Scary! I Sound Like Karl Rove! EEK!

Bullypulpit said:
It happened in pre-WWII Germany...Jews, Gypsies, Poles, Czechs, Russians and many others were slaughtered by the millions, and your otherwise decent, hard-working German citizen did nothing. Their thoughts on what was right or wrong were very seriously manipulated. It happened before, it can and will happen again if we aren't careful.

Bully you are so right here, and it is that which frightens me to death, it can and is happening slowly but surely!!

Bonnie said:
Bully you are so right here, and it is that which frightens me to death, it can and is happening slowly but surely!!
Bonnie, it's happening already. Then there are the RWA shaking a bible and fear of masons and such, justifying it. He already has said he agrees with Mel's statements, which Mel has disavowed.

Kathianne said:
Bonnie, it's happening already. Then there are the RWA shaking a bible and fear of masons and such, justifying it. He already has said he agrees with Mel's statements, which Mel has disavowed.

meh meh meh, meh meh meh, meh meh meh

Bonnie said:

Yeah, bonnie, it's neocons thinking america IS israel, which it most certainly is not, and also having an inability to recognize the questionable circumstances involving the creation of the state of israel.

Additionally, the catholic church is now teaching the jews don't need jesus. And I can link to that if you like.

Jewish Naziism has american neocons in it's grasp.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yeah, bonnie, it's neocons thinking america IS israel, which it most certainly is not, and also having an inability to recognize the questionable circumstances involving the creation of the state of israel.

Additionally, the catholic church is now teaching the jews don't need jesus. And I can link to that if you like.

We certainly on the verge of a lot of questions being asked that were previously taboo.

dilloduck said:
We certainly on the verge of a lot of questions being asked that were previously taboo.

If the israelis were REALLY sure of their cause, they would keep pushing the U.S. harder. But I'm sure their focus groups have all the alarms going off saying "backoff or our ugliness will be revealed".

rtwngAvngr said:

For the purpose of this discussion and in light of how you feel about this.. my question becomes what specifically should be done at this moment in time regarding Israel and our relationship with?

Bonnie said:
For the purpose of this discussion and in light of how you feel about this.. my question becomes what specifically should be done at this moment in time regarding Israel and our relationship with?

Anything except more U.S. troops deployed. IS that so radical? I just know that's what they're itching for. WHy should jews die for israel when they can get americans to do it? I mean, there are so FEW jews and so many worthless white people.

rtwngAvngr said:
Anything except more U.S. troops deployed. IS that so radical? I just know that's what they're itching for. WHy should jews die for israel when they can get americans to do it? I mean, there are so FEW jews and so many worthless white people.

Deployed to Israel? or Iraq?

rtwngAvngr said:

I disagree--Israel wants to claim this victory for itself. You know--the tiny country who kicked everyones ass all by themselves? David vs Goliath ?

dilloduck said:
I disagree--Israel wants to claim this victory for itself. You know--the tiny country who kicked everyones ass all by themselves? David vs Goliath ?

I disagree, they want this to become "everbody's war" asap. Then everyone can go back to just regular old america hating.

Bonnie said:
Deployed to Israel? or Iraq?

I would prefer we pull out of the whole region and send no more. Democracy has failed in iraq, it's just grinding up our boys for no reason. Democracy presumes the winner is not going to genocide the loser. We didn't really verify that democracy was a good fit for this situation. All we've done is give the shia more power.

And I will freak if they send boys to s. lebanon. That's a bad idea.

rtwngAvngr said:
I disagree, they want this to become "everbody's war" asap. Then everyone can go back to just regular old america hating.

And let the Goyim walk all over THEIR country? You're nuts. They would have nothing left to brag about.

dilloduck said:
And let the Goyim walk all over THEIR country? You're nuts. They would have nothing left to brag about.

Oh they'll always have their "god's chosen" mythology to berate us with!

Forum List

Back