scariest movie ever?

Fahrenheit 9/11

9:07 AM
Chief of Staff Andrew Card to the president: "A second plane hit the second tower. America is under attack."

1.jpg

2s.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

15.jpg

18.jpg

24.jpg

26.jpg

The Orphan looks pretty wierd also. Anytime they have a child as the villian, it is freaky to me.

Two things that I like in a horror movie, "innocent monsters" (such as a child) and "bad guy wins" (like the first Jeepers Kreepers). Those two elements combined and I say blockbuster. So yeah, I will be seeing that one for certain.
Jeeper Kreepers freaked me out.
Clowns are my down fall though.

The Orphan looks pretty wierd also. Anytime they have a child as the villian, it is freaky to me.

Two things that I like in a horror movie, "innocent monsters" (such as a child) and "bad guy wins" (like the first Jeepers Kreepers). Those two elements combined and I say blockbuster. So yeah, I will be seeing that one for certain.

Oooh ... Killer Klowns From Outerspace ... that movie rocked, a classic ... go see it, dare you to ;)

Oooh ... Killer Klowns From Outerspace ... that movie rocked, a classic ... go see it, dare you to ;)
I saw it when I was younger, scared the shit out of me. When I saw 'It', I couldn't sleep for a week and don't even get me started on the scene in poltergeist when the clown attacks the boy. My cousin had a similar clown when we were about five and used to chase me around with it.

Clowns are scary stuff.

Any movie with a Clown is freaky imo.

But "IT"-yeah..........:eek:

What was the scariest movie you ever saw?
cabin fever and just because it has a lasting effect on you. I will never drink from a lemonade stand again. Arnachindaphobia is up there also, I couldn't sleep for a week and when I took a shower I was kept my eye on the drain and shower head the whole time.
I don't do well with scary movies.:eusa_pray:

Arachnophobia was a comedy and I have arachnophobia. Checking out the labels on the bottles of wine before throwing them at the spiders...lol.

Forum List

Back