occurred on American soil since 9/11, partly because of what the Bush Administration has done since then and partly because of our involvement in the Iraq war. In addition, Libya gave up its WMD programs, North Korea is less beligerent and Iran has allowed inspections of its nuclear facilities by the IAEA since the Iraq war. So you see the Iraq war HAS done some good aside from the obvious fact that millions of people are now living in freedom that weren't before.

In addition, it was widely believed, by the Clinton Administration, by British and French intelligence and by defectors who held high ranking positions within the Saddam regime, that Iraq did indeed have weapons of mass destruction. So what was Bush supposed to do about it? Give Saddam the benefit of the doubt?

Actually, there is plenty of evidence of this. Just do some searches on google (I'm not going to do it for you) and you will find out some interesting info.

In addition, it was widely believed, by the Clinton Administration, by British and French intelligence and by defectors who held high ranking positions within the Saddam regime, that Iraq did indeed have weapons of mass destruction. So what was Bush supposed to do about it? Give Saddam the benefit of the doubt?
That's exactly what he wants.

nakedemperor said:
jimnyc said:
Rather than spout unfounded comments, how about you invalidate the data given?[/QUOTE

Freeandfun1: "Bully, which is it.... are you really this stupid or just that partisan?"

Conservatives on the board have to take their own advice and stop patting each other on the back with smiley faces.

Why did you quote my question and then go off on a completely different rant? And where did I pat anyone on the back with a smiley face? You quoted myself and freeandfun1. My response was to acludem and free's was to bully. I have no clue to what you are trying to say here. Did you read our replies before making your own?

nakedemperor said:
jimnyc said:

And:

964 and counting...

Funny stuff. People refuse to remove their heads from their asses.

Iraq's Nuclear Capabilites
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3872201.stm
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/07/07/iraq.nuclear/index.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,124924,00.html
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/8/5/114239.shtml

Weapons for Al Queda plot came from Syria
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/4/17/141224.shtml
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/4/26/223935.shtml
http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=482

Al Queda Terrorists in Jordan Plot trained in Iraq
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/04/26/jordan.terror/

Iraq Al Queda connections
http://www.techcentralstation.com/092503F.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,109338,00.html
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,779359,00.html

Still want to insist on NO involvment by IRaq with Al queda? Not to mention the numerous involvments and deals they have with other terrorists organizations in the region. The WOT is not confined to the War on Al Queda. In this case though, Iraq has ample evidence of dealings with OBL and Al Queda.

I'll await your silence.

Forum List

Back