Scariest video yet

It dosn't look like such a much, then all the sudden you see a huge boat floating down the street

What is even more amazing is the helecopter views. It is also a bit more heartbreaking when you see a car being caught between two walls of water

I have not been able to find the video again, but there was one shot where the tsunami was carrying a gaggle of debris that was burning.

So basically you had a 20 ft wall of water with shit on top that was ON FUCKING FIRE.

Wow, another scary video is the one of the whirlpool out at sea sucking all the boats into it's vortex. Unbelievable! (I think I saw it at CNN yesterday.)

Also there were pics of a 60 year old man who was still on the roof of his house for over two days as he ended up ten miles out to sea, still clinging to his roof and they saved him from a helicopter!

Tsunami-victim-Hiromitsu-007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit! It just doesn't stop and completely torn buildings off their foundation and swept them away. Did you see at the very end there were people standing on the floating debris? My heart goes out to everyone over there . . . . .

Holy shit! It just doesn't stop and completely torn buildings off their foundation and swept them away. Did you see at the very end there were people standing on the floating debris? My heart goes out to everyone over there . . . . .

:eek:

That had to be some scary shiat!

It was wierd to see the cars and all floating away, but when the bldgs started floating away.... OMG!

Godzirra was a pussy cat in comparison :eusa_eh:

Here's another first person vid of the tsunami as it hit land and swept it.

BBC News - Japan earthquake: Footage of moment tsunami hit

That video makes me feel so insignificant in the shadow of mother nature.

Doesn't it though? I've always been grateful for living in the NE of PA. Pretty quiet weather-wise compared to so many other places.

Does anyone know why the water is so black? Was that sand dredged up from below the surface and it came in with the tsunami?

Forum List

Back