Scariest Thing I've Ever Watched In My Life...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
... to think how close this catastrophe is to happening...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcBaSP31Be8[/ame]

Scariest thing that I have ever watched in my life:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx3_Qug5SNQ[/ame]

Once again your dedication to preserving the integrity of the OP is off the charts.

(I don't think there's anything you take seriously xo, if you can't take the OP serious. Too bad... I thought you were more mature than that.)

Last edited:

Once again your dedication to preserving the integrity of the OP is off the charts.

(I don't think there's anything you take seriously xo, if you can't take the OP serious. Too bad... I thought you were more mature than that.)

If you complain to the mods, they might move my post to the lame zone...or maybe not.

If you complain to the mods, they might move my post to the lame zone...or maybe not.

I see no reason to complain... you're harmless... just a little immature, (by your own admission), jokester out to show people how cute you can be for rep... whatever son. Almost 12,000 posts in less than a year... pfft... :lol:, do you have a life off this board? How pathetic.

Last edited:
Wow that was scary, this is not good at all for retired people or anyone really

This is, beyond anything else in the history of law in America, the worst thing that has ever come down the pike.

And as the rumor mill has it, if it passes, there are set and ready multiple challenges to it's constitutionality that will be filed with the Supreme Court immediately.

The teabagger, scare tactics crap shown in that video deserves no integrity.

The teabagger, scare tactics crap shown in that video deserves no integrity.

Hey butt fuck boy... just can't get packin' that fudge off your faggot brain can ya?

Grow up shit for brains.

Forum List

Back